_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
To all the disappointed ArSha/KriYaansh fans, 
I just couldn't help not posting dis.. i have already mentioned dis on d AT.. still just had to make dis topic so dat dose of u not coming to the AT and quitting D3 would atleast listen once.. 

I joined IF in december.. only becoz of ArSha as KriYaansh.. and slowly i found dat dere were ppl who were as mad for dem as i was.. but one more thing i noticed.. mainly on the AT.. ppl always fighting over Kunwar.. hehehe.. I still love dose posts too much.. and although i never really participated in dose competitions.. I DO LOVE KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH LIKE HELL!!!  And I thought u guys did as well.. Remember ArSha actually consists of two ppl.. Amar being one of them.. So tell me guys.. Was Shakti d only reason u watched d show for?? Didnt Amar play any role in d fact dat u guys were crazy about D3??? "King Of Expressions" "King Of Lifts" wat all titles we gave him.. Were dey all soo useless dat u cant support him now?? Is it soo easy for u to forget AMAR and quit D3??? 

I know.. It is gonna bring me actual physical pain to watch him romance somebody else.. Dere isn't going to be MEGIC anymore for me as well.. and i m as HEARTBROKEN as most of u... Trust me wen i Say dat...  But den I am ready to bear all dat pain.. i m ready to watch him wid someone else.. U know why.. Coz I LOVE HIM!! And he has always given his best no matter where or wat d situation may be... Lemme ask u guys.. He did give performances wid Kruti and BInny right?? At the tym of DID and DKS.. Yes i agree dat even i felt dat ArSha would have been far better in those performances.. but nobody can deny d fact dat he performed brilliantly every single tym.. and he continues to do dat till date..!! He is a Star.. and quitting D3 just on d basis dat Shakti is quitting would mean dat v dont consider him to be anything.. we dont consider him to have any effect on us.. We can very well drop D3 one day and move on wid our lives coz he has no charm on us... If dats d case.. den i wont stop u guys from quitting D3..

But think for once.. y punish Kunwar?? wen did he do less for his fans?? Wen has he been absent at any promotional event?? Is it dat HARD to support him?? And can u go by one day widout drooling over him??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BUT ANKY SHAKTI IS A PART OF ARSHA !!! WIDOUT HER NO ARSHA !!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh960

BUT ANKY SHAKTI IS A PART OF ARSHA !!! WIDOUT HER NO ARSHA !!!

wen did i say dat she isnt rey... all i m saying is.. dat amar is as important as shakti for me..
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OKAY FINE !! I WILL WATCH IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF AMAR !!!!
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh960

OKAY FINE !! I WILL WATCH IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF AMAR !!!!

Love you Al!!
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amar ke liye i can do this much anki.. no matter what i will suport him coz he is the best :)
cheersona1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Anki (hope I can call u that)...I wanna see how Cvs will handle the storyline...if it goes on well...I think I will watch ...my heart certainly goes out for Kunwar...I hope the CVs deal with her character properly and nt show him immediately fall in love for some other girl...that will make me mad..
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kahi na Kahi I agree with You.Its Shakti's decision to quit the Show,Why Amar Suffer???...

But i can't imagine any other girl wit him...
Edited by nebu - 12 years ago
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
I totally agree wid you anki.. n m doing what my heart says to me..
it says to watch d3 for only Kunwar...
nd remember guys when Kunwar opted out from DID
he asked to vote For shakti.. though he wasnt there in the competition he wanted Shakti to win..
n now i think its time to make him win...
nd we could do this for him by simply watching the show...
so please guys dont stop watching the show...
I love kunwar nd will watch D3 only for him...
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

I totally agree wid you anki.. n m doing what my heart says to me..

it says to watch d3 for only Kunwar...
nd remember guys when Kunwar opted out from DID
he asked to vote For shakti.. though he wasnt there in the competition he wanted Shakti to win..
n now i think its time to make him win...
nd we could do this for him by simply watching the show...
so please guys dont stop watching the show...
I love kunwar nd will watch D3 only for him...

u kno i love u for ur post prenu!!! ðŸ¤—