Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Thanks Ayshu πŸ˜ƒ Means a lot to me. I dont like Metz n we've had her in tons of FF already. Just thought of bringing a new character. Lets move out of Pandhaer n explore the world 😊 was my idea. Didn wanna repeat Abhay Metz track πŸ˜› 
I shall update Covenant this weekend for sure πŸ˜ƒ

::I prefer ur track a million times. BTW i posted this without reading it🀣That's why Tanzi and Indu beat me to posting my take on ur update.🀣I told U didn't i mai sab ki ulta karthi hu. Besides i knew U'd do ace so i did this i hope U didn't mind.

Plus i thought i'd readt it better here as well.

I am waiting eagerly for the COVENANT coz i am intrigued by U. This is the First FF i read with a passion despite my studying issues. 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matwamango

::I prefer ur track a million times. BTW i posted this without reading it🀣That's why Tanzi and Indu beat me to posting my take on ur update.🀣I told U didn't i mai sab ki ulta karthi hu. Besides i knew U'd do ace so i did this i hope U didn't mind.

Plus i thought i'd readt it better here as well.

I am waiting eagerly for the COVENANT coz i am intrigued by U. This is the First FF i read with a passion despite my studying issues. 

U made my day 😊 I wanted u to read this coz this is my fav FF n I didn want to spoil it. Glad u liked it πŸ€— Covenant update will be up this weekend.
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy,m mad at u! 😑 😑
How dare u say,u cant write! 😑
Do u even knw,how beautifully u've written da chap,da way u described everythng! It was so so so Fab! πŸ‘ πŸ‘    πŸ‘ Perfect beyond Perfection! nw dnt u dare underestimate ur writing skills! 😑
n i want da update of Covenant,asap! 😈
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update manasa. I loved it. Specially ur idea of exploring world and no metz track here. I am eager to know what happens next. Pls continue asap.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update loved it.  So Abhay was a slayer n he sacrificed his soul for the princess.
Does piya still have powers?
i am little confused?

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
the update is awesome...abhay was a slayer in human life! Totally unexpected! Great work mandy!
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Abhay has a very dark past and he lost his humanity for a woman and looks like he was very much in lvoe with her. No wonder he enjoys the hunt and kill his prey with out mercy. Pia is very disraught and now waiting to see how their next meeting would be after Pia knows the truth about him.
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

beautiful update

d way u write evry thng was supeprb...
i luvd it ...

Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
abhay's past is very dark and he being a slayer was totally unexpected.
He sacrificed himself for his love...i really wonder how pia would react to abhay now .
its brilliantly written