-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

To Aria (olive green) - who loves cheese 😊 And to me - who prefers to text than to talk :-)

To Arya/Nirvana - who loves "Kiss Me" by Sixpence none the richer...

Kiss Me...

Sender: A

Time: 10:24 AM

I need that quote for the new vendor on my desk in ten minutes. Is everything set for tonight's party? Take a sip of water, will you? I see beads of tiredness condensed on your nose. Shall I come around and make them go away? I know there is a perfect kiss for this somewhere in my pocket which I can give to you.

Sender: K

Time: 10:32 AM

The quote is in slim blue file on your right. There are little lights scattered around trees which blink every time a leaf moves as if fairies are frolicking.  Party will reflect winter wonderland, I hope. Can you pack that kiss in my small bottle of perfume? I would want it to-go.              

Kiss me out of the beaded barley

Nightly, beside the green, green grass

Time: 10:58 AM

Can you sneak into my office and put ink in my fountain pen? I miss the blue-black stain of fallen ink drop on my index finger and the woody lead smell. I did find a kiss and left it in a tiny box of solid perfume which is right next to the fountain pen. Is heart shaped box a pathological cliche?

Time: 11:10 AM

Was pen a present from a dear one? I smelled nostalgia on it and the faded body smudged with finger prints left a map of memories. Clich suspends disbelief and a pink colored heart shaped box simply tickles me when I think about you picking it out at the store. Can I steal a dance tonight under the flickering lights?

Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Time: 11:30 AM

A gift found its way on my breakfast plate the day after I won a prestigious award at school. A grunt of congratulation was my father's reaction. His eyes softened when I kissed the pen lovingly in gratitude and happiness. Memories are many. I am glad there is one of you now. Will you wear that lavender dress that pink flowers?

Time: 11:46 AM

There is pea soup for lunch and feta-pasta salad on the side. I ensured they added bits of tang to make your eyes squirm in result. That wink is mine and mine alone, I will collect it when I meet you tonight. The dress is at cleaners and my silver anklets are in my bag. Bangles however refused to let go of my hands this morning.

Sender A:

Time: 16:50 PM

I would have weaved a cocoon and morphed into a butterfly had I known the knowledge of it since the time taken by the meeting presenter was astronomical. Will I get to hear the orchestra of your anklets and bangles on my way? May be then the impending headache would steer away for the rest of the evening.

Time: 17:00 PM

Did the headache arrive with blaring horns or is it still at bay? Let me know the result of my unprepared orchestral composition?

Time: 17:20 PM

Fresh ground coffee instantly undid my furrowed eyebrows for which I sincerely thank you. I sigh in content when the warm liquid washes down my throat and relaxes my back. My mind replays the orchestra of your bangles and anklets. Did you get my kiss?

Time: 20:00 PM

Your kiss is on my neck and wrists, smelling like thousand spring flowers. Lights are off and moon is out. I escaped gabbing mouths and flailing arms making this dark terrace as my refuge. A tiny shrub with sparkling lights stands in lone corner.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Time: 20:08 PM

Words ebb and flow, wine cries a river and music tinkles amidst the ruffles of gowns and pats of shoes. I receive your smoke signal and it is not very hard to decipher. Fireflies laugh at my tomfoolery and moon smirks when wandering paws of a woman makes its way inside my jacket.

Time: 20:17

Oh hush! Allow the woman to explore a bit *grin* for she would model for our annual calendar.  Though I am in no mood to share, I would allow her this one small pleasure. Wait, did you just wink? I just caught it.

Time: 20:19

You caught the wink and not the smile? Miser, are you now? Have you wondered what would have happened if words were taxed?

Time: 20:32

If words were taxed, then people around you would be waxing poetry. But you and I would continue to talk with our eyes.

Time: 20:41

Will you wait for me?

Time: 20:45

Always.

Time: 20:46

You didn't ask me where. *Stop looking at your cellphone and nodding your head.*

Time: 20:47

It doesn't matter where. *Stop rolling your eyes*

Time: 21:22

I miss you.

Time: 21:24

I have been standing next to you entire evening. We even danced together.

Time: 21:25

Still. I miss you.

Time: 21:34

Will a hug fix it?

Time: 21:35

Can we try?

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Time: 21:40

Did it work?

Time: 21:42

A little. Hold my hand when I drive you home. Turn back a little and see me wishing you good-night just before the door closes behind you.

Time: 22:15

Sleep. We'll take that trail and have a picnic on the spot next to the lake - in our dreams. Good Night.

Time: 22:16

Good Night.

Edited by -Sookie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the 'cheesy' welcome to this forum Sookie.  I thought we were still on the FF forum tbh...oh well!

You didn't ask me where. *Stop looking at your cellphone and nodding your head.* 

I won't get started on the images this time, but now that I got what A and K stand for, reading it a second time did make a lot more sense ;)

I'll have to agree with N, this really was pleasantly refreshing. Do write more. For what its worth, I think this OS works better on these two...

A

Edited by olive.green - 12 years ago
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Look who is back :O...this was such a pleasant read after a long day! New age technology has taken over πŸ˜†

A: how did you retrieve that siggy? Wasn't it lost in tinypic?

PS: it feels really good bumping into my old buddies here :P
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So glad to find you here... I have always admired your stories... Looking forward to more from you :-) Welcome to the forum:-)
Boogle.Schiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A style of writing I've not previously encountered. You honestly do weave magic with your words, a symphony of beauty and melody - very poetic. 
-Aria- thumbnail
May be this is where everyone is thesedays ;)

Hello to you too. Yeah, it was - tinypic messed up, was majorly upset... but I found it where I had looked like a million times before... on my backup drive...lost the other one though... So I haven't taken it down since :D

A
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: olive.green

but now that I got what A and K stand for, reading it a second time did make a lot more sense ;)

You know seeing the initial A and K at first I thought this was one of Sookie's little Ficlets (you know the ones we get in Revenge of Brother Grime between Pebblez and Sooks πŸ˜†) then I though why would she do that in this forum *a little blond moment there*

Sookie needs to write more of these!!! Do you here us S?  

Originally posted by: olive.green

May be this is where everyone is thesedays ;)

Since the AR-fanfic mania is on the down low...the communication between all of us has become very rare :( :(     

I am glad you found it eventually ...like I said before I absolutely love the texture and colouring of it and it absolutely goes with your discretion of the painting in "Pablos Muse"

Edited by khahani - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sookie.although I am neither Arya or Aria...but I am going to butt in anyways ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved this ...I don't know ..but this style of a song ..a message..texted between two people ..and then the abstract..LOVED the abstract..the kiss bottled into solid perfume..smeared on her neck ..and then the texts being not just texts ..but emotecons..hahaha..

I tell you what..I always wondered..there is a particular person..I can hear him smile across the telephone line...and your texts have done the same ...

I liked your piece so much..I went to see the rest of the works...just one word..you are gifted..clearly..
-Aria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khahani

You know seeing the initial A and K at first I thought this was one of Sookie's little Ficlets (you know the ones we get in Revenge of Brother Grime between Pebblez and Sooks πŸ˜†) then I though why would she do that in this forum *a little blond moment there*

Seee!! it wasnt just me, for some reason I thought A=me and K=Nirvana...(since Sookie dedicated this awesome work to us πŸ€“) how did k become N, damn! it doesn't even have a K somewhere in thereπŸ€”...that I can gooo Nir(kkk)ana like Khushi did the other day sigh!πŸ˜†..so i thought it was one of Sookie's spoofs! *major dumbness...shakes head*

Sookie needs to write more of these!!! Do you here us S?  Absolutely!

Since the AR-fanfic mania is on the down low...the communication between all of us has become very rare :( :(     Agree to that. 

I am glad you found it eventually ...like I said before I absolutely love the texture and colouring of it and it absolutely goes with your discretion of the painting in "Pablos Muse"

Awww πŸ€—

Hope to see you around here N, take care. 

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khahani

Look who is back :O...this was such a pleasant read after a long day! New age technology has taken over πŸ˜†

A: how did you retrieve that siggy? Wasn't it lost in tinypic?

PS: it feels really good bumping into my old buddies here :P

N, I have been hyperactive on Geet forum for more than a year...I even managed to finish two long FFs πŸ˜† Unfortunately could never write one for AR

Since you are into this couple, do read this;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2431487

This is me in another avatar and just wanted to take a break from being Sookie...