Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Cappy updated mine..πŸ˜†

i cant seem to choose but i have to say i LOVE ALL SCENES.. afterall its Maaneet/Gurti... they are the best...
-Lehar- thumbnail
1) SONG SEQUENCE (dance): Mahi Mahi song sequence...
2SONG SEQUENCE (Non-Dance):teri dewani song...
3) TASHAN (mano A mano)SCENE:my favourite scence also "HALLA  BOL" 
4) NOK-JHOK SCENE:there are many scenes but i love the famous out house kitchen nok-jhok...
5) EMOTIONAL SCENE:where geet tells the truth about her pregnancy after Pee loon song...
6) FIGHT SCENE: geet slaps maan at the pool side party...
7) ROMANTIC SCENE: it's very difficult to pick but my favorite romanti scene was geet's milk bath scene(before engagement)...uff maan's killer dialouges and his killer looks... 
8) LAUGH-TILL-U-CRY SCENE:the famous out house seqence...both maan and geet were superb in those comical scene...
9) MAAN SINGH KHURANA SCENE:Tai-chi scene after KH song sequece
10) GEET SINGH KHURANA SCENE:geet talking with cup during out house sequence...(OYEE TU BHOLTA BHI HAIN...Ha haa haa)
11) SCENE WITH OTHER CHARACTERS:maan -adi scene during MR.Chopra's project launch party(adi sir dialouge aap ko chodkar chli gayi sir...and maan dialouge muje chodkar kyun jayegi oh company chodkar jarahi hain...the entire scene between maan and adi i loved it very much...Adi sir concern for maan and maan triying to hide his felling towards geet ...wow i loved it...)
sush1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
cant choose all r favourite.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Zaaru I loved your answers.. and its interesting to see others who think Maahi Maahi is more favourite than KH .. the reason I can't choose is mainly because they're two completely different dances done in two completely different situations.. had Maahi Maahi been done at some random office party I would've picked KH .. but MM has such raw emotions and it also has a story behind it as does KH so I can't force myself to choose.. and KH is iconic for GHSP .. it really set it apart from all other shows ever made .. <3

I miss em too Zaaru =( really badly =(

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Priyadarshani: Hey ! Thanx for answering =D

Ohh I love your last answer.. even I loved that scene... it was really powerful and showed us how much of a friend Adi Sir is to Geet..and how much he cares for both Maan and Geet.. and he is one of the main reasons Maaneet even met or got together.. he always helped Maan realize things about Geet than he couldn't the first time around .. and this is one of those scenes.. he really didn't want to see them fight and tried his best to make Maan realize his mistake .. LOVE ADI SIR! <3

Z
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=-ZsterMG-]

1) Song Sequence (Dance)

This is hard, because for me as well it's a tie between KH and Mahi Mahi, but on different parameters. I love more KH for the technical perfection of the dance and the brilliance of the choreography. And I love Mahi Mahi more for the back story and how those intense and conflicting emotions played in every moment of the song. Not to say that either sequences are lacking in either of these factors, but if I had to compare...

2) Song Sequence (Non-Dance)

PEELOON. No two ways about it. Just hearing those two words can make you swoon ☺️
Agreed. But I also love Tum se hi thanks to all that colourful origami paper flying around in contrast to Maaneet in black and white.

3) Tashan (Mano A Mano) Scene

I think my favourite would have to be the one where they are arguing about who goes to meet Arjun. (Mein tumhari choice ko achi tara jaanta hoon/Aap bhi mere choice hain! 🀣)

Oh! Oh! And the talli scene! πŸ˜†

4) Nok Jhok Scene

I am actually going to go with a recent one for this, just because I feel like I should pay tribute. I loved the scene at the beginning of the Teej track when Geet catches MSK staring at her and nazar-utharofies for herself! 🀣

5) Emotional Scene

Ooh, another tough one! I am going to have to go with a tie for this one as well, between the scene in HP when she cries for her family and Maan just holds her without question and tells her she is not alone, and the scene after Dev gets arrested when Geet bawls into Maan's chest and then his expression when she tells him she doesn't live there anymore and LEAVES! Ah! It keels me every time! 😭

6) Fight Scene 

My favourite fight would have to be the one about the Indian-themed party where Maan is completely tortured by his feelings for Geet and his rage at her audacity in planning a party so far from what he expected. I also love the follow on scene when he goes to her house to apologise and she asks him if it makes him happy to see her cry. That was intense! Both of them almost revealed a fair few secrets there in all that anger!

7) Romantic Scene (HAHA I'm just laughing thinking about how hard this one is πŸ˜†)

Errmmm...like ALL of them?
Ok, ok but if I had to choose one...hmmm...
AAAHHH THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE! πŸ€ͺ
*Inhale deeply.Exhale slowly*

I think probably the partial SR ☺️
And the scene at the train station when Maan says he can't live without Geet
I also have a huge soft spot for that partial rain scene in the BR track where Maan is brooding at the window (hubba hubba) and Geet comes and joins him and they have comfort, friendship, fun and romance (everything that defines Maaneet) all wrapped up in one little, silent scene.

8) Laugh-Till-You-Cry Scene

This one is not so hard, phew! It is undoubtedly the sequence just before the Hum Tum song sequence, right from Geet giving Maan gaalis on the phone, to her pointing a blade at him to him asking, "agar ye sab tha to chaku ki kya zaroorat thi?" and of course who can forget...
RAMLAL! SHYAMLAL! DURGAPRASAAD! JAAGTE RAHOO! 🀣

9) Maan Singh Khurana Scene (one where he is alone)

I agree on the tai chi but there are some others that deserve honourable mentions:

The shower scene (with the infamous sink interruption) ☺️
The scene after PeeLoon where he goes onto a cliff and ROARS, bare-chested ☺️
The tortured scene after Geet tells him the truth about her pregnancy and leaves

10) Geet Handa/Khurana Scene (one where she is alone)

Now having watched earlier episodes, I would have to say it is the scene when Geet burns all the stuff from Dev and vows to get revenge and erase all these mistakes from her past. DD was amazing!

On a lighter note, I love the scene when she decides to let herself be happy, remembers Maan telling her she looks good in the dress he got her and hides her face in the blanket. I could feel her excitement and jitters! πŸ˜ƒ

11) Scene with other characters

This is so easy...of course it has to be he AA consummation!
🀣🀣🀣

Ok but seriously, I loved Sasha-NT interactions. It was like vamp squared. That totally works for me. And well, anything with the old NT in it was basically gold. I too love the 'sweety' dialogues and I just LOVED the way KR said sweety. I will never get over the scene where Dev is considering hiring detectives to look for NT and she calls him from KC and says, "hi sweety!"
🀣🀣🀣

OK, phew. I am finally done and that was way more challenging than I had figured! So you better be entertained by it!

roseinbloom thumbnail
Ahh .. the one I was waiting for πŸ˜†

And I just gotta tell you right off the bat -- I was MORE than entertained madam! πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for such lovely answers .. loved em all! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Ahhh .. I loved answering back to you questions as much as I loved reading them .. thankyou again πŸ˜ƒ

Z

redfox thumbnail
Crap this is hard..
and apologies from the start because I will probably end up writing multiple favourites for almost each category..

1) Song Sequence (Dance)

Kurbaan Hua & Mahi Mahi
Kurbaan Hua for the classic that it was..Perfect in its choreography, atmosphere, co-ordination, ambiance not to mention the passion, expressions and amazing dancing portrayed by Gurti.
Mahi Mahi was another master, maybe not as perfect as Kurbaan Hua but just as powerful..the dilemma, the pain, the helplessness, the rawness..It was not just a dance but an ongoing expression on emotions..especially the part where Geet moves away from him only to comes back realising how much it must have hurt him.

Pee Loon & Teri Deewani
One beautiful beyond compare..Uff! the way Maan was touching her with the flowers..it had me going week in my knees
And the other depicting an almost divine realization of love. Geet's eyes in that song..her gaze fixed on his face after finally finding him..as if not seeing him would kill her..

I agree..this one has to be Halla Bol

4) Nok Jhok Scene

Out house scenes..Also the ones where they fought over red and white colors

5) Emotional Scene

There are so many..The miscarriage scene when Geet asks Maan to get her baby back, the one where Maan apologizes to the baby for choosing Geet over him/her, the one where a drunken Geet narrates their story to an amnesic Maan, the kanyadaan scene where he touches her hand to his forehead in reverence, the ultrasound scene when they first see the baby, the one she cries about missing her family and he consoles her during their second visit to  hoshiarpur, the  one after Teej, the one when he first takes her to a doctor for check up on the day of their engagement.. and so many more..

6) Fight Scene

The one at farmhouse with the infamous slap..gosh it was so difficult to watch that one..
I also liked the one during the initial hoshiarpur days, when she goes to the guest house to meet and almost slaps him.

7) Romantic Scene

Another difficult one..
The
one before their engagement with Geet in that milk filled tub, the tent date confession, the half Suhaag Raat, the one where she dresses up in front of him during karvacauth, the whole redoing the house and starting anew in the bankruptcy track, the one after kehna hi kya when he puts the earring back in her ear and tells her that he cant tolerate any1 else insulting her.
I need to stop now

Outhouse sequence without doubt

Tai-Chi of course
Also the one when he comes to know that Geet fell from the stairs..the blank look with which he started driving towards the hospital was painful.
The moment after the behne de hug when he opens up to the rain and accepts that he is changing..
The one after Geet tells him the truth about her pregnancy in KC and he realises his mistake.

The one where she decides to find Dev and punish him for his deeds
And the post Kehna hi kya scene aswell
 I also loved the one where she exposes Brij and her family's doing in front of the whole village..I know she was not alone in that scene but DD was just fabulous there

When Maan hugs Adi before going to the new house in bankruptcy track..
Naintara and her SWEETY..

Not to forget Brij- Maan Scenes

This was long..

Oh and I am going to bore you a little bit more by adding my favorite dialogue..
'Ghar Chalein Geet'. Barry has given so  many gems but these three words that Maan said during the hoshiarpur visit for Rasika case simply said it all..

roseinbloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: redfox

Crap this is hard..
and apologies from the start because I will probably end up writing multiple favourites for almost each category..

Hahaa sorry .. and no worries I don't mind if you listed more than one .. it's all the more fun to read I say! πŸ˜ƒ Btw may I know your name .. calling you redfox won't seem right πŸ˜†
1) Song Sequence (Dance)

Kurbaan Hua & Mahi Mahi
Kurbaan Hua for the classic that it was..Perfect in its choreography, atmosphere, co-ordination, ambiance not to mention the passion, expressions and amazing dancing portrayed by Gurti.
Mahi Mahi was another master, maybe not as perfect as Kurbaan Hua but just as powerful..the dilemma, the pain, the helplessness, the rawness..It was not just a dance but an ongoing expression on emotions..especially the part where Geet moves away from him only to comes back realising how much it must have hurt him.
I agree completely! And that's exactly the reason why I myself can never chose between the two.

Pee Loon & Teri Deewani
One beautiful beyond compare..Uff! the way Maan was touching her with the flowers..it had me going week in my knees
And the other depicting an almost divine realization of love. Geet's eyes in that song..her gaze fixed on his face after finally finding him..as if not seeing him would kill her..

I should've added Teri Deewani as well .. that is the most magical and divine sequence I've ever seen on TV .. and this sequence really sets GHSP apart from other shows in terms of standards.. there's just too much that goes on in this sequence that is powerful and soulful and the entire crew is to thank for that!

I agree..this one has to be Halla Bol

4) Nok Jhok Scene

Out house scenes..Also the ones where they fought over red and white colors

5) Emotional Scene

There are so many..The miscarriage scene when Geet asks Maan to get her baby back, the one where Maan apologizes to the baby for choosing Geet over him/her, the one where a drunken Geet narrates their story to an amnesic Maan, the kanyadaan scene where he touches her hand to his forehead in reverence, the ultrasound scene when they first see the baby, the one she cries about missing her family and he consoles her during their second visit to  hoshiarpur, the  one after Teej, the one when he first takes her to a doctor for check up on the day of their engagement.. and so many more..

YEP! Oh the one after Teej .. the scene when he comes to her room after she gets him to feed her water was just so heartbreaking .. really emotional indeed.

6) Fight Scene

The one at farmhouse with the infamous slap..gosh it was so difficult to watch that one..
I also liked the one during the initial hoshiarpur days, when she goes to the guest house to meet and almost slaps him.

Yep.. truly difficult! You know I still haven't been able to watch that entire manhandle-dance sequence yet! It's too uncomfortable for me to watch and I always have my eyes half-closed or ffwd it so I don't see the animalistic behaviour Maan portrayed that day .. and for that I give props to GurTi for their mindblowing performance.. I tell all my friends that I'll probably watch it properly 20 years from now πŸ˜†
7) Romantic Scene

Another difficult one. The
one before their engagement with Geet in that milk filled tub, the tent date confession, the half Suhaag Raat, the one where she dresses up in front of him during karvacauth, the whole redoing the house and starting anew in the bankruptcy track, the one after kehna hi kya when he puts the earring back in her ear and tells her that he cant tolerate any1 else insulting her.
I need to stop now

Agree with all of them =) Thankyou for mentioning the BR track! Me and my friend obsess over that track and cry at how shortlived it was =( and haha you didn't need to stop there πŸ˜†

Outhouse sequence without doubt

Tai-Chi of course
Also the one when he comes to know that Geet fell from the stairs..the blank look with which he started driving towards the hospital was painful.
The moment after the behne de hug when he opens up to the rain and accepts that he is changing..
The one after Geet tells him the truth about her pregnancy in KC and he realises his mistake.

Yes the entire sequence from when Geet falls from the stairs  to when Maan finds out and the entire hospital sequence 😭 heartbreaking.

The one where she decides to find Dev and punish him for his deeds
And the post Kehna hi kya scene aswell
 I also loved the one where she exposes Brij and her family's doing in front of the whole village..I know she was not alone in that scene but DD was just fabulous there

When Maan hugs Adi before going to the new house in bankruptcy track..
Naintara and her SWEETY..

Not to forget Brij- Maan Scenes
Oh BriMaan scenes are always yummilicious so no doubt there πŸ˜†

This was long..

Oh and I am going to bore you a little bit more by adding my favorite dialogue..
'Ghar Chalein Geet'. Barry has given so  many gems but these three words that Maan said during the hoshiarpur visit for Rasika case simply said it all..

Aww why do you think you are boring me!?! You most certainly are not .. if anything you've really entertained me with your replies.. thankyou for that I loved reading them! πŸ˜ƒ And I love that dialogue as well .. Barry certainly did  wave magic and GurTi portrayed those dialogues so well that they made them iconic..or else those three words are really ordinary .. but in that context.. and the way GC said it.. made all the difference 😳

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1) Song Sequence (Dance)

got to be Kurbaan hua...nothing can beat that..

teri Deewani and woh hai zara...ma fav...

loved the talli geet scene...

4) Nok Jhok Scene

All nlj jhok scenes during out house track were great

5) Emotional Scene

Miscarriage scene and then marriage scen

6) Fight Scene 

The one at the farmhouse maan misbehaves with geet

7) Romantic Scene 

Their Mini SR and Apple scene

Outhouse night scene or maan seeing geet everywhere after firing her scene

All Tai Chi scenes

Kehna hi kya realisation scene or teri dewani...

any adi pinky scene makes it worth watching