Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sundas, why the heck can't I like your posts? UFFF IF 😡

Oh well, Harshad can do any role perfectly and I won't be surprise if he gives himself a younger role but I really want him to do a tough role 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

if HC is d cop den i want 2 b d criminal..😍

And then HC will take revenge from you for blowing his hairs with your mouth, running after him and harassing him 😆
bidz even i m not able 2 like any1's post.😭...

but yaa actually y r we selecting d roles 4 our king??😡...he can do anything in such a beautiful way dat we get on our knees.😎...
who cud ever think dat though DP is not a hit but MOHAN GALA is just a rage in each nd everywher..😍..HC magic nvr fails 2 affect d world...👏
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Well, HC knew that he'd be good in romantic roles by reading some posts in IF and then he went for Amber Dhara...who knows if he reads our posts too? LOLLL I'm crazyyy 😆
bidz it was his fate dat he bcame d king of romance...if he reads our post alsooo, i don know dat in usual hindi shows d lead heroes r all businessman nd no 1 is a cop or professor...lol...
i don mind him in any character but need him on my screen badly...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I watch a show in Colors and there the hero is a cop... Btw I guess u don't know... HC has said in an old interview that he read some of the fans post here abt him being in a romantic role, so he went to try his luck in Amber Dhara... Anyways me too! I just need him on screen every single day!!!!
bidz ya i don know bout d colors show.
but i know d interview of HC in which he mentioned dat he visited IF.

but cant believe widin a span of 10 moths 2 HC shows ended nd TL gv me a cardiac arrest unlike DP...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

bidz ya i don know bout d colors show.

but i know d interview of HC in which he mentioned dat he visited IF.

but cant believe widin a span of 10 moths 2 HC shows ended nd TL gv me a cardiac arrest unlike DP...

Sundas, can we not sound so depressing? Just think that the ends are just a step ahead for him to touch the sky and go much beyond that ⭐️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I might sound harsh but I'm waiting for DP to end so that HarshAsi can get better and different roles in sensible good shows...Sorry girls but I'm more fan of the actors than the characters 😳 But yea, Mohan Gala will be cherished in my heart till my last breath just like Prem Juneja and Anurag Ganguly 😍

There is no need to apologize for expressing your feelings honestly and you're no abusing anybody. I know not everybody ready for the show to end cause they love the show cause of Mohur and feel the story just starting and that's the thing with life we can't all agree. The one who don't want the show to end are imagine walls, emailing and probably on the CV FB cursing them out for ruining the show

I'm okay either way I have know regrets, show on am good show ends am still good don't matter to me at all. 😆

yaa no matter wat d shows fate was but i don regret 4 watching it nd being its fan...
i m still proud dat i watched d show...
god bless d actors of dis show..

Rani did uu watch d new agnipath??