Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazzinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This shows u aren't a true fan of IPKKND btw which show always have good and happiness all the way there's alway twist in it then how will the story be interesting, even in reality life is not always happiness , everyone face sorrow in their life Edited by Arshi4evaneva - 12 years ago
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just keep watching until your heart cant take it any more. Thats what i'll be doing... keep watching ...and probably stop watching before my heart bursts...but I'll come here to find out whats going on...

so in present do watch..there's still hope!!
shonali_99 thumbnail

Please friends watch it for all the hard work thy do to make us glued to show. I mean the story has to go through so many twists and turns forthe unwaivering love to blossom.Kindly wait as they say sabr ka phal meetha hota hai.At least self realisation tho hua hai na confession bhi aa jayega.

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I respect your decision. 
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know its hard to digest after the promo...but would never give up watching the show!!! Arshi is just amazing!!! even if the track  changes...I'm pretty sure that phase is also going to be AWESOME...just b'coz we have SARUN!! 😳 they know how to makes us swoon!! 😆
Silly watch trp should be high for romance track at least keep ur tv open on star plus
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the story ahead is very predictable... bt i wud love to watch the hate track.. and the passion in them...during this separation period...till wen can they shw them all lovey dovey... we all will get bored of that too.. its better to show a mix of everything
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lost is Yours!!...This serial is Not Lovey dovey one...it's Love hatred One...it's the tagline and I'm happy dat CV's are GOing on their Tagline and they havent change it...Now comes Fourth promo....mohobbat door jaane na de..nafrat paas aney na de...
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good job!!! congratulations👍🏼
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcs69

Today I stopped watching ipkknd. Can't bear the future.

I am not going to totally stop watching but yaa gonna avoid a few epi...wen arnav gets to kno the truth???( will he really get to kno the entire truth????)
wont b able to see him in so much of pain!!!😭😭😭😭😭