Miss95Creationsz#1- kryan/suku/eid: page 125

Posted: 12 years ago
* Welcome to Amu's Creationsz #1 *

^Credit to the banner goes to ocean pearl creations, thanks alotπŸ€—

me amu.. thats all ;)

* Favourites *

^Most likely my updates will be on them

Sukirti Kandpal ,Jennifer Winget ,Rati Pandey ,Sonam Kapoor  ,Rithvik Dhanjani ,Karan Wahi ,Karan Tacker ,Ranbir Kapoor ,Imran Khan ,JiYa/RitSu ,SidMa/JeRan ,MaYur ,ArHi ,VirIka ,VirMan ,KhiSher ,Zayn Malik😍

(Long list I knowπŸ˜†

* Inspirations *

annie..sanzy..pratz..yamz..ragz..mona

love their work^ :)

* Requests/Suggestions *
I do not take requests as I'm new in all this however I am up to taking Suggestions 😳 Also I do not hate any couples but there are certain couples I won't update on 😳

* Copyrights *

miss95
AJ
* Rules *
although my work is crap I would really like it if people wouldn't steal my work😳

* What I make *

Currently I only make Sigs πŸ˜›

now icons yayy lol.

* Index *

Suku/JiYa/JW/Zayn: page 1
RitSu/Rithvik: page 9
Suku/ArHi/kryran: page 12
SaRun/KD/RD/RitSu: page 17
Suku/ArVi/Maaneet/SaRun/KW/SR: page 20
Quote sigs/Icons:Rati Pandey: page 23
Kryran/Krystle sigs Suku/Kryran icons: page 28
icon update: page 32
suku/maneet/ random icons: page 36
sukirti/maan geet: page 42
RiSu/DD/KD: page 48
KW/SI/JiYa: page 55
SaRun/Sukirti: page 61
Maaneet/Drashti: page 65
MG/Asha/Zayn/DD: page 74
SaRun/FM/MK/ArVi: page 77
ArHi/MG/Reqq: page 85
 ArHi/VirIka: page 95
ArHi/AshVik/SI/SK: page 102
kryan/bebo/deepika: page 117

Edited by -ScarletRose- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* PM LIST *
(like this post if u wanna be in my PM list😳)

Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago

* UPDATE/ Samples of my work *

Suku 😊

Jeh Piya❀️

Jennifer WingetπŸ˜ƒ

Zayn Malik 😍 for my Annie πŸ€—

Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations.
yuuup biatch. i'm finally editing. hehe don't kill me pleaseee. Loool:P better late than never na ;) just been really busy with STUFF :( so thats whyy. hope you understand biatch. btws' while i'm writing this messagee i'm listening to moments - so i'm super emotional at the moment so i might be very emotional in this congrats message tooo hehee:P CONGRATULATIONSSS<3 you've opened a shop wooohooo! hehe you gave in to my pestering na ahahaa ;) thankyouuu, iloveyouuu biatch. watch this shop will be a major sucesss, before you know it you'll be on your second shoppp ;) and then third.fourth.fifth. you get the point Loool. but ahhh i'm soo happyshappy that you opened a shop :') still remember when i met you (haha we were discussing this yesterday) but yeah i felt kinda' insecure with you around thought you would steal amir of me, as you called yourself 'mrs amir khan' hmphhh. i was supposed to be the only mrs khan around :( but hey now neither of us can be mrs khaan loool as amirs taken :( but hey theres zayn malik, now we're always fighting over him, but you know that he's mine so HA! :P hayee - mrs malik. anywaaysss before you kill me lets move on (: okaysss to the shoppp. OMG. i'm in your inspirations list! :O nowaaysss. don't deserve that. but omg thankss biatchh<3 you're theee beshttt. iloveyouuu. mwaah<3 and why did you say thanks? hmphhh. okays to the updateee. - wowieee. love the first suku oneee <3 text is perfecto for it ;) lovee the placing of picss! the second suku one love the way you've done one pic black+white - gives a amazinggg effect to it! again lovinggg the text, totally suits the siggy :D love the third onee too how you've zoomed out + zoomed in of the same pic is amazinggg. <3 jeh-piya. ahh how i miss them<3 love this siggy sooo much. love the way the pic is place in the middle and then jeh on one side and piyaaa on the other! & again text woww. maaan you're awesomee with text! going to ask you for quotes next time ;) JW! Yaaay<3 eeeks love the picc you've useddd. beautifuuul sig<3 simple but it's trueee beauty<3 omgomgomgomgomg. pinch me. am i dreaming the last sig? or is it like actually thereee!? :O omggg. it's actually thereee. ahhh! i love you so much biatch<3 you said zaynmalik for anniie even tho you love him so much too :$ bruv. ily. end of story. i love that pic of himm ;) he looks the bestt in suitss my boii <3 and text is so DAMN TRUE :| he's made me a weird crazy obsessed girl. #blamezayn ;) heheee.
ahhh this update was perfection<3 i loved it! more zayn sigs in next update okay? ;) you're doing a amazing jobbb! so keep it upp. can't wait to see the sigs you make from PS! i love you super loadsss<3 thanks for being YOU biatch. and sorry about the late comment - blame studiess. takecaree. mwahh.
 'xoxo

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago
congoo on the first shop mrs dabba πŸ€—
loveee your creations! Suku & JJ are gorgeous & Jeh&Piya look adorable <3

ooh does the Zayn siggie mean a truce between you & Annie? peace in my time? loool aha i jokesss

loveyouu & keep updating phast! :)

Edited by walkintomylifex - 12 years ago
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY CREATIONS. Fab work Amu. love you!
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all congratz Amu! πŸ‘
Second...wow! I looove these ❀️
Add me to yuuh PM list! =D
Edited by KaranKundra4Eva - 12 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your 1st shop Amuu<3πŸ€—
Oye you better send me PMs πŸ˜³
Fabulouss update! Lovee the JiYa+Suku stuff!
JW&Zayn stuff is cutee! 
Just noticed your favs list and gosh those all my favs too :)) 

.PINK. thumbnail
OMGGG beautifulll !!!!
loved all of the creationzzz
so much
keep it up na Amu
-Linu
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Amu :) congrats on your first shop πŸ€— i am yamini's sister, incase you're wondering where did i suddenly pop in from πŸ˜† lol and a suku fan (hardcore) like you 😳