Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘One of the most brilliant update and it was an out an out win win. Dark Abhay vulnerable Pia now I love it even more Abhay's story was heartbreaking.

Someone please continue ASAP
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali,dat was splendid. . .OMG. . it was full of  hatred nd piya's grief. . .awesome.
sumana-13 thumbnail
wow !!

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Yumna786 thumbnail
very lovely n awesome...
last part was very interesting n fab...
luv this ff...continue soon...
thanks 4 pm...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update anji...
loved the descripton u gave of abhay past and present...
poor abhay had a bitter past...
so now abhay didnt forgive piya...
piya loved him cant wait 4 more bad to see abhay side...
cont soon
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhays anger is against angels fully. what happened in the past to make him so against them. That is the most mysterious thing. And abhay he is a heartless person but he got Pia bakc from the dead so once his desire is fullfilled hwat is he gonna do. and Pia now doe sfeel scared of the monster she has woeken up. this sure is getting intresting.
sweet_neetu thumbnail
awesme update πŸ‘
omg..abhay hell bent on destroying piya
why does he hate angels
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yahh even i'm wondering the same ... itni nafrat kyun ...
Thanks for the PM ayshu ... written lovely
Poor piya faces abhay so much hate ...she has no power ...i must say it is out standing up date ...waiting for next ...hope piya will ba able to get abhay back as a nice vampire 
urmita thumbnail
awsome update anji.πŸ‘πŸΌ...it was one of the darkest ff updates! πŸ˜ˆ abhay is being so cruel,😑its like he has become even more darker than he ever was😈...nd is in full on revenge mode...

poor pia.πŸ˜•.wonder what she will do to win abhay back...her powers are gone nd she is human now...felt very bad seeing her vulnerable like that today, she is in so much pain that abhay is again lost.😭..

and abhay's past story seems to hv so many folds,each uncovers new uspects...this was so cruel nd painful for him...i wonder,if ada wasn't the one to betray him,or may be her father was the one..hmm..πŸ€”

nyways..will leave that to u ppl...i m even more impatient than last time now..πŸ˜†.so update again real soon..πŸ˜›...nd thanx for pm ayesha...πŸ˜ƒ..