Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
finaly I'm in the mood to write...
only problem...everything already pointed out...
so me going back to being lazy...

tanu thanks sweets...
All: like your POV's...
Anj: knew you would be back...the story is moving in me was waiting too for this to happen...
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Could not wait to see the episode after reading all the posts and boy i was not disappointed...good , tautly directed episode...good scenes to carry the story forward. 

Nidz was getting hits after hits in today's episode and she looked totally shell shocked towards the end and after she talked to Baba and heard his views...we saw her uncertainty in Friday's episode for a short time when Anji had remarked that by going out openly with Ashu people with come to know, but then Rohan had asked her to follow her heart...but with morning she has woken up to the harsh reality and the serious implications her relationship with Ashu will cause in her own family and in the society. 

If Shyamaunty had given her some hope by her tacit unspoken approval...she was rudely awakened by DBs convo with Baba and afterwards her talk with Anji...she comes to Anji for some advice and also some reassurance and Anji too raises her fear rather than assure her...which i feel is a good thing Anji did...people may get mad at her for not supporting Nidz but she doing exactly what she knows people will do when they come to know of this relationship. Liked the way she steered Nidz to get to know Baba's viewpoint. 

Baba and Nidz convo another high point in the episode...what Baba said made sense...people always will first think what others will say as we all live in a society and how much ever modern we become certain topics r still taboo in our culture...so am not surprised that Baba though being broad minded reacted the way he did. But this has completely shattered Nidhi who was so far so happy in her love and her relationship with Ashu...now maybe we will see a more mature side of her...she will defo not waver in her love, but thodi naiya hil chuki hai...hence she was in no mental state to talk with Ashu when he called.

Ashu for the short time he came the screen impressed me...his immediate concern for his doc was so evident and he was so anxious to know why she was upset ...hope we see this Ashu hence forth !!!😍

M getting her comeuppance was the chumeshwari part of the episode...this should get interesting...SB seems to be quite a sleaze ball !!😃

Precap - Again Ashu calling and getting assurance that Nidz will call back...him looking worried...and the last part ☺️ there should be a law against looking so HAWT !! He is serious eyecandy  gals...drool ur heart out ☺️...back to the point liked the way he demanded 🤗to meet her...waiting for tonight's episode...public holiday tomorrow so will sit up and watch ...

Overall Bang on episode...good they r back to 30 mins...gets rid of all  the frivolous scenes and story is moving logically...looking forward to the ride !!!! 👍🏼

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Finally they are starting the STORY😍  These two have been burying their issues in sand for tooo long:

1. Divergent interests/likes/dislikes related to their age gap;
2. Nidhi's grandpa & Asleigh's baba = 1 person - Ashu needs to know how Nidhi ended up with "the house" - I don't think he knows the details including the fact his "baba" is nidhi's grandpa and fought with his daughter about opting for marriage over medical school
3. Nidhi's dad - Ashleigh has some mega fence mending to do
4. Solanki & Dadibua - and their Nihan dreams
5. What will people at Kortnis say when the truth comes out
6. What will aam aadmi say about the relationship
7. Ashu's insecurities that he won't be able to keep Nidhi happy
8. Nidhi habit of not communicating her problems/difficulties with Ashu and him misunderstanding/misreading the situation time and again
9. Ashleigh's insane attachment to Mallu
10. Locate the new owner of the one and only "house"

agree with u that it is time to tackle all these problems.

@bold- he knows! the advocate has already told him that his baba had made his grand daughter the owner of his house.so unless he is dumb , its easy to comprehend that nidhi is  the one😆

@red- Ashleigh?? is that ur name for ashutosh???😆

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good update and  concrete episode... the story shaping up for the title...
tanu your post made my analysis easier...

lot of good inputs...

experts or pundits say in real war  more the ally ...outcome gets easier and favorable ...but in war of love bigger the denunciation ..valiant and forceful u go to get to the dream...nidhi  sure has a mountain task...she can't do it alone...like nidhi's mom had a partner who stood by her(BABA)...similarly ashu needs to be stand stern ...

now lets put the black list:
dadi bua: she gets honor to top the list...like Lizzie and some other pointed..this should not be new to her..it happened in her days too...i think her problem is there is enemy in the family now...her family is going to be the talk of the town..and pointed fingers at...

baba; i understand her concern as a father, but his reasoning of not accepting the alliance were vague...thinking difference with 5 year gap...does it mean more the difference marriages r on rock..and same age marriage last forever...marriage is about love,commitment, integrity...

anji: i don't get her discontent...but may be they r showing that all young breed don't think alike or may be she has not fallen in love so can't see nidhi's urge...

mr.Solanki: it was expected of him...he is one bummer today...Rohan...come on...a guy whose day starts and ends with noodle and may be moogphali ..aimless MBA...don't  the elder look for a guy  who can give financial security...a more of realistic guy...

well her endorsement list is very short as expected;
shama: very motherly figure today..hoping she  put a valid point in nidhi's support ...
rohan: we haven't heard view yet...

nidhi ko mahabharat apno ke khilaf ladni hai to her biggest boost has to come from her man ashu...lets see if they bring out ashu from his slippery grounds ...and fight for  their dream...

sandeep bagchi u were the hero today...ab pada phanda mallika ke gale mae...mallika has got her way through emotional black mailing or putting guilt on ...aditya and ashu were the puppet but this man is not gonna be the bootlicker...finally good to see her getting close to the crashing...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
fiona18 thumbnail

Absolutely loved reading ur post
wonderful analysis

Yes, it was absolutely beautiful episode yesterday. Very well executed and balanced..it was so well enacted by each one of the actors ... I hope that Dadi bua doesn't turn into a big villain .the story is getting more interesting. Let's see what the CVs have in store for us. 😊
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

i felt soo bad for nidhi ...the girl is caught between a rock and a hard place...she has not one single support from her family and the great anjie too voiced her stand against them...nidhi is not going to back off ...upset she will be rattled she will be but back off no ways...she cannot share this with ashutosh knowing exactly how upset he is going to be ready to back off 

i hope rohan atleast shows his staunch support to her...the guy with his philosophy makes you want to stand up and fight for what is urs...

they habe badly messed up anjie..i cld understand her initial stand against ashni but instead of backing offf understand she is more and more pushing her opinions on them...

any father would have issues with such huge age gap...he may have eloped and married but now he thinks from a father's pov..that is 2 different  thing...the first reaction of aparent to such a news would be refusal..but am more than sure baba will understand ...as he can already see nidhi is not interested in rohan too...so he knows his daughter well...all he has to witness is the extend of love nidhi has forr ashu and ashu for nidhi

the precap i loved coz first time i saw a active ashutosh in this relationship the one who did not wait to respond to an invitation or suggestion but took initiative and reacted as a man in love and who had authority over his girl...not hesitant at all...aaahhh...after his pussy footing around mallika this was a welcome relief

and a huge hgue hug to baagaachi🤣...this is called poetic justice🤣

yah while It was nice 2 c ashu takin initiative,I somehow felt he wasnt givin her enuf space...
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Thanks Tanu!!!

Ye ishq nahi aasan, Itna to samajh lijiye...

Ek Aag ka dariya hai, aur doob ke jaana hai ..

true
I was surprised by anji's rkn as well
and as far as DB is concerned,she doesnt like anythin @ all...havnt seen her sayin nice things abt anyone except rohan
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

yah while It was nice 2 c ashu takin initiative,I somehow felt he wasnt givin her enuf space...

will we ever be happy 😆

come on yaar.. jus coz he asked her to meet her.. doesnt mean he isnt giving her space.. he can be concerned.. he can b insecure.. he can hv many thots.. lets wait 😆
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa07

For the disco scene to make any sense, I guess Ashutosh and Nidhi will meet up, discuss and decide to move on more firm in their love for each other. 

me thinks seein nidhi upset ,rohan will plan 2 go 2 disco try 2 cheer her up and she will drag ashu as well😃
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Tanu.. amen to that!! I too want to see AshNi fighting for each other.. AShu going all out to convince Nidhi's baba that he loves his daughter and will do everything in his power to keep her happy..will protect her, cherish her and guard her.. for life. And Nidhi needs to tell him that she can be happy with no one else but Ashu... Baba too has fallen in love and eloped, so he should understand where she's coming from. And Ashu first needs to regain baba's trust and respect..he has some major making up to do and maybe the first step would be to apologise to him for throwing Nidhi out of KGH and offer her her job back.

I loved the confident, and demanding Ashu of the pre-cap and hope he's here to stay. Nidhi's has to fight her own battles and now its high time Ashu is by her side fighting alongside..she's relied on Rohan too far and too often. For this Ashu needs to be firm in his mind and not waver on his stand on their relationship..only if he himself doesn't see it as wrong, can he convince others that its right. Go, Ash-man,go!! 👏

ash man...hehe
yes its high time ashu stands by nidhi...rohan has supported her 2 much...after all he is d guy for nidhi ...