D3 FF Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Such_Shivs thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
    Hey Guys this FF is written By Such (Such)                     and Shivani (The007Shivani)

Here is the Character Sketch Hope You All Like It

Kriya Rai Prakash- She is a silent, shy and reserved person. She used to be cheerful and happy and in fact the one who taught her sister how to live life to the full and trust people but one incident changed her life and now she is a silent person who keeps to herself and wears behenji clothes. She is Kriya and she is the daughter of Gautam Rai Prakash and Smiriti. Her fraternal sister is Sharon. She lives in New York and is now Moving back to India to Join her sister in College.

Sharon Rai Prakash- She is the most desired girl in college and she is the diva. She is in love with Swayam but he only likes her as a friend. She does not like any girl near him. She is Sharon and she is the daughter of Gautam Rai Prakash and Smiriti. Her fraternal sister is Kriya. Kriya lives in New York and is now Moving back to India to Join her Sharon in College and Sharon is really excited about that and she wants Kriya to join her dance team in college the Louilians.

Reyaansh Singhania- He is the most desired boy in college and he is the stud and the cool dude of college. He is the leader of the Louilians Dance team who consists of 11 people as of now. He is a Casanova and he believes in the spice of life which comes with one girl per day. He is the Son of Ranvijay Singhania. His Best friends are Sharon, Swayam and Vicky.

Swayam Shekhawat- He is the hottest hunk after Rey in the college and he is passionate about dance and personally his best friend is Rey and his other one is Sharon. He is not all a person who likes people on their status. He likes Sharon but is not sure of his feelings towards her and is unsure if it is love or just friendship. He is the only son of the Shekhawat family who is one of the influential families in India. He is also in the Louilians dance team.

Neha- She speaks broken English and she is also a member of the Louilians dance team and she has a crush on the cultural head RDX.

Simmi- She is Sharon's follower and also a part of the Louilians dance team. Her best friend is Vishakha and she is dating Nilesh.

Rinni- She is Sharon's follower and also a part of the Louilians dance team. Her best friend is Neha.

Vishakha- She is a tom boy and Simmi is her best friend although she is dating her crush Nilesh. She is also a part of the Louilians dance team. No pic.

Vicky- He is the Class Clown and he is Rey's childhood friend and he has a crush on Neha since she joined the dance team. He loves correcting Neha's English which annoys Neha but he gets happy doing that. He is also a member of the Louilians dance team.

Amar- He works in the college canteen and is one of Vicky's best friends and he speaks totla and he has a crush on Rinni. He is a part of the Louilians dance team. No pic.

Nilesh- He is the team rapper and he has a huge crush on Simmi and is dating her currently and also a part of the Louilians dance team.

Bharat- He thinks that any word in English is a 'Galli'. He likes Vishakha and he is Nilesh's best friend and he is a part of the Louilians dance team. No Pic.

Edited by Such_Shivs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Such_Shivs thumbnail

Character Sketch - Page 1
                          Chapter 1 - Page 6
                         Chapter 2 - Page 12
                         Chapter 3 - Page 21
                         Chapter 4 - Page 25
                         Chapter 5 - Page 33

IMP NOTE- Page 39

Edited by Such_Shivs - 11 years ago
Such_Shivs thumbnail

For Pm's Just add this account to your buddy list. We will not update this list so just send this account a request for                 your buddy list.

Edited by Such_Shivs - 12 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaay Finally Mine and Such's FF has started and guys plz add Such_Shivs to your buddy list for Pm's and we will pm You and yeah we wont update the List so You will just have to add us to your list. And to visit any of my other works please visit my reading gallery: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55923603Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail

I will But u need to add Such_Shivs to your buddy list
yeah our ff  time to party 🥳 and loads of ❤️ to shivani ... 🤗... everybody pls read and enjoy
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great CS sounds really interesting
would love 2 read this ff
as its really curious
nice all r in 1 team
at least here no weaklings no dazzlings
only louilians
pm me when u guys updt
love yaaa
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
n yaaa i forgot
CONGRATS SUCH N SHIVANI 4 NEW FF N TEAM UP
IM SURE  U GUYS WILL ROCK!!
KEEP SMILING =)
The007Shivani thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Monu_

wow great CS sounds really interesting

would love 2 read this ff
as its really curious
nice all r in 1 team
at least here no weaklings no dazzlings
only louilians
pm me when u guys updt
love yaaa

Thanks a lot and surely we will pm u and yep no weaklings n no dazzlings only louilians 
love u 2
The007Shivani thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Monu_

n yaaa i forgot

CONGRATS SUCH N SHIVANI 4 NEW FF N TEAM UP
IM SURE  U GUYS WILL ROCK!!
KEEP SMILING =)

thanks and yep me and such will rock