Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey it was a fab update. Just loved the way he realised his feelings n luv for her. And also his mistakes. It'll take time but he'll make up to her. And really loved their room scene.
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update! Just read your fic and I have to say that I can't wait to read your next update. Hope you update soon cause I'll be waiting :D. And if you have a PM list please add me to it!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it!

Now that Arnav has realised he shouldn't have done all that he has done to Khushi I wanna see him winning her back!

Update soon x
the_breeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AWSUM SS!!!!!! Loving it to bits... πŸ‘ πŸ˜³

continue sooonnn!!! πŸ˜Š
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesum update
continue soon plz
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome pls continue soon :D
sugar_bag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
m loving it..truly..i just wish that all these scenes happen in actual in serial.. :)
cmileyfreaky thumbnail
please please PLEASE update! or is it over? :S
Dee. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey update sooonnn .. 

and plzzz add me to ur pm list.. 

take care :)

-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Hi All:)

Ok let me start of with HUGE thank you to everyone who read, appreciated, liked and commented on my work! I am seriously overwhelmed by the response and hope to live up to your expectations in the future updates. Also, I'm very sorry I haven't gotten round to replying to comments or other PMs, but I promise I will soon!

Unfortunately, I have mock exams starting Monday and am currently knee deep in work:s So I might not be able to update today, but knowing my lack of self-control and Arhi-obsessiveness, you might hear from me soon enough, coz I might not be able to resist writing something before going to bed:p. At any rate updates will become more regular from Tuesday onwards, and I have a line-up Arhi scenes in mind that I can't wait to write! 

Hope you guys can bear with till then, and I will PM everyone on my Buddy list for the next update xx