SBB/BS - Khushi's NK* Updated with link*

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Since both were showing the same thng, I will combine both SBS N SBB segments ...

In SBS..they were showing   The  Havan Sequence , All are present except  Arnav..Nk is sitting  next to Khushi, Khushi is in the same suit  but with open hair ...

A shot of  PAYASH ..

The voice over saying looks like NK is making full use of Arnav's absence and playing it up to  Khushi..

An Int of  of Sanaya and NK, NK..See ,Arnav is not there .. any man will grab this opportunity and I am also  doing the same.>As for Nannav .. He is racing full steam ahead, in fact he has outstripped us  ..as u all must be knowing by now..Sanaya Grinning..

An Int of Akshay and Deepali..who are sitting close ..

Deepali saying that they always have fun on the set, all will be engaged in things that give them lots of fun  and that  there is no bore moment..

A shot of Raizada family greeting  the Pandit ..

Voiceover saying Shyam's plan getting Kaput..

Shyam comes and dashes against  Anjali, Spilling something on her saree  and making it wet ..Anjali  is surprised [ she Prolly will change her sar ]

SBB

Again the same Havan..with voiceover saying.. Havan is ready but members are  busy ..

A shot of Buaji throwing flowers at someone...

Deepali and Abhaas talking and  laughing about something... NK trying to record on his camera..Daljeet dancing on the spot..

Sanaya dancing  and twirling holding Abhaas's hand  and passes..

Another shot of Akshay  massaging  Karan's shoulder  ...

Sanaya ;" No, It was not romantic kiss, it was more of a challenge Kiss..Arnav would have challenged her and she was merely fulfilling it...As of now, They are not admitting their feelings, they are resisting their feelings..  [ smiles] They are prolly thinking  that  He cannot  stay with her and she is thinking that she cannot live with such sort of a person..So no such admission of love has come "

An int of Abhaas and Daljeet,

Abhaas must have  given a wrong count   Cos Daljeet Pips up, " No, U tried to kill me by the pool too"

Abhaas," Ohh Yeah !! How could I forget that ?'

Daljeet ," That murder plan was the best one,  I would fallen in the water and roasted  immediately ."

Abhaas ," Yes, I think that was the best and neatest plan of all , this scorpion...

Daljeet covers up ," Even scorpion was not bad, it really did look scary ..

There was an Maami Int too where  she is saying that the cunning Mind of their Son-in-law is plotting something against Anjali ..

The Havan scene proceeds  ...All are happily enjoying themselves ...Arnav is not there ..

http://tvmasti.in/online/dm/?url=xo64kh    [SBB ]

http://tvmasti.in/online/dm/?url=xo64e2

Cr.Dhruvie

Girl's..the voiceover hints that something is brewing between NK n Khushi...don't get tensed  about it ... Most of the time it can be highly misleading or else it could be NK trying his luck  and Khushi rebuffing him .

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh Great waiting...

Edited
Oh no Arnav @ Havan ðŸ˜­
Well at least we'll see him when Nani & Anji come to talk about Khushi & NK...

Edited by MsCeylon - 12 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks... waiting for the update...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
IT SHOULD B KHUSHI'S ARNAV :(((((
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sathu..🤗

I wonder what's cooking next though !!
zaniax thumbnail
TFS🤗
waiting for the update.
Kasturilover thumbnail
Tanthya thanks

i am not liking this as its an unnecessary complication and NK is a nice guy who will get hurt in the bargain.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks yaar. waiting. Looks like I'll be sleeping late.

Please don't tell me , Khushi's marriage with NK. YIKES!
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
TFS sathya... waiting for the rest!! :)