Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: current

Sookie.although I am neither Arya or Aria...but I am going to butt in anyways ..😆😆

I loved this ...I don't know ..but this style of a song ..a message..texted between two people ..and then the abstract..LOVED the abstract..the kiss bottled into solid perfume..smeared on her neck ..and then the texts being not just texts ..but emotecons..hahaha..

I tell you what..I always wondered..there is a particular person..I can hear him smile across the telephone line...and your texts have done the same ...

I liked your piece so much..I went to see the rest of the works...just one word..you are gifted..clearly..

Thanks for butting in 😆  I am glad you liked the abstract part of writing since I was going for it and not to mention its easier...
Glad you liked my other works...As I just mentioned in a comment before, check out my other work on the same couple...it's still work in progress and I know that I have to get back to it soon...😊
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^^^..Abstract ..easier...😆..I kinda guess..because abstract is open to so many interpretations...Indeed brevity being the soul of wit and much more..

Thanks for pointing out the ARHI FF..simply delicious as your other pseudonym😆..Have checked out a couple of chapters...

Needless to say..please add me to your pm list..

EDIT>.ps..the airport terminal OS...LOVED it..old wine in a new bottle... airport check ..gal and guy bonding check..but the choice of books...and the commonality amongst them..was blown away..👏
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: current

^^^^..Abstract ..easier...😆..I kinda guess..because abstract is open to so many interpretations...Indeed brevity being the soul of wit and much more..

Thanks for pointing out the ARHI FF..simply delicious as your other pseudonym😆..Have checked out a couple of chapters...

Needless to say..please add me to your pm list..

EDIT>.ps..the airport terminal OS...LOVED it..old wine in a new bottle... airport check ..gal and guy bonding check..but the choice of books...and the commonality amongst them..was blown away..👏

This might come to you as weird but...I actually did not realize which story were you talking about...I have a link here on IF with list of all the things I have written and clicked most of them...and then I realized that it was a Christmas gift exchange writing...

I write mostly MG stuff all the time with loads of pending Armaan-Riddhima and one Mayank-Nupur...ArHi is something I dabble on since I did watch it for few weeks... :-)
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you for the Vertigo link.

Unfortunately Geet didn't appeal to me hence never ventured onto that forum…but I did read one of your OS on Mann-Geet …it was along the lines where Maan re-tells Romeo and Juliet in his own twisted way hahaaa…loved it and I could totally see Sookie sarcasm dripping in every word 😆 

BTW I (like many other) am still awaiting the long overdue epilogue on infinity!

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is genius. Please write more
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^^^@ seeming weird.😆

It happens to the best of us..esp when it is buried without a name..😆

Anyways ..I have gone through your thread..Geet was never a show which attracted me .AR was a long time ago..

As Khahani ...I am into 😆..ARHI ...so makes sense for me to be drawn to Vertigo..which I loved..

So different from the reel world characters..In the sense..there is less of a burden of being ASR..in your story..the man makes a calm transition..the flow is smooth...The walls are down between the protagonists without much ADO..totally opposite to the show..and I loved this as I am tired of the ringa roses nearly a year in the show ...where they yet have to define the feeling..sorry for ranting..

will check your death talkies at some point..seemed interesting..

PS ..would love to see more of your snarky posts ..I did read the one on Lakshmi the goat..that was brilliance..
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sookie

Brill as usual!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wao interesting!! looking forward!
welcome!!!
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sookieee!!!
Great to see you here.
Your writing and the responses it evokes are as refreshing  as the flowering quince japonica.

Edited by Japonica - 12 years ago
iambobm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
that was the sweetest convo ever