Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhalobasa

I second you...😊
Yeah Shamil we need  "Styling your BF "also...πŸ˜›

am sure apurvafan can come up with a brilliant 'programme' on fashion & stylingπŸ˜† 
@apurvafan- pls do the needfulπŸ˜›

thanks shruthi 
Armu4eva thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Shamooo.. where do  u get this whacky-ness from re.. ???  Awesome work..

Hawlarious.. esp the Dimple-King-Phangirls... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hai drooling jahan ki reet sada

Hum geet wahan ka sunaata hoon

FB ke rehne wale hain MBians ke baat sunaata hoon

Ho ho ho ho haye haye haye..

shamil thumbnail
thanks tanu

now waiting for Liz & apurvafan to come up with more  'colourful shows'
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

am sure apurvafan can come up with a brilliant 'programme' on fashion & stylingπŸ˜† 
@apurvafan- pls do the needfulπŸ˜›

thanks shruthi 

Got the clue dear... Will try to work on some thing and presnt to you all very soon...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

BAKWAS TIMES

Special Breaking News from Bakawas Times...

Our reporter just got to know that Stony Channel is presenting the Grand Finale of the Style your partner on the special occassion of Republic Day.

As you all are aware, the contestants for grand finale are Dr. Munni and Dr.Mallu. They both have left their high profile profession of Medicine and embarked on the journey of winning this competetion.

Dr Handsome aka Dimple King will be the model on whom they will be trying their Hands...

The pannel of Judges:

Mr. Mannu : The famous Fashion Garment Exporter
Mr. Armaan: The great Armaan Fashion House Managing Director
Ms. Anji : Upcoming Fashion Designer
Ms. Sultry Sue : Mardology Expert. She will help in understanding the mood of the model based on the clothing and styling

Special passes to Audience to attend the shoot:
2 Phangirls who have posted highest comments on the FB page of Dimple king will be selected to attend this shoot. so Phangirls, Lage raho on the FB

Edited by apurvafan - 12 years ago
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shamil... I have no words...🀣

@apurvafan: really good...🀣
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Apurva...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
These two lines are best for me : "the contestants for grand finale are Dr. Munni and Dr.Mallu. They both have left their high profile profession of Medicine and embarked on the journey of winning this competetion"   
and obvoiusly the last line : "2 Phangirls who have posted highest comments on the FB page of Dimple king will be selected to attend this shoot. so Phangirls, Lage raho on the FB"...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Though I do watch other shows, but being an addictive to KTLK , I visit only KTLK forum on IF...So I dont know, But I feel for sure that the most brilliant , creative writers are in this forum only...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

OMG Apurva...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

These two lines are best for me : "the contestants for grand finale are Dr. Munni and Dr.Mallu. They both have left their high profile profession of Medicine and embarked on the journey of winning this competetion"   
and obvoiusly the last line : "2 Phangirls who have posted highest comments on the FB page of Dimple king will be selected to attend this shoot. so Phangirls, Lage raho on the FB"...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Though I do watch other shows, but being an addictive to KTLK , I only visit KTLK forum on IF...So I dont know, But I feel for sure that the most brilliant , creative writers are in this forum only...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you...  I also watch only KTLK. I do not visit any other forum on IF. Good that we have nice group to enjoy...
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Shamil!!! Republic day special indeed!!πŸ€— I missed this one..was busy updating my FF!!

ROCKING as usual!! πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£

Loved the baarah saal horror show and the Dimple king "aarti"!! πŸ€£ (BTW..was the pun intended...?πŸ˜†).. 
BTW.. Yendu aa?? I'm also Southie.. Aiyyo..so many southies here!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And Apurvafan!!! Rollicking stuff!! πŸ‘πŸ€£

Here's my own take... 

BAKWAS TIMES

Special report by Dizzy Lizzie

In case children should feel left out STONY CHANNEL is launching a special programme for kids ..today's epi will feature special KTKP nursery rhymes for all our kids...
Sing along with our very own Mother Goose

Yankee Doodle went to town
riding on a pony
stuck a feather in his cap 
and called it macaroni
Then one day he watched KTKP 
on his set on STONY
he beat his head upon a wall
couldn't bear the agony!!!

Maa Maa Mallu Maa have you any shame?
No sir No sir but on Ashu I lay claim
12 years of flirting, 12 years of games
and 12 years of waiting 
give me the right to be his dame

Sultry Sue, Sultry Sue
Where have you been?
I've been to Mardistan
To check out the scene

Sultry Sue, Sultry Sue
What did you there?
I married one and brought him home
And now he's my Rocking Chair!!

Dimple King, Dimple King wrote on his wall
Dimple King, Dimple King made the phangirls crawl
All BD haters and all same frame freaks
Couldn't get past the BLOCK to ever speak!!!

Ding Dong Bell
Ashu's in a shell
Who put him in?
Mallu's 12 year din
Who pulled him out?
No one yet..we shout..
What a dirty deed was that
to twist him up like that!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG Apurva...🀣

and obvoiusly the last line : "2 Phangirls who have posted highest comments on the FB page of Dimple king will be selected to attend this shoot. so Phangirls, Lage raho on the FB"...🀣

Though I do watch other shows, but being an addictive to KTLK , I only visit KTLK forum on IF...So I dont know, But I feel for sure that the most brilliant , creative writers are in this forum only...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ditto Bhalo...stealing ur post here πŸ˜†