Mysterious UV & Childish Pakaash.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mysterious UV & Childish Pakaash

Hey there,

Pehle koi rifle uthaao aur destructives ko target board pe baandh do. Ek aur gaana barbaad . 70% screenspace aur screening time barbaad aur destructives ne le liya tum sabse  unke twitter aur setindia ke message board ka khoon karne ka badlaa. Pakaash unki jaane bahaar hai – to kya hua agar uske scene dimaag mein neend ki goli ka full shot hai. Hee hee haa haa.

Anyway , job hi aaj episode ka thoda bahot sense banaa , main woh yahaan chhaap deti hoon.

Mysterious UV :

" Hum Jaigarh ke Yuvraj Udayveer Singh hain. Aur aaj takk iss duniya mein koi aisa paida nahiin hua jo humein hurt kar sake."

Case closed. With that one dialogue, cold eyes , tightened jaw and simmering but in-control-rage . the creatives showed you a 'thengaa' and refused to let you see what UV was feeling inside. Keep guessing about your darling UV, seems to be their mantra. After his initial rage , a little todh-fodh in his room , cutting up his own hand , he got back in control within a few seconds. A glimpse of the raging lion and he was back to being the prowling tiger. But this time, there is no smirk, no grin , no sly wink – just a stone cold face , intense eyes that say nothing but burn a lot. UV , as Shru has predicted hid his hurt trust and feelings behind the mask of his ego, his pride and his belief that he is gifted with the talent of the unbreakable.

He may have jerked off Unnzie's hand when she tried to bandage him, he may have given her feelers that he knows what chess she has been playing behind his back, but he didn't confront her with anything. Unnzie is shaken and she is scared that UV is going to turn any second and beat the living hell out of her. She was all sad over her brother – and you could see how much she loves him and cares about him . But he pushed her away in the most gentle manner. You cannot tell at all what is going on inside his head and heart but he is totally in control of himself. Unnzie can keep awake and bite her nails thinking what is going on in her Dada's mind but her Dada has gone back into his shell . For him, she is still his 'Chhotti' but you could see it in his eyes that he is never gonna trust his baby sister again.

UV was a different man today. Consumed by his own hurt but keeping it all to himself.All his grins, all his smirks and all his kingly aura was absent today. He appeared like some betrayed Byronic hero who would spend his dark hours locked up in a tower but would never tell you that when you pricked him, he bled. When he walks into the palace and stands in front of DS, something crosses his face – almost as though he wants to say something to her , but he gulps it and touches her feet in respect.  His eyes were not looking for Maanyata , like they always do as soon as he comes home everyday- instead , he was a little lost until he gathered himself up and playfully asked Jaanwar where his darling Maanyata was. It was like UV was preparing himself for his next move. And like a smooth operator that he is , he wore the robes of a predator once again. The hurt , the betrayal , the blood – all swallowed in one go.

When he saw Maanyata, there was not even a trace of temper. He behaved as though nothing had happened. He lovingly called her 'Wifey', threw her the most affectionate smile in the world and taking her hand , told her that he was here to spend the entire evening with her. Maanyata , with all her pretentious smiles and fake 'wifegiri' followed him.

He was the sweetest to her at the dining table even though Unnzie could sense the acid in her brother which made her cringe like it had when he had jerked away her hand. For a change, Unnzie and Maanyata looked like world class fools as UV – all smiles and gentlemanly charm  turned the tables and with that one message deletion, he played a mind game with the two women that will make sense to them only next week. The way he threatens and executes Pakaash' exposure – you can literally feel the pressure and suffocative justice tighten its noose on both the women.

But yes, there is that one thing which makes you proud of UV and his rooted character. No matter what has been done to him, for him, Maanyata is still his fiance and he clearly told Jaanwar when she wanted UV to get cozy with her again like olden days – that time is gone, J and that is never coming back. Thumbs up to that, UV.

And as I sign off on UV, all I want to ask creatives is that why can't we ever know what UV feels . Why can't UV scream, cry and vent out like anyone else? Why can't he be like all other normal human-beings who crumble and break under pressures? Why does he live in a fort? The biggest problem is that he is all alone. ALONE. And today while making a one-sided deal with UV about Maanyata , when Jaanwar asked for UV's attention and their old flirting in return, something must have struck everyone. UV is NOT loved by anyone. He is either glorified by everyone or else desired by everyone. Superlife? Seriously? Somebody go and hug him and just make him cry! He should cry . He needs to.

Childish Pakaash

Pakaash, meri jaan, tu GROW UP kab karega? I couldn't believe this guy throughout this episode. Every idiot and non-idiot in this world SILENCES their cellphones while in meetings. But here , he was not only fumbling and tumbling over the phone but also seemed more like a servant than a boyfriend. What do your boyfriends tell you when you interrupt them in a meeting? I will call you back , right?

Then, what was that crap about tickling Ammonia's feet from under the bed while Jaanwar stood a few inches away? Are you MAD? Dimaag ki jagah baraf ke gole bhare hain kya sarr mein? You can get caught and Jaanwar can turn yours and Ammonia's life into a living hell. What was he trying to do exactly? Being funny and playful? Hmm, I thought he was on some kind of drugs.

And what is this bullcrap about ' main tumhe jald se jald yahaan se le jaaonga'? Dude, she has come back to her home after bloody 16 years and you come after her family! Just how selfish you can get? Or are you scared that you will not be able to handle Princess Maanyata and the crown that awaits her?

Phew! Mere ghar ke saare ice bags bhi khatam ho gaye aur sacchi , I was going to eat chhoohe maarne ki dawaa agar woh torture 2 minute aur chalta. Pakaash came across as the most immature person in today's episode. Now, you know just why I don't get this LOW story of Pakaash and Ammonia? Ammonia is immature and worse and Pakaash  is going into his bachpan. Now, where are my cucumber circles . Abhi tak meri badi-badi saucer jaisi aankhein dukh rahi hain.

P.S- Dear creatives, if you are reading this, to phir ek baar phir kaan mein Johnson's bud daalke, safaai karke sun lo. You can cradle Pakaash as much as you want in your arms and maybe feed him with a milk bottle too. But for us , the audience , UV and ManVeer are the show. Aur ismein hamaari galti nahiin hai.  If you could not create anything in this show as intense and dense as UV, then, its your problem, not ours.

ADIOZ!😉

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pinkuuu🤗...seedhi baat no bakwaas here...wat in the hell on this planet earth was going on in the epi...pls zara mujhe koi samjhaye??? Literally EVERYTHING was flying over my head n thx to those few glimpses of UV...warna sach I had to book myself a bed in the nearest mental asylum

The epi was filled with crap LOW story of pakash n his ammonia n here I was getting diarrhoea seeing their puke worthy idiocracy n utter crap so called "romanchik" scenes...1930's ke zamane mein isse acha romance karte the mere dada or dadi I tell u!!!

I really have no clue wat CVs were trying to show in today's epi...but I for 1 can gauge that no matter wat they hear...see or smell from the audience...they are n will only glorify their dil ka tukda Pakash n his diarrhoea filled story n give us that thenga about manveer and say "hum toh yahi dikhayenge...jo ukhaad na he...ukhaad lo"🤔

UV was given that full blown negative feel with that BG n m sorry to say...today they really tried hard to bring him in the dark from the grey...There was nothing uber cool about the script n screenplay they gave him today...I was rolling my eyes at Unnati's reactions to her dada coz for me...more than care n concern...she was scared n terrified of her dada as tho she has gauged the tornado that awaits her n Manyata and n she was showing more concern n care for M n her lunatic LOW story...I mean srsly...instead of telling M on the phone about her dada's injured n angered state...she is all trying to calm her n advocate Pakash's sincerity to her!!!...I was like...r u for reals Unnati????

Too bad...UV has lost that trust foreva now...n he will not let M and U be close to one another anytime soon n indeed is all set on his target to teach M the lesson of her life!! His execution of the exposure of M's truth was brilliant n I truly hope that Pakash does get caught...yes yes...wishful thinking I know...*sigh*

N e ways...b4 I pen off...all I wanna say is...no matter wat CVs do or try...no matter...how many more wonderful songs they plan to barbaad karo on the PAKAU LOW story...for us the viewers...it WAS n SHALL ALWAYS be UV n ManVeer. The day UV is butched to the core...I will gladly plack my bags n bow out of here!!!😳😳

PS. M still wondering if AK's recent FB status "Irritated n how" has any significance to DEK n his characterization????🤔
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just made a post on the song being wasted 😡
but I love reading your side of the epis...gives me more insight to the surface that I look at 😆
I was really going to advice doctors to stop giving anesthesia at the time of the hour and just
turn on the T.V 🤢
.. great analysis like always 😳
Edited by -Vishwa- - 12 years ago
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was so terrible!  Suddenly it became from bad to worse.

The CV's know they have no show without UV (to be very honest) and their misusing that knowledge to show whatever utter crap they want to show. 

Normally Akash is okay, tolerable, at least some times, but today was just too much. It wasn't funny, it wasn't cute, it was just plain "what the heck is going on?" 

It seems like the CV's are tearing this show apart left right center. It seems they don't know who they want as the lead so they are jibbling the entire storyline up and the directing has become so poor my God! 

And, Manyata is the most annoying character. Never watched a show where the main heroine is the most irritating and annoying of them all! 

Someone opened a thread a few days back titled "AK is being wasted in this serial" They were spot on!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So true even I wish cv's had explored UV's character.But they know they have a gem in their hands so better save it for future.He's so damn mysterious that even his own sister could only sense the heat but not the fire inside him.He seriously needs a hug🤗.What great point you made of UV being ALONE👏.Yes that's the price you sometimes pay for success and I feel some amount of lonliness was self invited by him to deter himself from emotions.

Secondly,Pinks your post on Pakash was 🤣.God this man has got me to nerves😡.Can I call him a pervert😕.Gosh so low and the only thing he aims in this world is "Monia" it seems🤢

JShukla thumbnail
not to forget the grizzly hug between 2
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco, i am so freaking annoyed with today's episode. My head was hurting seeing Akash-Manyata romance. EWW... why CVs, why?? Pakash tickling Manyata's feet was the worst. Gosh, i don't even want to think about them. It makes my blood boil😡
Coming to UV, i expected him to make a better plan for his revenge. I mean, didn't he think that Akash can escape by the window, which i think he will do. 
And UV is definitely hurt because Manyata has played with his heart, which no one has dared to do, till now. I was actually surprised that he still treated Manyata with the same respect & was being lovey dovey with her. I mean, this guy has so much of control! He was so angry a while ago & now, he was smiling calling her "wifey" as though nothing happened. Emotions to UV seem like a TV remote, which he is able to switch instantly. I really would like the CVs to give us inner monologues of how he feels.
Great post, as usual :)
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

" Hum Jaigarh ke Yuvraj Udayveer Singh hain. Aur aaj takk iss duniya mein koi aisa paida nahiin hua jo humein hurt kar sake."

I KNEW IT!!! He has withdrawn into his shell.

What Shru said is absolutely true. Such people (especially men) think that they are unbreakable or atleast create a facade to the world that nothing affects them, nobody can hurt them. They may be bleeding inside every moment but majaal hai ki kisi aur ko pata chalne de.

But he pushed her away in the most gentle manner. You cannot tell at all what is going on inside his head and heart but he is totally in control of himself.

They may be raging inside. Want to hunt mercilessly. But the person responsible or the outside world will never be able to fathom how dark the thoughts can be. Their behavior is calm and controlled. At times all smiles, just their normal self on another regular day. That's the exact way UV must have been with Manyaata and Unnati. (I have not seen the episode Don't know where which scene is so plan to see it tomorrow Dont have energy to buffer and then keep skipping the scenes to come to UVs)

Or the man will be cold or may look lost or even blank. Their face and eyes are always without any expression or emotion that will give a slightest hint of what he feels or thinks.  (In the board or dealing room these are the most dreaded negotiators.)

They will never show what they feel because then the opposite person might just use it against them. Such men will never even cry or vent out cause if they do then how they can prove (to themselves especially) that they are invincible / unbreakable.

In fact every time such men reach a saturation point they set a new benchmark for themselves. They use the bottled up emotions and channelize them to strengthen their belief and resolve (for the good or bad). In fact most of the times they prefer to hunt then get hunted.

And they feel they need  anyone for themselves. They prefer this perception cause they feel (or have been made to feel through one's actions) that no one loves them. In my previous posts too I mentioned that everyone has an ulterior motive with regards to UV. Giriraj wants UV to secure the throne thus expanding their riyasat. JayNandini wants flaunt him as her boyfriend and prove she is preferred over Manyata, etc etc etc. No one truly loves UV for himself (which he thought Manyata had started doing). Manyata broke his belief and he is back to his belief that he is unloved  or loved for a reason hence back to his old beliefs 'I cannot be hurt by anyone.' Yeh toh hona hi tha. He is hurt. But his ego will not let him accept it.

It is rare for such men to get vulnerable and if they do it's mostly in solitude as in cry it out types. By chance they let down their defenses in front of anyone and they get miffed they will never ever open up to them ever again in the same way. They will be normal jovial or cold. The dear one will continue to keep the same place in their live and heart but never get to know the deepest emotions. (e.g. Unnati is that dear one)

UV has crossed back over into his dark world (his shell like I said yesterday) where he trusts no one other than himself. No one is his friend or well wisher.He prefers to invest in the things than in human cause things can back stab human have.

You are right such men have a rooted character or one can also say strong ego which does not allow them budge from their word or belief. Never ever!!!

Unki baat unki sooch woh ek pattar ki lakeer hoti hai. Agar woh bole ki ek cheese karenge toh kar ke hi rahege chahe duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye. Chahe koi roye, pita ya jaan dene pe utaru ho jaye.

So JayNandini aap please apne tactics azmana band kar dijiye. Aap pehle bhi kuch nahi thi aur aage toh kabhi nahi hogi. Sorry to say you were only his object of temporary fun.

Maanyata accept him gladly or he is going to make life hell for all. And anyways he is not so bad also.

Isn't it funny tomorrow everyone will pass moral statements on UV reaction to Manyata's and Unnati's backstabbing but will not see the reason behind this reaction. Give that man a break!

And Akash ... I never really like calling people such but Pakash please pakkana band kar yaar. 

Reading all the comments in post I wonder if i should really check out the episode or just wait for UV scenes to be uploaded.

PS - Did I ever mention ... I simply love your sense of humor 😳

I so loved this post but darn the like button does not work ... So let me put it in words 'LIKE' 👍🏼

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right!  I am really impressed into your insight into how no one loves Udhay!  He is there for everyone, but no one is there for him!  I think I just fell a little more for Udhay today due to your thoughts.  Wow!  I don't really know what else to say! 😲  
 missed UV  today...😭 😭

he need a hug.. he need to cry his heart out..😭
he was so dead hurt person today..😭

From episode 1 never saw him how he was today..!
hate Uncle 😡Pakash and MONIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

hate Cvs for wasting so wonderful songs on Uncle and moniya!

its was a BAD BAD BAD BAD episode today.!  😒

hope next week uncle gets caught by UV ..
Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago