Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely7010

awesum character sketch...i sent a buddy request to dat id n wen u update dont forget to pm me...

Thanks n will pm u for sure😉
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept...loved it
will send you buddy request please accept it
Such_Shivs thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have sent u a buddy request plz accept it n if u do then I can send u pm's
Such_Shivs thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_arsha

awesome concept...loved it

will send you buddy request please accept it

thanks and accepted
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its realy nice..plz pm me.. 
Such_Shivs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 21Neha21

its realy nice..plz pm me.. 

Thanks and sure will pm u 
Such_Shivs thumbnail

Chapter 1

A girl was sitting in New York tapping her feet to the announcements being made on the speaker; she was waiting impatiently for something. She had a cup of cappuccino in her hand and was occasionally taking sips from it one by one. She flinched to a voice nearby whispering 'Kriya'. She turned around to disapprovingly face thin air, it was just her imagination. She thought she had heard her sister Sharon but how could it have been her, after all she was in India and Kriya was here in New York ready to take off for India.

Slowly she started to strengthen her grip around her cup to let warmth through her body. She was thinking about her family especially her sister and there was no smile on her face... in fact just a worried expression. She hadn't smiled since months in fact she does not even recall the last time she did... something in the past which had happened which had made her like this, Silent and Cautious. Another thought passed into her mind that how would she address her sister in India let alone that how could she even face her after she had left her there on her own and she had fled from there. She doesn't want to show her sorrow and she wipes her face with tissue to freshen her up. She tries very hard to smile but fails to bring it up and she walks up to the duty free shop to pick up a nice gift for her sweet sister.

She walks into a shop selling a variety of items and walks over to the first shelf she sees. The shelf was full of book and without a word she drowns deep into her own thoughts.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Sharon: Why would I need a book Kriya I mean I hate books and reading and you know what I mean!

Kriya shook her head at her sister who had now gone hyper and angry and she again shook her head with pity as Sharon picked the book up and aimlessly chucked it on the floor and just collapsed into the armchair.

Kriya: Well you have to study, Exams are on their way and come on now get up clear this mess and stop behaving like a kid

FLASHBACK OVER

Kriya smiles as she recalls all the mischief's they did when they were in Dehradhun and now her family had moved to Mumbai and she did not even find out till 2 months after and oh my was she angry and mad. She wondered how the house would be like and the neighbours and people as she had not been to Mumbai. Her thoughts were disturbed when a customer strolled in and banged right into her, breaking her chain of thoughts and she moved to the next shelf which contained white chocolates. Kriya again went into her thoughts.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Kriya and Sharon were celebrating their 10th Birthday and one of their cousins had bought them white chocolates and Kriya enjoyed them whereas Sharon refused them politely saying 'I only like Bitter Dark Chocolate'

FLASHBACK OVER

Kriya smiled and immediately moved on to the next shelf to find perfume and she smiled in relief to find Sharon's favourite 'Perfect Love'

She went to the cashier and paid the money and sat back down to remember the time that Sharon and her used to sneak into their mother's room to steal this perfume and Sharon used to spray loads on and kriya used to get scolded as she took the blame as she did not want Sharon to be upset. Unfortunately, this perfume was not sold in India so this was the perfect gift for her.

In India St Louis College:

Sharon was pacing up and down the rehearsal hall glancing at the watch now and then. Swayam and Rey who were with her glanced at each other and then back until Sharon broke the silence.

Sharon: Where is everyone they said that they would be here I have to say something important

Rey: Relax Sharon everyone will take some time because you called them on such short notice and that too at the Weekend

Swayam: Tell us at least what it is

Sharon: No I want to tell everyone

Just then Simmi and Rinni tip toed into the room hoping they were caught coming late, as soon as Sharon saw then she gestured them to sit down and then gratefully did. Soon everyone piled into the room one by one: Vicky, Nilesh, Amar and Bharat followed by Neha and Vishakha.

Sharon: Great now everyone is here I mean have you seen the time we will all be late

Rey: For

Sharon: Picking up my sister from the airport

Everyone: What

Swayam: We don't even know you had a sister

Sharon: Well you do now

Rey: Wait right now I have guests at home so I can't come count me out

Sharon: But rey she is amazing you have got to meet her you will like her

Rey: Sorry cant I meet her in college. Wait she is joining college isn't she?

Sharon: Yeah and the team too

Swayam: That we will decide

Sharon: Come on she is a better dancer than me, she taught me how to dance in fact

Rey: She must be good then because you are the best female dancer in this college

Swayam: Okay we can check that out later when she joins right now we have to pick her up

Simmi: Let's go

Sharon: Wait the flight lands at Evening

Neha: Ok we will meet at Sharon's house then is that ok with you Sharon?

Sharon: Of course and then we will all go together

Rey: Not me actually I have guests over all of today and need to go now and I will meet her when she joins college K Bye

Everyone: Bye

Rey and everyone dispersed wondering just exactly how Sharon's sister will be.

Back in New York:

Announcement: Flight E20142 to India May the passengers board the aircraft

Kriya sat in the plane thinking about who will come to receive her and she rooted herself to the window seat and slept soundly through the flight.

Precap: Keep Guessing

Previous: Character Sketch Page 1

Next:Chapter 2 Page 12

Edited by Such_Shivs - 12 years ago
MeshLovesKunwar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey that's really nice...cant wait to know what's gonna happen next..i'll keep on guessing(weird thoughts crossing my mind here..lol)
and thnx for the pm :)
DilD0stiDance07 thumbnail
Hey guys yaar amazing Such and Shivs oops this is Shivs lolz this is my other account by accident I loged on to this Edited by DilD0stiDance07 - 12 years ago
DilD0stiDance07 thumbnail
Such that was hard work 

By the way if you dont know this is Shivs 
Edited by DilD0stiDance07 - 12 years ago