manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes so our dharam-nishth adarshwaadi dharampatni is going to test Mohan ... she has asked her dharampati to do prayaschit woohoo 🀣

Made me think what what could she ask him to be up for prayaschit ... Imagine our purani wali besharam si Kastur is back in form πŸ˜†  What all prayaschits would this KG ask MG for what all of his gunahs?

Gunah no.1 : Not doing ding dong with her on the very first night after their marriage πŸ₯Ί

Prayaschit : Get her a bhains .. what?πŸ€” Yea I know what am talking dont look at me like that 🀣 ... Get her a bhains so that she has ready supply of doodh 🀣 ... And so she gets her that night's FULL wish fulfilled for once of doodh => mood => ding dong 🀣🀣

Gunah no.2 : Selling her jewellery to shut the mouths of loansharks

Prayaschit  : Go to a jewellery shop with her, buy her the jewellery of her choice ... AND ... and and and ... HELP her put it on herself 😍🀣

Gunah no. 3 : Drinking drinking drinking ...  πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Prayaschit  : Kastur ko bhi pila do yaar thodi πŸ₯³ 🀣 ... Let her learn the taste of all other sorts of drinks too available in the world other than doodh 🀣🀣

Gunah no.4 : Sabse bada wala ... fake degree wala

Prayaschit  : Oho fake toh fake degree ... 2nd sem tak toh MG padh hi chuka hai na ... it makes him almost half a degree-holder πŸ€“πŸ€£ ... So Mohan JI your prayaschit is start taking home tutions ... yea get on the Kastur ko padhao-likhao aur zimmedaar naagarik banao mission πŸ₯³ ... Padhai ki padhai ho jaegi; saath saath romance ka romance πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Chalo go deep into besharam Kastur's dreamy dil 🀣 Lets see who comes up with the most awesome prayaschit πŸ₯³... or do I myself take away MG with me as the prize ... ☺️🀣

P.S. : This thread is made purely for fun ... No offence intended to any character or fangroups πŸ˜› Any resemblance to intention of grabbing MG for myself is purely coincidential 🀣🀣

Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Gunah no.2 : Selling her jewellery to shut the mouths of loansharks

Prayaschit  : Go to a jewellery shop with her, buy her the jewellery of her choice ... AND ... and and and ... HELP her put it on herself 😍🀣

And then take it off.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mans, super like your post, yaar πŸ˜Ž The cherry on the top is the disclaimer at the end πŸ˜† I so wish Kastur to see in her besharam form! πŸ˜†

I don't think, after hearing Mohan, Kastur will tell him to speak the truth to the family .. But if she gives any Baapji-types work as a repentance, then I won't tolerate it! πŸ₯±
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would say she will ask him to make it true but we do not have a time so probably it is not that 

So she will say now do not tell me I am uneducated

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

I would say she will ask him to make it true but we do not have a time so probably it is not that 

So she will say now do not tell me I am uneducated

@bold: Now that makes me laugh πŸ˜†

I guess she'd just make him promise to be on the path of truth, tradition and whatsoever. I can't think of anything else. πŸ€”
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup  that was completely for fun but somehow she will convince him to speak the truth 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: april10

Yup  that was completely for fun but somehow she will convince him to speak the truth 

What the fudge 🀬 If Kastur can lie and take the blame of OS for her so-called dharam and family's peace, then why can't Mohan lie for his mom's happiness? Taking blame for OS was completely nonsense but I somehow ignored it because of Mohan's realization of love, but now I won't tolerate it if Kastur tells him to speak the truth!!! Aur waisey bhi, a lie is not a lie if it's for someone's good, isn't it guys?
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I Hope she dosent tell him to tell the truth ...plz no!! I rather have him eat sal and roti!!

Kastur please say something reasonable, for the love of GOD.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe she'll tell him to go back and take his final exams and then get a real degree.  He begged her not to tell because it would break his mother, so I hope Kastur will not go to that extreme.  In any case, she knew the degree was fake before.  I mean didn't the frame wala tell her so?  Plus she knows Sia is trying to break them up...why would she let her succeed.? πŸ˜•
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†Good one, Mans!

But I ask the question, who is Kastur to demand repentance?  She is not God, she is his wife! Kastur doesn't deserve Mohan if she asks him to repent for anything...He had his reasons, he laid them out... his degree or non-degree status doesn't matter now...yes, trust is earned, but he's laid his heart out in front of you, Kastur...he chose you!  Trust that he wants to do right by you & move on...Give him the support he needs now rather than play God, or worse yet, a disciple of Baapji...

Ughhh...if at all, Mohan should say if you love me, swear on my love that you won't say anything...do the pyaar ka vaada spiel that comes so easily to her🀒...even then, she doesn't deserve it!🀒