Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is mesmeizing
i havnt read such a beautiful os before
great!!!
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing...the story remains hugely apt to the name "unveiled" ... 

Totally loved it...

May not say it often but pls know that I love your conceptualisation of stories, your flow of language and your words..they are awesome ! You have a big admirer in me !
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved reading is OS, it was simpely awesome, great thinking. do continue writing more :)
WiseGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! It was awesome that only Arnav's love could survive the test of the fire, showing that his is the only pure, actual love. Shyam just lusted after her, and NK just had a silly crush on her, but Arnav? Arnav really loves her. It reminded me of the quote that I'm sure everyone knows: "Jo kuch insaan real mein chahta hai, actual mein, usse wahi milta hai." For Arnav, this is Khushi. For Shyam and NK, she wasn't what they wanted real mein, actual mein

I loved it! Hope to read more from you soon!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my God, this was brilliant...

loved it, especially the Arnav bit...
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. This was sooo sooo GOOD. It tells you soo much about the connection between the 3 guys and Khushi...and truly and rightly said, Arnav and Khushi are meant to be...the last scene was beautiful. Screw Shyam and NK.
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was beautiful, poetic and written in such a realistic yet a very emotional way that catches not only the eye of the reader, but also makes the reader FEEL what you have written. The way you portrayed the three different men and their point of views, was truly mindblowing!

Kudos to you, there are many writers here at the forum, but you are one of the very few whom I thought writes not only beautifully but from a realistic point of view meaning you consider each of the character from the show as they are.

I truly enjoyed reading it, please do write other pieces, Id love to read them 😊