Arhi FF:Who Got Your Tongue,Honey?Last part Page43

SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys πŸ˜Š ,
This is my first ever FF so go easy on me? πŸ˜‰
And of course leave your comments and likes if you like it and want to read the next part! I obviously wont continue it if nobody likes it which I hope you do *fingers crossed* . Buddy me if you want PM'S πŸ˜³ .All comments welcome -even criticism *chuckling nervously* Well without bothering you all any longer .Here it is :

CHAPTER 1 - THE BEGINNING MIGHT AS WELL BE THE END.

'''Suniye.'' 
He turned around.It was Rani Sahiba- Again.
''Yes?'' he asked.with the fake smile he always used around her plastered on his face.
He wished he had never met her- But realised soon enough that he couldnt complain all that much because after all she was his cash cow.But he hoped she would be out of the way soon..he would see to that.It was only a matter of time before he and his Khushijii were together.Once and forever.

''The Sangeet went very well,dont you think? I cant believe Chote DANCED.And that too with KHUSHIJI!''

He didnt need Rani Sahiba to remind him of that-he couldnt believe it either!
Saale Sahab and his Khushiji?! He didnt like the look his brother -in-law had in his eyes as he forced her into a dance that was -he was sure- passionate only because she must have been visualizing him dancing with her .
It didnt matter though.It would all be over soon,anyway.

''Yes,it was all very surprising.Too bad Saritaji couldnt come.''

''Yes...but... what's the matter?You seem a little put off.''

Uh Oh.

''Oh no..Its nothing Rani Sahiba.I'm just a little tired.Thats all.''  ' Tired of you' ,he wanted to add.

-------

He held up her earring,as it sparkled in the moonlight.It had fallen don on the carpet as she was walking toward the stage.
Why did he still have it? He wasnt one to pocket women's earrings! What the...
He couldnt get the image of her dancing next to him out of his head.It had been a perfect moment...

''Naanav!''

He sighed.NOT now.

-------

''Hai Devi Mayya!!''   she said talking as she had a habit of doing  to herself and to her favorite goddess-assumingly of course.

She needed help in understanding and organising her thoughts as all her previous tries at this were futile!

She didnt understand why her heart reacted the way it did to him -beating more loudly and rapidly than it ever does when he was close to her.She just couldnt comprehend anything! This had never happened to her before with anybody else!

She took a deep breath in trying to calm herself in vain.She was nervous,though why she didnt understand. ''There is no point in all this Khushi Kumari Gupta -You cant get out of this! You have to go -It's your Jiji's mehendi.Be brave,what are you so scared for anyway?''she thought to herself.

''Hai Devi Mayya help me .I hope I dont see that Laad Governer today.Please Devi Mayya'' She prayed desperately.

AND...Surely enough there he was ..walking towards ... HER?! 
''No,no ,Khushi this cant be.You must be imagining it .'' she mumbled to herself UNTIL

''Hi''

She knew she wasnt imagining it anymore .But she just had to look up ..just in case she was .
And sure enough..there he was! So close..did she like that? Okay now facing the fact that he is infact real and had just greeted her .What should she do?She thought dumbly trying to make head or tail of the situation.Oh right! She should greet him back!

''N n n n namaste''
She replied stuttering .
He smirked at her .
Somebody obviously didnt have the gift of making coherent words.

He caught her hand tenderly ..very unlike how he usually touched her ..not that he did alot .
Okay ,she obviously couldnt think now .

He took her palm in his uncurled her fingers which had unconsciously formed a fist. Took something out of his pocket and placed it on her palm.It was her missing earring! He had it all along .But before her mind processed enough to even think of thanking him. He started to talk.

''And also I just wanted to tell you that you cant force me to do anything. As you might have won the competition but only because of me .''

Well,that got her mind working at full speed allright! And she fired back as good as she got.

''I did not ask you to help me ! You did it of your own accord ! And I did not win the  competition just  because you helped me Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada ! I would have won without your help too! And as far as I remember I dont think there were any terms and conditions  to our agreement ''  ''You think I care ?I dont care ..not in the least!''

His face changed to one of cold fury. Well ,served him right! She would have won that competition even without his help! She thought fuming as she walked away towards the ladies for the Mehendi rasm.

The rest of the day passed enjoyably uneventfully with the Mehendi going on in full swing.She watched happily  as she watched her jiji - the best of Mehendi designs in her hands.

Akashji..No,Jeejaji had even sent NK trying to find someway of communicating with his everblushing bride . A plan that had flopped quite hilariously that too.

Now it was her turn to put mehendi on her hands ! She loved having  her hands adorned with mehendi!

Amma had chosen a very pretty design for her that she was going to put.She watched the cone as it went about making designs on her hands.It was done! She thought excitedly .How would she keep her hands free for it to dry though?! She realised this meant she couldnt have Jalebis atleast for an hour and a half! Lord knows how she would survive this feat...

''What letter do you want ? ''
The lady putting the design asked.

'' Um.. K! K for Khushi'' she said  clearly excited.
The woman didnt respond though .Didnt she hear her? Oh well she must have or else she would have asked again .

Until she saw the 'A' on her hand -clear as day .
''What?! But I said 'K' !'' 

''Oh sorry madam I must have been mistaken then .These old ears are not what they used to be.''

Khushi didnt want to create a scene.It was her jiji's mehendi and she couldnt ruin it due to something as trivial as this .She wanted to shout at the lady but she wouldnt or couldnt she was older than her .And it was a genuine mistake.

But...that Rakhshas's name started with' A' too .What would he think?!
Why would he think anything?! There were a million other names and things that started with the letter 'A' other than his name! And he's already made it clear she means less than nothing to him !

''Relax Khushiji!'' Anjaliji said with a smile on her face .Anjaliji was so different from her brother.She always smiled and her smile was infectious!Instantly making everyone around her light up too .She deserved a lot more than the excuse she had for a husband Khushi thought sadly.

''Khushiji,is anything the matter? Its just a little mistake but if you feel bad about it you can denote it to -'A' for Awesome? Just like you '' Said Anjali with a kind smile ,instantly making Khushi relax . She smiled back at her .

She had just relaxed and gotten back into the mood of things when she felt a gaze on her .It made her uncomfortable ..it was definitely not him ...She looked up to see who it was and saw the one face that she was hoping against all odds she would never again have to see .His lips were set in that creepy adoring gaze of his .It scared her ..repulsed her ..she wanted to escape ..run..something..anything.No. She wouldnt run out of her jiji's mehendi and be a cause of sadness to her jiji.She had never done anything wrong so why should she run? She wouldnt .She wouldnt let him ruin her jiji's special day.

------------

''Look Chote! How does this mehendi look on me? '' Di said as he put down the bluetooth after yet another heated conversation with Aman .The fools he had for staff could do nothing right ! Dammit! .

He controlled his anger -there was no need to take it out on his di.

''It looks great Di.'' Its very dark he said

''Yes,because your jijaji loves me so .'' She said blushing profusely.
He didnt reply .Everybody knew how hopelessly in love they were.

He wondered how Khushi's mehendi looked on her...if it was dark... WHAT THE?! He couldnt believe himself .Where was she anyways? Not that he cared of course .

Lost in his thoughts he went to the kitchen it was time to take his medicines when he saw a figure at the corner shaking .

He went closer to examine and his heart stopped as he realised it was her ...She was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably the top of her light pink salwar kameez stained with blood.
END OF PART -1 

PART 9 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2752566?pn=27

Edited by SedonaScarlet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Uh Oh what happend to Khushi!!!
spoorthi thumbnail
its awesomeπŸ˜›
really nice
plz do continue
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Loved it dear...update soon
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys! πŸ˜ƒ
Hahaha wait and watch? πŸ˜‰ .I'll be sure to πŸ˜Š
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! Continue soon. πŸ˜Š
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesome... Pls update soon
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing! Please continue and Pm me for the updates :-)
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow, amazing..πŸ‘    please continue soon and add me to your pm list..
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update soon.u have left us hanging in the cliff yaar.i want to know what has happened to khushi