Indications for ARHI marriage-100%

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I am pretty obsessed today. Can't think of anything else. So making so many posts.

So here I go.

Mehandi lag gayi (mehandi is an important part of marriage in north indian weddings)
Buaji's joda is ready
Baraat for Akaash will anyway go
Family knows now

...The stage is set for Band Baaja Baraat of our incredible ARHI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
... i'm afraid its gonna be something like arnav finding out about Shyam's plot, and dragging khushi around the havan 
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: niaprincess

... i'm afraid its gonna be something like arnav finding out about Shyam's plot, and dragging khushi around the havan 

Ughhh! Hope not! But I guess it will be!
so soon? Isn;t the case the the channel will milk this to their advantage as its a huge thing when leads get married..There might be so much celebrations and stuff..
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
definatley khushi and arnav will marry on payash wedding day...cause everyone knows that arhi will get married in the serial...if they show payash wedding and then continue the show then when it is the time of arhi marriage...the serial will have to repeat all the functions again for arhi...which will b like a repeat...they cant show this again...besides they have given many hints of their marriage to take place...the most recent and a big hint mehendi ceremony...she has A written on her hand...this is the symbol that she is soon to b married...ofcourse payash wedding could b dragged..to let arhi get married on the same day...twist will b there b4 payash wedding
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I always wanted ARHI to marry for love! Lets hope that is what happens!
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lets hope tht soon their marriage happens !
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Marriage is round the corner for sure in two weeks time is my prediction after Valentine's day 😉
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: niaprincess

i wuld love tht track... aisa na sahi wesy hi sahi...shadi tou hogi hi na..
zaniax thumbnail

Well..If mairrage has to happen then i want it to be a love mairrage where arnav protects both Anjali & khushi . Actually today's ME is very crucial in deciding their fate. If khushi gets injured while saving anjali then arnav won't really hate her as she risked her own life but if Anjali gets hurt then a hate track is on the way