Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Manasi. She wanted a silly post.  And everyone is talking about the penance in a serious manner.

And I'll continue.  The only thing I'll accept is if she tells him to quietly take some courses online or something and fulfill the requirements needed to get a real degree.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not siding Kastur but its a thought this situation would be reversed if they were not wrapping up. She would have supported Mohan if the show had a long run. Kastur was not irrational till yesterday.
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohur

I am not siding Kastur but its a thought this situation would be reversed if they were not wrapping up. She would have supported Mohan if the show had a long run. Kastur was not irrational till yesterday.

I agree with this.  She would have. (Though I come back to... their backing out on Baapji.) 

Kastur's reaction is two-fold for me. There are parts I understand. And parts I don't like.
silky_harshad thumbnail
Oh hello,mera Mohan koi prayashchit nhi krega 😡 Mohan! jaanu mere paas aa jao ☺️ main dekhti hoon kaun tumse prayashchit krata hey 😡 n yea TM tera dharam bharasht 🤣🤣
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

Oh hello,mera Mohan koi prayashchit nhi krega 😡 Mohan! jaanu mere paas aa jao ☺️ main dekhti hoon kaun tumse prayashchit krata hey 😡 n yea TM tera dharam bharasht 🤣🤣

Silky, please write a snippet on prayashchit! We got Mans' take on it, would love to see yours...😃

@Lik & Chitra, I absolutely detest this mahanta track...Lik, I'm sorry, I just responded to one of your posts in the EDT re. this..God, I sound like a broken record...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: likarsh

I agree with this.  She would have. (Though I come back to... their backing out on Baapji.) 

Kastur's reaction is two-fold for me. There are parts I understand. And parts I don't like.

Parts that none of us like
mans tu bohot bol rahi hain samjhi...

d only prashchit is dat kastur shud punish him 2 times bath 4 seven days nd den hide his clothes while he cums in towel 4m d shower😍☺️!!!!!!!!!!

nd n nxt prashchit cud b dat, kastur can want 2 mouth blow nd finger comb his hair atleast 5 times a day nd he alsoo cannot stop her or offend d task wid a single word..😍😍😍!!!

MG is only mine, nd i will get him either by hook or by croook, nd my winning him is alsoo not coincidental but purely intentional...😎🤣🤣!!!!!!!!!

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

What the fudge 🤬 If Kastur can lie and take the blame of OS for her so-called dharam and family's peace, then why can't Mohan lie for his mom's happiness? Taking blame for OS was completely nonsense but I somehow ignored it because of Mohan's realization of love, but now I won't tolerate it if Kastur tells him to speak the truth!!! Aur waisey bhi, a lie is not a lie if it's for someone's good, isn't it guys?

I wanted to actually start a discussion that is praschit important for every mistake you make or the guilt is enough at times ... I know what Mohan has done is very wrong but in a way he is already doing praschit by trying to make right what he did wrong ... and he is guilty over it too ... its not like he made a mistake and is proud of it ... he already is guilty ... i mean purpose of praschit is that you realize your mistake and don't do it again ... so if a person already realize it is praschit necessary?

And if Kastur feels cheated and does not want to live with him anymore thats another issue altogether and another discussion but if she asks him to tell family like everyone said she is in for a bang on the head 😆
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
one and only prayaschit...

no ding dong till he gets his degree🤣

KhatamKahani thumbnail
  Fryingpan  asskick Smackdown smack

leigh