Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bristy that was beautifully written!! Arnav's pat was very emotional. I was almost in tears! Loved it!! x
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

nice os...

it was intense and emotional...
well written...
loved it
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

so beauitifully writtern story so emotional and heartbreaking brought tear to my eyes when i read khushi and arnav part khushi pain and emotional & arnav blaming himself, is there 4 her love,support,c vill b not alone and love the way how u showed reactions of three men so right & perfect after the fire she got burned the way nk accepted schl boy crush & cant deal vid it,& sleazy shyam vid his greed,lust,and croward & seriously cant get way it must pay for his own evils acts someday and arnav is one bin strong 4 khushi is her rock the way arnav vill stand by her and the1 truly love khushi .vill u continue this story? love 2 read more about it plz continue thankxxx
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
that was beautiful...:))

plss update your FFs...NOW NOW NOW... 😉 
GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
W.O.W
it was beautiful❤️ 
been a long time since i came across a thoughtful OS👍🏼

kohli4ever thumbnail
Amazing story...
U only get to realise smones true side after you r in trouble..the one whostays by your side is a tru friend, the true lover, the true soulmate...
Very nice os..luved the potrayal of the characters...plz continue..
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this was so touching...to see that true love never falters...no matter what tests and obstacles you put it through. Lust and infatuations, on the other hand, begin only to end abruptly one day. Beautifully stated message! Loved it!!

Throughout Arnie's part, I kept getting reminded constantly of Vivah, starring Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao. Have you watched it?
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it! But that doesn't mean you're gonna get away with no updates. Please update soon!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww i had tears in my eyes by the end of it...the contrasting emotions u created were so beautiful..but most of all..Arnav...hm...
he really does love this little girl who turned his life up side down n i adore what they share..
arnshi thumbnail
wow that was AMAZING👏
so emotional and deep.