Miss95Creationsz#1- kryan/suku/eid: page 125 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
rest of the replies late..too lazy πŸ˜† but a big thanks to everyone for ur comments πŸ€— and all u kameenis who have resd edit :PπŸ˜† Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AMUUU ! Congrats on your first shop :) Your a great sig maker ! OHMYGOSH (: Thanks for mentioning me as a inspiration, it means so much <3 Amazing sigs but my favorite has to be this one it's gorgeous <3 http://i.imgur.com/NSHuM.jpg Hope you open many shop, love you :)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Amu.PunjabiKuri

hey😳 thanks alot πŸ€— aww so ur her twin nice to meet u πŸ˜ƒ aww cool I love Suku alot❀️ 😳

aw you're welcome hon πŸ€— yes we are twins; and great to meet you as well Amu 😳 yeah suku is the best, really miss her</3

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

AMUUU ! Congrats on your first shop :)Youra great sigmaker! OHMYGOSH (: Thanks formentioningme as a inspiration, it means so much <3Amazingsigs but my favoritehasto be this one it'sgorgeous<3http://i.imgur.com/NSHuM.jpg Hope you open many shop,loveyou :)

Hey thanks a bunch πŸ€— aah no problem u seriously are an amazing sig maker 😳 awwie thanks..<3 love ya too❀️

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

</div>
<div>aw you're welcome hon πŸ€— yes we are twins; and great to meet you as well Amu 😳 yeah suku is the best, really miss her</3

Aww..I've known Yamz di for over 6 months but it wasn't till I added her on fb that I found she had a twin πŸ˜› yes Suku is the best, I miss her too but atleast she's getting the break she deserves πŸ˜ƒ I also saw a pic of her recently and she's looking very healthy 😳
LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on your first shop Amu . Awesome siggies ..Hope there is lots of Jay Piya stuff..Do send me update..😊 Edited by nimi697 - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on your first shop amu dear..
fab creations..
they are really good for a beginner
i loved suku and ofcourse my darling jiya..
come up with more jaana..
all the best.

with lots of love and luck
Tich.
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh, I noe im late..*holds ears* sorry amu/maharani🀣
Congratzz on ur first shop..Your work is amazing<3
Cant wait to see when you update it:)
Love ya<3πŸ€—
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg congrats hun πŸ€—... LOVELY work fabulous... love suku n jiya ones, wonderful πŸ‘πŸΌ... keep up the great work :))
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congo on ur first shop
may this keep on going
all the best
loved ur sukku stuff