Chalo Chalo Chalooo ... Name Your Favourites =)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hola Amigos πŸ˜› (Just a headsup .. I've always wanted to do a post like this πŸ˜† )

I am feeling mighty bored and was going through a bunch of Maaneet scenes (as I usually do in my freetime) and I looked at the different varieties of scenes that they've had over the past 2 years.

So, I thought of asking you peeps a bunch of questions, just because, well I felt like it πŸ˜† I've always wanted to know your opinion and your favourites and compare em with mine, so if you'd like .. do reply with your favourites of the following 😳 .. I know it's hard to choose just one scene .. but try and think of one or perhaps the one that comes to your mind first..πŸ˜ƒ

Name your favourite (My answers in blue):

1) Song Sequence (Dance)

Yea sorry, it's always going to be a tie between Kurbaan Hua and Maahi Maahi for me 😳

2) Song Sequence (Non-Dance)

PEELOON. No two ways about it. Just hearing those two words can make you swoon ☺️

3) Tashan (Mano A Mano) Scene

Two words come to mind: HALLA BOL! πŸ˜†

4) Nok Jhok Scene

Oh dear.. this was hard .. because what else can you expect from our Tom&Jerry haina? Lemme think .. OH! First Outhouse Kitchen Fight comes to mind! πŸ˜† ("Geet.. aloo ke HI parathe banana" 🀣)

5) Emotional Scene

Oh the award for this one goes to the Miscarriage Scene 😭 DD and GC killed me in that hospital scene that day .. I still have a hard time watching it without bawling 😭

6) Fight Scene 

My favourite fight: at Khurana Constructions after Geet and Maan MU each other when Dev is bailed out of jail for a while. That entire fight was so powerful, raw, and uncomfortable to watch .. hats off to GurTi for pulling it off with such ease!

7) Romantic Scene (HAHA I'm just laughing thinking about how hard this one is πŸ˜†)

Tent Confession Date 😍 ("Ab zindagi ki har subha tumse shuru hogi .. aur har raat tum par khatam" 😳)

8) Laugh-Till-You-Cry Scene

ENTIRE OUTHOUSE SEQUENCE BABY! That makes me laugh till I can't take it anymore even to this day. (Lagi? 😲 Lagi! 😑 Lagi πŸ˜ƒ.. AUR KHAO 😑!) 

πŸ€£

9) Maan Singh Khurana Scene (one where he is alone)

Ahem .. sorry but this will have to be all Tai-Chi scenes because almost all times he's had monologues.. best one being after his first Tai-Chi which occurred after KH .. and he contemplated over why Geet is always on his mind 😳)

10) Geet Handa/Khurana Scene (one where she is alone)

After Kehna Hi Kya .. most emotional portrayal of Geet's feelings after realizing that feelings for Maan are overtaking her and she cannot forget him anymore 😳)

11) Scene with other characters

I am so tempted to pick two right now .. because I like all DevTara scenes as well as AdInky scenes (that happened with/without Maaneet in them)

DevTara: Would have to be all times NT teased Dev by calling him "Sweety" 🀣 just to get on his nerves πŸ˜† And Dev's epic glass maneuvre whenever he fixed his specs to get a clearer view of his wifey dearest πŸ€“

AdInky: Well all scenes of these two were cute with Maaneet.. but the one I love is with AdEet .. when Geet is telling all of Maan's possible fiancee "candidates" how khadoos he is with the help of Adi Sir πŸ˜† .. that is just beyond hilarious πŸ˜†

And... I can't think of anymore right now lol πŸ˜› .. so for now .. answer these and I hope many people answer because I really want to hear from you people since I never got to while the show was still running!

Get Cracking πŸ˜†

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 12 years ago

omg..i love all of them... πŸ˜†

res---- 😳
Phooti Kismat Meri I'm still stuck On Maaneet's Shaadi πŸ˜†
Lets See What I can come up with πŸ˜†

res Z ... phursat se ans karungi ...

Since i started watching Geet only in June 2011 i watched all the Amritsar track and memory loss track first and then went back and watched the previous episodes... hence i have added  2 favorite scenes one before the wedding and the other one after the misunderstanding (Holi). I hope u don't mind πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                                  1) Song Sequence (Dance)

Kurbaan Hua (This was epic no second thought)

Laung Da lashkara (Geet looked gorgeous in that pink saree)

2) Song Sequence (Non-Dance)

PEELOON (Made me go weak in my knees)

Teri Deewani (I can't forget their eyes emoting in this song sequence.. everything was said just by their eyes)

Woh hai zara Khafa Khafa (I loved Geet seducing Maan in this sequence she was cute' innocent and sexy at the same time)

3) Tashan (Mano A Mano) Scene

HALLA BOL! and Aaloo ke hi parathe banana πŸ˜†

Geet sprinkling water on Maan's face during memory loss track

4) Nok Jhok Scene

Office scene where Geet decides she will not talk to Maan after she brings flowers for him

During teej track after memory loss ... Aap mujhe chori chori dekh rahe thay na.. mujhe nazar lag gayi hoti tohπŸ˜›

5) Emotional Scene

the Miscarriage Scene πŸ˜­ 

The Talli Geet scene is my all time favorite (It starts with all the nok jhoks and fun and when she narrates the story to amnesic Maan tears started rolling down my eyes)

6) Fight Scene 

The scene where Geet organizes a party with Indian theme and Maan trying to hide his feelings for her gets mad at her seeing the arrangements far from what he expected

Maan twisting Geets hand at the outhouse and holding her close (Just before Teri Deewani sequence)

7) Romantic Scene 

The first SR (Maan's entry in the room itself gave goosebumps and Drashti stole the scene with her expressions) β˜ΊοΈ

The scene during Karva Chauth sequence where Maan gifts Geet the pink saree and then helps her wear the jewellery β˜ΊοΈ

8) Laugh-Till-You-Cry Scene

The epic outhouse sequence ( Both Drashti and GC were outstanding in that scene)πŸ˜†

9) Maan Singh Khurana Scene (one where he is alone)

Where he breaks the mirror and self talks about how he has to support Geet even if that gives him pain

10) Geet Handa/Khurana Scene (one where she is alone)

Geet at the airport after Dev leaves her πŸ˜­

After the actual SR during Amritsar track when Geet is thinking abt it with the pillow in her hand and almost falls of the bed πŸ˜³

11) Scene with other characters

All old original Nayantara scenes πŸ‘

I loved all Maan-Vikram and Geet-VikramScenes (These three are actors par excellence) πŸ‘

Edited by Gemm - 12 years ago
🀣 I'm lovin how you all have like a hard time answering.. but its ok take your time =D Lemme answer my own in my post so you all know my favourites too =D

Z
Rrr

cappy gr8 post.. πŸ€—

btw whats a tashan scene?? eh i need subtitles...

Will post ans later after i knw whats tashan scene...

Edited:

thanks for the exp cappy πŸ€—

My ans:

01) Song Sequence (Dance) - Aaja Meri Maahi(KH was close n always a evergreen classic but i loved the emotions here more)
02) Song Sequence (Non-Dance) - Teri Deewani(No words. Maaneet proved they are the best when comes to emotions)
03) Tashan (ManoA Mano)Scene - Halla Bol(No can ignore this iconic scene)
04) Nok Jhok Scene - Cutie Maan scene
05) Emotional Scene - Geet in hospital after miscarriage(I admit i cried like a baby)
06) Fight Scene - during hp days
07) Romantic Scene - Uff seriously a difficult one but of course cant forgt Roop Tera Mastana(Romantic. Period.)
08)Laugh-Till-You-Cry Scene - too many to mention but love their tom n jerry outhse scene(I died laughing. Maaneet got to be the comdian couple ever)
09) Maan SinghKhurana Scene - NPM taichi scenes(im still blushing. enough said)
10) GeetHanda/Khurana Scene - When she calls out to Babaji
11) Scene with other characters - Maan-Adi dostana scenes and Geet-Adi scenes...

Here is my list then.. I have to say i miss MaanEet/GurTi alot.. They are the BEST.. Forever UNBEATABLE!!!Edited by zaara25 - 12 years ago
Zaaru! Oops sorry .. Tashan as in Mano a Mano .. when Maan and Geet were at loggerheads (not like an angry scene .. but one where they both tried to outdo the other)

Z
lol... reserved... this is hard... πŸ˜†
Sowwie *holds ears* πŸ˜†

Z