Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mudra.. excellent ..script 👏
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

baba ka stance and even DB ka stance is not wrong...any parent would instantly react the way they did...what they need is that understanding and reassurance that ashu is the guy for thier bacchi and their love is strong enough to weather all...if they see it they will give their blessing

and DB has witnessed  something similar hence her fear is understandable tooo...

i just fail to understand anjie who has seen the whole ashni relationship from conception to now...but still her view remains the same...no one is asking her to bless them outright but try and see and understand things from nidhi's pov also as her mother had told her once...just be a little understanding ..nidhi at present stands alone with absolutely no support from the people she hoped to get...no wonder she is shook up...and she also knows if ashutsoh gets  whiff of this he will rush off to some other mandir for the next one week 

hence what she does now ...she has to fight for ashni with the world and with ashutosh himself...more precisely his demons and insecurity...

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
a bit too tired to rate the whole episode but just wanna say that a caring, demanding, possessive, assertive Ashu that doesn't sit back and watch the events unfold but instead ...ORDERS his lady to meet him bec. he said so..☺️..has left me incapable of functioning in class tomorrow 😛😉 *fans self* not to mention, he looked totally sexy uttering every single syllable tonight☺️.

excellent episode overall...AshNi love will triumph over every hurdle...

DB & Baba stances seems justified from some angles...totally flawed from others...seeing her man be possessive abt this relation will give Nidhi the necessary fight...to fight for him...to fight for their love ?😍

I think Baba will relent...DB is the bigger hurdle...

Get Mallika married off to Sandeep...er...Sandeep Baghchi...right away...she'll be useless around him. He's one cunning man.

I think Nidhi will bounce back from shell-shocked state...disco will somehow bring them closer...their love will now have a more passionate intensity...bec. it is full on forbidden romance...so I expect FIRE on both sides...I'm ready to be engulfed in these flames...?.?☺️

Precap: 🤢...he's SO sexy...and finally he's showing that he has HAQ over this girl...AshNi love is progressing...and so is Ashu...he should in-apologetically passionate, demanding and possessive of his baby..protect what's yours, Ashu 😉
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

baba ka stance and even DB ka stance is not wrong...any parent would instantly react the way they did...what they need is that understanding and reassurance that ashu is the guy for thier bacchi and their love is strong enough to weather all...if they see it they will give their blessing

and DB has witnessed  something similar hence her fear is understandable tooo...

i just fail to understand anjie who has seen the whole ashni relationship from conception to now...but still her view remains the same...no one is asking her to bless them outright but try and see and understand things from nidhi's pov also as her mother had told her once...just be a little understanding ..nidhi at present stands alone with absolutely no support from the people she hoped to get...no wonder she is shook up...and she also knows if ashutsoh gets  whiff of this he will rush off to some other mandir for the next one week 

hence what she does now ...she has to fight for ashni with the world and with ashutosh himself...more precisely his demons and insecurity...

Good one

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

My tomorrow's script

Caution: This episode is totally my version so no offenses if it is resembling any living or dead. Also, my timings too have reduced therefore, no unnecessary characters.

Ashu @ Kotnis in Mallika's room:
 Ashu is absent minded..fidgeting...asked helping nurse twice the same question about mallika's injection or discharge papers.  Mallika notices this. Sensed immediately the trouble brewing inside Ashutosh.. after all she knows each and every mood of Ashutosh. baarah saal ka...jo bhi ho...is the reason... (smiles internally. The animal inside her  make her eyes glint)

But innocently asks him about the cause why he is worried.. he tries to evade the question but she recites baarah saal thingy...he is about to tell the reason about his worry...but the new and improved  Ashutosh within him asks him to 'chup raho'.

But Mallika is too happy..tells him about 'umar ka faasla' gyan and rings her Bhabhi...
(I dont want this conversation so cut..cut..cut..)

Scene 2:
Ashu in his Cabin:
Fidgeting even more. Again calls  wifey...same reply as before. he tells her that he is waiting for her call...

Scene 3:
Nidhi with Rohan:
Nidhi discusses all her fears to Rohan..the only person on the earth who takes the problems outrightly and gives instant solutions from the cafeteria fellow to prime minister.
Rohan tells her to act upon her 'dil ka awaz'

But no call to ashutosh.

at this moment Ashutosh calls and gives ultimatum to Nidhi that 'no matter what' he is meeting her. Rohan instantly advises her to go to his house...anyway she has to go there one day so why not today aswell. Biwi fixes the place with Saiyyaji.

Scene 4:
Rohan drives Nidhi to Ashutosh's house. Ashutosh is restless and waiting in the front yard. Sees Rohan and Nidhi approaching and invites inside, but Rohan politely rejects his invitation inside but tells he would come back and pickup Nidhi later.
Ashutosh offers Nidhi to drop back but Good fella Rohan doesnt want to give any body a mauka to talk about in that small town.
Nidhi till then some how in control but bursts into tears on seeing Ashu. At once she grabs his shirt, rests her head on his chest and starts crying...(atleast mallika does this..so Nidhi ko haq banta hai)..Ashu is taken aback but nevertheless puts his hand around and hugs her. 
Armaan and kaka choose precisely this moment to appear in the scene and ask Ashu with inquiring glances. But ashu suggests them to leave them alone.
Armu and kaka exit from the scene/ I mean from the house.

Scene 5:
Ashu asks Nidhi to wash her face...she knows the way to wash room...Ashu waiting outside.
She comes out. sits on the bed...Ashu on his knees on the floor next to her.
Nidhi narrates...dadibua...baba...Mandira...Anji.. mom...nanaji...etc..etc...(you all know this)

Ashutosh' expressions vary from surprise to strain to steely resolution.
He gets up hugs her (No..No.. this is still 1942- A love story) kisses her on the forehead and
gives her bharosa that now he there with her in thick and thin and he will sort out in every possible way
(Yes Ashu is Hawwt in that Black shirt...but next time!!)

ok..spoof makers...it is your turn now.

mudra, if this happens tomorrow i will be able to send you virtual huggies😆. good episode again today. hoping that the good run continues and the TRPs touch 2 this week.

aqsam thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for update. I was so busy at work today. Logged on just now. Episode looks promising from story line point of view

Yesterday we all did lot of predictions but CVs have bowled a googly on us in the form of Mandira. It is interesting to see whether they will really get this character in person or will keep only for the phone talks.

I felt today it was more realistic on the part of Nidhi to react like this. She is getting worried and tensed and could not have spoken with Ashu freely. Till now Nidhi has not given serious thought about the practical difficulties in this kind of relation. She was easy going,  care free and always acted up on her Dil.  Fo the first time she is sensing and understanding the issues so it is natural for her to take time to sink in these things.

Bagchi's blackmail and Mannu's CID act are also good and lead to some progress in the storyline.

I agree with most of you that Ashu is growing up and taking lead. This change in him has come after the Picnic cancellation, where he tried to manav Nidhi by offering to spend time with her. Slowly he is gaining confidence in this relation.

Because we already know Disco is coming up, we should read that Nidhi and Ashu will meet and agree on standing for each other. Or Nidhi may not disclose to Ashu all this and  she may gain confidence to handle the family after talking to her Love-guru Rohan.

In most of the real-life successful love stories, lovers become strong day by day when family and friends oppose so if they show the same here, it will be more appealing.

Exiciting journey ahead and I am happy with the current progress in story line.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks Tanu loved your analysis as always
saya312 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the episode!!

I loved the conversation between Nidhi and her dad. His concerns are very valid and he is right about the generation gap. But he is talking like a parent right now. It will take him a while to understand and appreciate the Ashni love. Maybe Mandira's marriage will help him realise that?

I totally love the new take-charge, concerned Ashu. Nidhi not taking Ashu's call is also understandable. She has just now been given a nice dose of reality. She has realized the enormity of the situation and needs a little time to process the fact that dad is not supporting her on this!!! this will definitely bring the lovebirds closer😊

Overall, the story  is progressing nicely.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Finally they are starting the STORY😍  These two have been burying their issues in sand for tooo long:

1. Divergent interests/likes/dislikes related to their age gap;
2. Nidhi's grandpa & Asleigh's baba = 1 person - Ashu needs to know how Nidhi ended up with "the house" - I don't think he knows the details including the fact his "baba" is nidhi's grandpa and fought with his daughter about opting for marriage over medical school
3. Nidhi's dad - Ashleigh has some mega fence mending to do
4. Solanki & Dadibua - and their Nihan dreams
5. What will people at Kortnis say when the truth comes out
6. What will aam aadmi say about the relationship
7. Ashu's insecurities that he won't be able to keep Nidhi happy
8. Nidhi habit of not communicating her problems/difficulties with Ashu and him misunderstanding/misreading the situation time and again
9. Ashleigh's insane attachment to Mallu
10. Locate the new owner of the one and only "house"
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago