thread # 1
(part 1-30)
thread#2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1616575
(part 31-42)

--My FF Index--
part46 page152/15thSEP.2012
Telepathy And Love (MG)#4  

NOTE: I have 417 freinds in my list and am sure that less then half read my ffs so if you want me to pm you add this in your buddy list

smj1977PMlist
hit the like tab
do not forget to comment

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
COGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR
 NEW THREAD!!!!
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by crazydream - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 43

She sat there waiting for him as she knew he would be late she had brought a book with her to read, while sipping the coffee she got engrossed in the romantic fiction she was reading, so much that she lost track of him.

After about 35 mins some one tapped her shoulder and she turned to see that he was no other then Maan standing there with a smile on his face but the smile that did not reach his eyes, and she knew why, she again lost him, but he did not complain and now as she was out of the novel she could read him and knew that he was a little hurt by it but he did not show and ordered some things to eat with the coffee.

They discussed many things from Raj's case to the fact that the guy needed immediate medical attention and someone has to convince his high authority family that the guy was a psycho, convincing part was the most difficult one, but Ram has agreed to talk to his parents and Shiv along with some eminent psychiatrist are to go to his parental town to meet the parents.

All the time Maan did not talk anything about why he wanted to meet her, she knew well why, though for a time being she had lost him but it was just for 30-35 mins, so she held his hands and pleaded to him to not be so formal with her, after much of coaxing he smiled and shrugged, she then asked him has she got the tickets of the movie he promised that he would show her, and while saying so she smiled as she knew he had them with him for hours.

After making the payment he called Gayatri to tell her that he is taking Geet for a 6:30 to 9:30 show and will drop her after dinner, the older woman was more than happy that finally their courtship time is taking a natural course.

All through the movie he held her hand and teased her wits by making her breathless by just tracing odd lines from her palm to arm, he did not do anything but she found it very hard to watch while his fingers were moving in random traces on her hand, she could swear that if they were not in this public place she would have made a move to lick those culprits and moisten them and asked him to continue the riot.

During the interval he winked at her and said the she can breathe easily while he gets some coffee and popcorns, she almost fainted with desire soaring in her, and as the movie began again she almost spilled the coffee when he teasingly bit her earlobe, he held her in his arms and slowly fed her the popcorns, which she almost choked upon, by the end of the movies she was almost fuzzy her thoughts all scrambled up in what he was doing and what she wanted him to do.

But as they moved to the car park he attempted not to do anything, and behaved as if nothing much has happened though she was sure his heart was also doing summersault as hers, but she remained silent, he took her to a restaurant for dinner and they quietly had their food, and when she had started to think that he was not going to do anything she jolted as now she read his next move in his almost blank mind, noticing her he smirked and she looked here and there as he slipped his feet out of his shoes.

She waited for him to start but nothing happened she looked at him skeptically and he frowned as if asking her anything wrong, she nodded and took the spoon to eat the custard, he smirked and she  almost lost her grip on the spoon when his foot slowly traced her leg, she pleaded to him to stop but he continued  to eat as if it were not his foot, she tried to move back but he caught her hand and she choked, he smirked again and winked at her and stopped the assault and laughed, she was amazed on noticing the twinkle in his eyes, the naughty spark and she blushed.

She ate very little and he was amused by his muse getting hazy because of him, he liked the power he had on her and this took care of the fact that she sometimes was so lost in her thoughts that she lost him, but he has to get use to it.

Finally they reached the car park and she descended out of the car, he came near her and she thanked him for the wonderful evening, he smiled and traced his fingers on her cheeks, she was already dizzy and fuzzy and hazy with desire, his touch was doing wonders to her, she was feeling pleasure as well as panic at the same time, she was confused as to why was he being so with her, in the past he had touched her kissed her but never has he assaulted her to near submission, she wanted him to kiss her, she badly wanted him to.

He cupped her face and looked in her eyes to seek permission, though he was aware that she agreed still he wanted her to ask him to make a move, he wanted to know rather he needed to know that she was able to voice what she wanted or rather needed from him.
He gently traced her lower lip with his thumb and felt her tremble with his other hand he held her waist as he could feel that her knees were not able to carry her weight anymore.
she looked at her waiting for his next move she was so engrossed in her own feelings that she failed to read his mind, she shivered as he traced his thumb on her lower lip, she wanted him to replace it by his own but was not sure why he was not doing so, he was able to read her like a book so it was sure he knew that she agreed with him and rather waited for him to make the next move, what she did not realize was that he was waiting for her verbal confirmation
when he did not do anything she got irritated and stepped back coming out of his semi hug, as she turned around she sensed his mind and froze realizing that once more today she has lost track of his thoughts, she cursed herself and was horrified what will he think, she concentrated and was hurt ti read that she has unknowingly hurt him very badly
she turned back as she sensed him moving back to his car, she ran to him and hugged him, hiding her face in his back she said "sorry" he sighed and said, "it's OK its late you should go upstairs"
she came in front of him and said "I want to kiss you"

NOTE: I have 417 freinds in my list and am sure that less then half read my ffs so if you want me to pm you add this in your buddy list

smj1977PMlist
hope you like the update

Back to begging
hit the like tab

do not forget to comment 

hey silent readers don't be silent any more voice your thoughts
and even now you are not motivated to comment then pls pls pls atleast hit the like tab it takes less then a second and when your like tab is not working atleast post this line "hey shruti i tried hitting the like tab but you know it was not working" just copy and paste this line i'll help you : select the line hit ctrl+c and then hit the post reply tab (it always works) then when you get the post reply page click on the empty space and ctrl+v look its so simple

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back..
😊😊😊
after so many..
nice update...

😊😊Edited by mannu1988 - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update
n congrats for the new thread
waiting to see if geet is able to recover their connection fully or not
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread welcome back great update wanaa see how geet handle all 
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
always a treat to read...hope Geet stops blocking Maan out soon : (