Frequent Posters

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful is d word for it...
inanyregard thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This has got to be my favorite line in this update - "The threads which had joined him with Khushi crystallised into cords of wrought metal, supple, but unbreakable."

Lovely!
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my ! :o honestly , love the way you write, such a perfection of details, emotions, and imagery.. I began to be short for words. 

Loved the update nonetheless, even though you updated so late ! :( 
but now since you're exams are over, I'm expecting more updates and faster ! aahaa, well no threat.. just can't get enough of this brilliant FF, that should deff. get more views that you already get. 
This really needs to be publicized all over IF , because it's such a great piece to be fond of and be read. 
I'm thrilled to read such a piece of fiction that capture  characterization so well, so brilliantly, it's just amazing.. the thought process you tend to carry out so smoothly , is just lovely ! 

You really should consider majoring in Eng, and "really" think about becoming  a writer, if you haven't thought and so moreover, create a blog if you've got time.. no joke. Lovin' the metaphorical and literary devices you use, are just out of the world. I'll deff. be such a support, tehehe. 

can't wait for a romantic update, aaah ! I would be like a bit more dialogue, but adore you detailing as it captures such an atmosphere, so true to their characters. I can't wait till the moment they face each other again, with just moving on, and settling their life in the future, though it takes many updates for that to happen, i'm just as ecstatic. wish this never ends. :D 
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
so so good.. love your writing!!
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Very well written, please continue soon.
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Loved it
Please PM me when you next update
Cant wait for romantic chapter :D
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Big big thanks for the pm!!

Awesome update as always...

I really love this FF and how Arnavs having to work to build her true. Very realistic and unique. Many FFs that I've read previously don't take much notice on how Khishis been hurt and trust doesn't just come, you have to gain trust. That's why I love this FF so much because in one way or another I can relate to it. We all in some way or another have been betrayed by a loved one e.g lover, sibling, parent, friend, family member.

We all in some way know how it feels to be betrayed and hurt by someone you love and how you find it so hard to trust that person again because the doubt continues to niggle in your mind. That's why I love it so much because it shows real emotions. Of course Khushi would have doubts about whether he's telling the truth, it's a common human reflex. She'd be scared in letting him in and would be scared about letting herself love him again.

Fear is a common human emotion and I know if this happened on screen some people would be like would she forgive him already but this isn't about him, this is about her and how she feels. You have perfectly mastered their emotions and how the past has affected them both. Khushi with her doubt and fear about trusting him yet she loves him deeply and Arnav with his regret and remorse yet detirmination to win her trust and never hurt her again.

For this reason I absolutely adore your FF because it's real and you are able to sympathise with both of them. In most FFs there's always one who I sympathise with more because of how Its written. But for the first time I sympathise equally with both because of how perfectly you've written their feelings and points of views and how you balanced it out. Normally in FFs there's either more of Khushi POV or more Arnav POV and therefore the readers view becomes biased but in this FF you can see both of their POVs clearly and you've made me feel sorry for both of them.

In my mind theres no right or wrong and nobody's at fault because I understand Khushis behaviour and Arnavs desperately trying to make up for what he did and it's obvious that even If she forgives him for what he did, he never will be able to and will spend the rest of his life making it up to her. It's obvious he loves her deeply so you can't really blame him either.

I also love Arnavs determination and how he's isn't giving up so easily.

I love how he's willing to give her space to process his declaration

I loved this bit:
'He vowed to himself, vehemently, every particle of him pounding with fortitude never to hurt her again. To handle her with the utmost delicacy, to cherish her fragile simplicity.'

This was just perfect it showed his love, his regret and determination to never hurt her again.

Then the next bit made me laugh because I imagined Mama ji or Hari Prakash giving her bangles and Arnav standing there sulking on the side.

I loved all of the chapter especially the last bit but if I started pointing out every bit I liked then i'd probably have to quote most of the chapter.

This chapter was amazing especially the bit at the end where he's finally at peace. I love how he realises that because of Khushi he feels closer to him mum and is content because he knows his mums proud of him. It was so awww, he finally realises the difference Khushi has made in his life.

I hope Khushi forgives him and Arnav is able to gain her trust.

Can't wait for the next chapter where Arnav gives her the kangans.

Oooh romantic Arhi in the next chapter? Can't wait...

arhi-fan thumbnail
Hey! It was such a fabulous update. So filled with emotions. Thouroughly enjoyed each n every emotion.

Yes they both needed their time to come in terms with wat they felt n said.

And a romantic update is on the go. Just cant wait for it.
dmg123 thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
I really liked it a lot...the way Arnav was genuinely smiling...I could image it and Nani is so funny, I like how she was able to understand Arnav's smile.

I can't wait to read what happens next! continue soon!
-Simran
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beatifully written dear...thnx 4da pm