appy111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all d best gud wrk:):) and keep continuin with other characters
loved ur wrk:):)i jus hope u succed in life
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh its beautiful ... But i want a epilouge... Want to know abt mali nd peter... Weird but i want to know...
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May be stupid question...and I did start reading h2h toward the end...but why surrogacy...are iether of them unable to have kids?
starrystar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww the story has ended !!.
A nice end.. you this FF is beautiful.
Still feel sad that nita is gone..
And to tell you the truth when i read the half or less i was wondering were nita was.  why didn;t she come to greet malli.   i was seriously waiting for he appearance..

Thank you for an amazing story  ... you took us on a journey which was full of diff emotions
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so going to miss this FF !!!
You did an amazing job !!! No fillers only good logical updates !!
Please write another FF soon :)
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending !!!!!! Loved it !!!!
Awww Nita is no more !!!!! Loved the family get together !!!! It was soo sweet !!!!!!
They had twins !!!!! Loved the last line !!!!!!!
This FF was one of my favourites !!!! Am gonna miss it !!!!!!
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo, not the last part! Well, we knew this was coming, but still I'm sad! I won't get to read the wonders of H2H anymore! I loved this story from the start, you got me hooked with your independent, feisty khushi, who had a career, a past, children but was not afraid of life. She changed so much from the khushi we know, but was still that dork on the inside' I loved how you fused their past together with their future. I love how Arnav, being so flawed, accepted those flaws, accepted a new life and was such a support to khushi, through all of her hard times, including nitas leukimea. Speaking of, its so sad to hear that she's gone, but she was a fighter and I loved her for that! You started a parallel round with malli when khushi and Arnav were together. And Arnav grew more. And Mallis story, from anshu to Peter it was thrilling. And of course, you ended this marvelous story with a big bang! Twins! I lover the roller coaster you created! From khushi not being able to have children to malli raizada! I adooored every second of it! :D
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, cant believe its over! it was such a long journey, of tears and smiles, of happiness and struggles, of love and forgiveness...
Perfect ending to the story, they are having another kid, wow...and Malena just changed her name to raizada.,..amazinga...all of it!
Loved it Vidhya, hope you write many more FF's cant wait to read more from you.