Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Leverne: Hey thanx for replying =D !

Aww you loved Woh Hai Zara Sequence too!? It's one of my favourites as well .. it' so unique and  I never thought asking for forgiveness could be made into such a romantic and sweet sequence.. and who can forget how hot they looked in the saree and open shirt!? =p

And Apple Game ! Again so unique and I was so glad they didn't do the cliched find-the-ring-in-the-milk game .. Maaneet always did something hatke and this was one of those things.. <3

Z
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have updated mine.. Took long to decide but finally its here for all to see... πŸ˜‰
Since i started watching Geet only in June 2011 i watched all the Amritsar track and memory loss track first and then went back and watched the previous episodes... hence i have added  2 favorite scenes one before the wedding and the other one after the misunderstanding (Holi). I hope u don't mind πŸ˜›  
Edited by Gemm - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gemm

Since i started watching Geet only in June 2011 i watched all the Amritsar track and memory loss track first and then went back and watched the previous episodes... hence i have added  2 favorite scenes one before the wedding and the other one after the misunderstanding (Holi). I hope u don't mind πŸ˜›        

Oh wow really? You started in June .. you're the first one I'm meeting who started that late into the show .. glad you found it then =D ! Btw what may I call you other than Gemm πŸ˜³ ? And please! I don't mind anything.. everything goes πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                          1) Song Sequence (Dance)

Kurbaan Hua (This was epic no second thought)

Yep =)

Laung Da lashkara (Geet looked gorgeous in that pink saree)

It's nice to see someone mention this! Not many do .. but even I loved it.. the way Maan tried to kiss her.. or how he sung to her and touched her hair, etc .. and their bicycle ride/romance 😳

2) Song Sequence (Non-Dance)

PEELOON (Made me go weak in my knees)

Indeed ☺️
Teri Deewani (I can't forget their eyes emoting in this song sequence.. everything was said just by their eyes)

Woh hai zara Khafa Khafa (I loved Geet seducing Maan in this sequence she was cute' innocent and sexy at the same time)

I love this one too πŸ˜ƒ I agree.. Geet had all three traits in one at that moment so how could MSK possibly resist all that?! πŸ˜†

3) Tashan (Mano A Mano) Scene

HALLA BOL! and Aaloo ke hi parathe banana πŸ˜†

Geet sprinkling water on Maan's face during memory loss track

4) Nok Jhok Scene

Office scene where Geet decides she will not talk to Maan after she brings flowers for him

During teej track after memory loss ... Aap mujhe chori chori dekh rahe thay na.. mujhe nazar lag gayi hoti tohπŸ˜›

Yep .. I loved the entire Teej week in fact .. that week was awesome <3

5) Emotional Scene

the Miscarriage Scene πŸ˜­ 

The Talli Geet scene is my all time favorite (It starts with all the nok jhoks and fun and when she narrates the story to amnesic Maan tears started rolling down my eyes)

6) Fight Scene 

The scene where Geet organizes a party with Indian theme and Maan trying to hide his feelings for her gets mad at her seeing the arrangements far from what he expected

Maan twisting Geets hand at the outhouse and holding her close (Just before Teri Deewani sequence)

The way he twists her hand .. that is like the hottest thing ever (I know he's manhandling her but STILL! πŸ˜†)

7) Romantic Scene 

The first SR (Maan's entry in the room itself gave goosebumps and Drashti stole the scene with her expressions) Blushing

The scene during Karva Chauth sequence where Maan gifts Geet the pink saree and then helps her wear the jewellery Blushing

Oh the Karwa Chauth dressup scene.. just the thought that she changed in front of him was ☺️

8) Laugh-Till-You-Cry Scene

The epic outhouse sequence ( Both Drashti and GC were outstanding in that scene)πŸ˜†

9) Maan Singh Khurana Scene (one where he is alone)

Where he breaks the mirror and self talks about how he has to support Geet even if that gives him pain

Oh that scene is so powerful and full of emotions .. GC was fab .. and not to mention HAWT πŸ˜†

10) Geet Handa/Khurana Scene (one where she is alone)

Geet at the airport after Dev leaves her πŸ˜­

After the actual SR during Amritsar track when Geet is thinking abt it with the pillow in her hand and almost falls of the bed Embarrassed

Aww I loved this too .. it was oh-so-natural <3 😳

11) Scene with other characters

All old original Nayantara scenes πŸ‘

I loved all Maan-Vikram and Geet-VikramScenes (These three are actors par excellence) πŸ‘

Thankyou for mentioning the stalker track! I loved it and was so sad it was cut just to accomodate other useless people and because the show was going to end .. but yes Vikas-GurTi are a mindblowing trio!! The last scene between the three at the farmhouse comes to mind.. that emotional scene when Maan gets shot and they are screaming for each other

*Phew* done replying! πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for such wonderful answers and I love that most of yours mentioned scenes from recent in the past year and not 2010 .. even though the original CVs were gone past February 2011 doesn't mean we didn't receive masterpieces no matter where the story went.. I loved it till the end <3

Z