Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey POCO...APPLAUDS👏👏👏 to you again for this great n funny post...today i did not watch it at all...in i will maintain that for the next week too...na mujhe "BRUISED" Udaybeer ko dekhne me koi interest hai,na hi Ammonia ko n nahi Pakaash ko...it is getting really monotonous to watch the same thing everyday...i just cannot take it anymore...my MOM mada the "DISASTROUS" "BLUNDER" of watching DEK yesterday...n this is what she had to say...i am translating it in Hindi for you as she said in Bengali: Ammonia n Pakaash ke romance ko dekh ke aise lag raha tha ki  mano koi chaati par baith ke,gala daba raha ho aur keh raha ho"dekho!dekho! ye sada hua romance dekho...😆😆

Seriously yaar...mom ko to sabse sada hua romanntic dialogue lagta hai wo Ammonia ka"tum to mere laddoo ho!!!" n Pakaash ka"tum to puri ki puri meri mithai ki dukaan ho!!!!"She feels like lyk puking seeing their romance...Honestly...jab ye "SO-CALLED ROMANCE" khatam hoga tab main dekhungi...😡🤢

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

Just made a post on the song being wasted 😡
but I love reading your side of the epis...gives me more insight to the surface that I look at 😆
I was really going to advice doctors to stop giving anesthesia at the time of the hour and just
turn on the T.V 🤢
.. great analysis like always 😳

Thank you😊. I have to literally mute Pakaash and Ammonia's scenes - they are THAT sleep inducing and THAT pathetic. There is nothing worth watching in this show except UV, DS and Vijya Bhai. Utter crap most of it and the creative team seems to be on drugs.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Pinks! Loved the analysis as per usual. But I'm feeling lazy today so I'm going to break it down as follows instead of typing it out.

You: 🤗
UV:😎
Pakash:🤢
Overall- someone get me a bucket to gag in with all the Ammonia making it hard to breathe, and a danda to beat up majnu with. 😡

sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    As usual owesome post Pocu...aaj to Monash ke bakwaas romance ne mere dimaag ka satyanaash kar diya tha...Playing hide n seek in palace along with butchering the romantic songs...seriously Manyata is childish understood she just crossed teenage but pakaash "umra pachpan ki dil bachpan ka..." Thank god Supernatural comes at the same 9 pm slot . Monash ke pakau romance se achcha main Dean -Sam ka bromance dekhti hun except when UV is  sizzling the screen. Uv's restless in the first scene and calmness in the rest of the episode will bring tsunami soon. Unnati can already feel that , Monday M will face it, though I highly doubt that he will be able to catch A (CVs ka ladla jo hai).
     Today M said only one  sensible thing that she doesn't want to get married now,  first she wants to know her family and then tell them about their love story. Rest everything u have said in detail so no need of repeating.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina007

Today's episode was so terrible!  Suddenly it became from bad to worse.

The CV's know they have no show without UV (to be very honest) and their misusing that knowledge to show whatever utter crap they want to show. 

Normally Akash is okay, tolerable, at least some times, but today was just too much. It wasn't funny, it wasn't cute, it was just plain "what the heck is going on?" 

It seems like the CV's are tearing this show apart left right center. It seems they don't know who they want as the lead so they are jibbling the entire storyline up and the directing has become so poor my God! 

And, Manyata is the most annoying character. Never watched a show where the main heroine is the most irritating and annoying of them all! 

Someone opened a thread a few days back titled "AK is being wasted in this serial" They were spot on!

Thank you. It really was a pathetic episode and i was sleeping through most of it. 😆...i agree with you completely. DEK is UV's show now because at least the audience gives a damn abouyt everyone else.  AK is not being wasted yet because somewhere even he knows that people are watching the show for him and if the creative team and the PH have anything called ' a brain', he will get his due very soon.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great analysis Poco, if creatives wanted Akash as lead they surely didn't write him well enough to be able be respected by other characters and the audience. Manyata glorifies him like everyone else does to UV. Honestly Ashish stole the show yet again. Creatives need to realize they are butchering Manyata's character and Akash may have promoted but he was demoted as a character by what they wrote for him in today's episode.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sydy

As usual owesome post Pocu...aaj to Monash ke bakwaas romance ne mere dimaag ka satyanaash kar diya tha...Playing hide n seek in palace along with butchering the romantic songs...seriously Manyata is childish understood she just crossed teenage but pakaash "umra pachpan ki dil bachpan ka..." Thank god Supernatural comes at the same 9 pm slot . Monash ke pakau romance se achcha main Dean -Sam ka bromance dekhti hun except when UV is  sizzling the screen. Uv's restless in the first scene and calmness in the rest of the episode will bring tsunami soon. Unnati can already feel that , Monday M will face it, though I highly doubt that he will be able to catch A (CVs ka ladla jo hai).
     Today M said only one  sensible thing that she doesn't want to get married now,  first she wants to know her family and then tell them about their love story. Rest everything u have said in detail so no need of repeating.

i agree it was heot of boring...i was aso watching supernatura...wo pakau akash ko dekhne se accha main mere hotty dean ko dekhu😳todays epi was worst🤢ruined another good song.btw can i ask how many song thy wasted on monash yaar...i mean thy dont hav any chmistry just a sake of showing romnce new song ruined in each epi ...i never saw serial taking so much base of songs i menacome on ther word cal dilaog🤢
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hi PinkC 

Sowwy I can't like your post for some reason😕

Agree with your point.. UV with all the people around him still stands alone . Everybody is with him for some reason.. DS sees future king and successor in him, J desires him , his father too does not seem to know him , Unnati sees a father figure in him, Manyata has crumpled his heart knowingly or unknowingly 
As Galadriel says ..  To be a ring bearer is to be alone ...

Dunno what the loverboy thinks he is doing..I am waiting eagerly for his relocation  along with Princess Leia to Andaman 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your post on UV he is mysterious and so alone. You can not tell what is going on in his head. He surely needs to open up at least to himself, he has buried his hurt 6 feet underground.

The actor AK is too good and the way he has portrayed his character amazing. 

I think I know why he behaved with Moniya like that, he will expose her without her knowing that he knows she has duped them. He will give her "maat" by her own game.  

Don't make me start on Ammonia apt name for that couple, have the cv's gone mad, they have made Pakash a complete fool. He is no where like he was at the begining of the series. Behave like children not adults in love.

Do you know why they have songs for them because they know without the songs the audience will not know that they are suppose to be in love.

What does J think after exposing Manayata,UV is going to start behaving the same like he use too, then she certainly does not know him. It seems to me know one does the real UV because he has kept himself hidden so no one can reach and hurt him.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

So true even I wish cv's had explored UV's character.But they know they have a gem in their hands so better save it for future.He's so damn mysterious that even his own sister could only sense the heat but not the fire inside him.He seriously needs a hug🤗.What great point you made of UV being ALONE👏.Yes that's the price you sometimes pay for success and I feel some amount of lonliness was self invited by him to deter himself from emotions.

Secondly,Pinks your post on Pakash was 🤣.God this man has got me to nerves😡.Can I call him a pervert😕.Gosh so low and the only thing he aims in this world is "Monia" it seems🤢

Thank you.😳...Creatives will play a lot with UV because now, even they know that he is their best bet in this show. UV had isloted himself emotionally because he felt that feelings will only hurt him. And both Unnzie and Maanyata proved him right.

Pakaash will force me to stop watching this show, i tell you.