Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aww...

awesome update...

loved the ending...was really beautiful..

thanks for the pm..:)

continue soon...
Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
I just read all the chapters, and I have to say- you are an amazing writer!

Brilliant portrayals of feelings- fabulous description of the tug-of-war taking place between hearts and minds- I could feel it happening inside me- it was so descriptive!πŸ‘

you take the reader into the story with you- and make them feel what your characters are going through.

I cried when Arnav and Khushi did, chuckled when they were amused, felt sorry when they were confused... and yet- I could see it all from a third person's point of view too! 

So in short- BRILLIANT!

Please PM me when you update next! and keep writing!πŸ€—
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AW! i loved the ending! BLess arnav
Please update soon :D
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It was such a superb update. It was really an imp chapter for coming to know abt arnav emotions. Just loved the end. He is really naughty. Vaise nw it will nt be easy for khushi to leave him. And so she cant.
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read all d parts at one go n i cn say widout doubt dat its one f d most beautiful works i'v evr read..its just so breathtakingly amazing..so simple,yet so charming..i loved it dat u stressed on their emotions n feelings,their love,their hlplessness..u dd justice to d title of d serial--iss pyar ko kya naam doon..u dd justice to d tagline--nafrat paas ane na de,mohabbat dur jaane na de..i loved it to d core..i wud eagerly wait 4 ur pm..so do update soon pls..thank u :)
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome. i think its easy to commit mistakes but really hard 2 stand up n ask 4 forgiveness 4 it.
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved this chapter. Everything that u were trying to convey through this part, u really did justice to it. It was lovely. Very beautifully written and I can't wait for the next update. Please continue soon.
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
eee he kissed her cheek!! second time and still in shock!!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update. I totally get it that Khushi needs her time and Arnav needs to woo her back and prove his love for her.

Loved it and waiting for the next update, thanks for the PM

Dee
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali's reaction is weird, does she know something πŸ˜• 

I'm glad the Arnav is trying to show Khushi what she means to him through both actions and words and love his gesture both with what he said to Anjali about trusting Khushi and his very un-Arnavlike public display of love when he kissed her and said bye.

That should show Khushi that Arnav has changed and means what he said

Dee