Posted: 12 years ago

so maan's payback time...

very sad...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Thanks Kiran! 😃

Ohhh...I haven't seen the movie but it sounds interesting.
Ummm...well I agree with you...but also feel that love cannot be one dimensional. Love exists in different forms and one is not greater than the other. Love of a parent, for a spouse and for your child are all special and unique. Is one greater than the other? Not in my opinion. So someone who loves without considering those factors cannot really continue to do so in reality because other things intrude.

And love is not about gaining the other. For me its respect and understanding. If you love someone you have to understand who they are and what they want.

LOL I know that we all love Maaneet too much and cannot see them with anyone else but Rehan isn't a coward. He was weak but not a coward. And if you see him from a neutral POV you'll understand that he was put in a tight situation.

Ohhh sorry for such a long reply! 😆
Always love reading your comments! Keep it up!👏

Hey Sanjana...

thanx for the reply...

u r right love exist in different forms but here we are discussing love of two lovers for a woman...

I feel u should marry a person who loves u unconditionally...who is strong enough to protect u in every circumstances...who is ready to bear anything for u...u will be safe and happy with this person...

A person who can't protect and believe his love is not worth ur love...ok Geet can clear Rehan's doubts one time but what is the guaranty that he will not doubt and leave her again...no girl can be happy and safe with this type of person...

Here Maan did everything to get Geet and now ready to bear anything just to give satisfaction to Geet...

here once Rehan left Geet but now Geet is working with him only...and trying to take revenge from Maan...

this is also true that we can't see Geet-Maan separate as we are their fans...😆

but Rehan is coward why he is running away not once he said that Geet I believe u...where as Geet everytime she is convincing him to believe her...

anyway yaar I still didn't read next update...so going to read it...

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very beautiful and interesting update...

thanx for pm...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Their past is so beautiful. She started to trust him and their love is blossoming slowly. Loved their gifting presents each other. Specially geet's present to maan. Loved her reasoning behind such small priceless dog tag to him.

I think Dadima and geet must be very friendly in their first meeting.

But the present was painful. She was really excited to engrave wedding date on the same chain. It means they married with each others' consent. Then when did the reality struck her..?

Last line was really heart wrecking. It was so painful for maan

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 d apm n beautiful update! Loved it! sorry 4 late likes n comments! Well written. Maan is so sweet..the way he talks abt his dadi n buys geet earrings bt she is bought him a gift! The present is sad! Poor Maan. Update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very good going...really liked the way you showed the past & present & blended it in today...very nice..good work..please update as soon as you can..😊
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update

loved it

Thanks hun! 😃

Thanks dear! 😃
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww

Dear Maan SIngh Khuran, 
 I hate you, like I love you
I hate you,
 Like I love you love you love you love you!!

Love
a Fan! 😳

I loved that Geet is still Geet with him - she's so level headed - it's enviable!