Fan Fictions

Arhi FF |Mohabat Door Jaane Na De| *Complete!* #1 - Page 71

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you! Hope you like chapter 22 too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-doe-eyes- thumbnail

Thanks- for liking and for leaving regular feedback :)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnat_mahi

lovely update..

last scene where he pecked her and  commentr by buaji was awsome...

awsome update...

continue soon

Thanks so much for liking:) 
And yeah, that last part is my personal favourite too- please keep reading and appreciating:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakriti120

aww...

awesome update...

loved the ending...was really beautiful..

thanks for the pm..:)

continue soon...

Thank you so much for liking! All your encouragement really means a lot...I hope you appreciate future chapters as well!! Thank you for your all your comments:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gargee

I just read all the chapters, and I have to say- you are an amazing writer!

Brilliant portrayals of feelings- fabulous description of the tug-of-war taking place between hearts and minds- I could feel it happening inside me- it was so descriptive!👏

you take the reader into the story with you- and make them feel what your characters are going through.

I cried when Arnav and Khushi did, chuckled when they were amused, felt sorry when they were confused... and yet- I could see it all from a third person's point of view too! 

So in short- BRILLIANT!

Please PM me when you update next! and keep writing!🤗

Thank you! OMG I'm really flattered that you liked the FF so far...it means the world to me that you'd take time out and read all of it:) Thanks a lot for appreciating, I mean, whenever someone acknowledges your hard work it all becomes totally worth it...and as long as readers like you continue to appreciate my work, I'll keep on writing:) So a huge, big thanks😃
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aveiro

AW! i loved the ending! BLess arnav

Please update soon :D

Thanks! Personally, I loved writing the ending too:p Hope you like the future updates as well...please keeping commenting and letting me know what you think! I really appreciate your feedback:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arhi-fan

Hey! It was such a superb update. It was really an imp chapter for coming to know abt arnav emotions. Just loved the end. He is really naughty. Vaise nw it will nt be easy for khushi to leave him. And so she cant.

Hi! Thanks for liking this chapter, and for acknowledging that it's kind of an important milestone for the main characters to cross...thanks so much for appreciating that:)

And I really wanted to bring out some of the mischievous aspects of Arnav's character, which we glimpsed briefly during the sangeet night and a couple of episodes afterwards:) Really wanted to stay true to his character

And of course, you're right. Khushi is gonna have one heck of a time if she even tries to leave Arnav so no worries:p 

Thanks so much for liking and appreciating, and all your comments😃
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay 👏👏👏 I was over the moon when I checked my inbox and found that you'd updated. I loved it loved  it loved it, Upload more soon please I love reading your stuff😛
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gunjan.ria

I read all d parts at one go n i cn say widout doubt dat its one f d most beautiful works i'v evr read..its just so breathtakingly amazing..so simple,yet so charming..i loved it dat u stressed on their emotions n feelings,their love,their hlplessness..u dd justice to d title of d serial--iss pyar ko kya naam doon..u dd justice to d tagline--nafrat paas ane na de,mohabbat dur jaane na de..i loved it to d core..i wud eagerly wait 4 ur pm..so do update soon pls..thank u :)

Thank you so much! I'm really glad that you liked the FF as its been going so far...and seriously, I'm bowled over by your feedback and really grateful that you took the time to read all of it😳 I really, really do hope you continue to read and like future updates. Please do leave comments, any feedback is a real inspiration to keep on writing:)
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angeldream14

awesome. i think its easy to commit mistakes but really hard 2 stand up n ask 4 forgiveness 4 it.

Thanks so much! And I totally agree with you...that's the same advice that Arnav's mum gave him when he was younger, and the same advice he eventually comes to remember...so hopefully I'll be able to show how Khushi one day comes to acknowledge how hard Arnav is trying, and Arnav repents thoroughly for his past mistakes.

Thanks a ton for liking:)