Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@zain - do you need to kill me with the caps?!?  Look at the body language of that lean..I can smell the self confidence through my damn laptop.  He is so gonna farak her up.  Hold on to your pom poms.  So nice to have you back - if only briefly.

@ Su - you wrote an OS!!  I am going!!!!!!!!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
  In your own words Anu -  it   was tingliciously dangtastic !!! Must I say more ?
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh..what a cool post !! 😊 It made me smile, laugh, kinda emotional and very reflective...
Yep. I think Nani got it - or is nearly there..

Laxmi will def get it BEFORE Anjali. Or may be she already has.

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
loved ur view...this episode was all about Acceptance...and this time they realised how far they have come together !!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I didn't want this episode to end, it was too good. I can't wait for tommorow's epi
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: momma1128

I have not gushed about an episode since...I don't know, I think since the break up of La and ASR.  It's been a long time.  I am reading around and am kind of surprised that this episode is hailed so tepidly.  I will tell you the reason why I loved this epi.  Yes, i realize that there was no overt sexual kaboom as with diwali, but there was something much much better, it was acceptance.  And maybe because I am an old fart by forum standards, that meant so much more to me than the missed kiss.

I am going to take a second and say Barun Sobti - I love you and your Arnav Singh Raizada.  Your performance in this episode - tingliciously dangtastic.  The man curls your toes dressed in a long sleeve shirt.  That is talent.

Khushi is alone on the stage and ASR is watching her disquiet.  Her shoulders are hunching over, she is defeated.  I thought it was absolutely spectacular that the impetus that gets ASR rushing over to help her is a guest's comment...'Looks like the Gupta's are going to lose.'  How well he understands her.  She does not have money, she does not have material things, but that which she holds dear is her pride above all else - and he is not going to watch it get squashed.  How well does he know her when he is on stage that the first thing he does is goad her - saying what?  you're not going to finish your last "performance".  A challenge gets her ire up every time.

I thought it was strange how he said your akhri performance - not dance.  I almost thought it had a double meaning - as in to say, Khushi, the pretending that you don't know what is going on is going to stop now.  As usual, I probably read to much into these things. 

The teri meri dance was really good.  It was sultry, it was sensual - everything that they have been in the past even through their fights.   But it wasn't until the rabba ve that I got really emotional.  The rabba ve was acceptance of everything that they have been through, how far they have come and how they are ready to move on.  The flashbacks were awesome.  The first time they met, the walking away, the dropping...now they go towards each other, they support each other, there is trust.  And despite all the cruelties, Khushi is shown to think of Arnav of the fairy lights, of hugging the man she reached out to in hospital and ultimately the man by the pool.  The only difference is - that man isn't running anymore, he is standing there in front of her asking her to use her dimaag because he is ready.

I thought Khushi later on with her 'farak nahin padta' was great.  She is trying to use her old defense mechanisms even though she knows the game has totally changed.  That's why her face drops when she sees ASR standing at the door.  He is the only one that asks her to prove what comes out of her mouth and he is going to do just that.  Farak nahin padta, well your dhak dhak says otherwise.

p.s. - somebody please shoot Shyam.  enough with the keystone cops murder plot.  And does anyone else think that besides shyam and mami, nani thinks something is up???  Forget about Anjali, she searching for smurfs.

p.s.s. - if the story is good, the slipshod editing can be forgiven.  it's when the story sucks that the editing makes it even worse.  that's why those rhona dhona types have spotless production - because the story isn't worth a Lakshmi terd.

Brilliant analysis there!

Agreed, Khushi was using her usual defense mechanism against his charms, but this time the feebleness in her voice and visibly moved state prove otherwise!

And ASR was to die for! Arnav became a part of ASR tonight, both accepting their weakness that woman in green!!

I agree about Nani and Buaji... I think they're going to prove that they haven't got grey hair for nothing! :P lol.. Nani definitely saw through it... lets see what she does in the future!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super post. I think Buaji figured out as well and it will me more clear to her when the effects of the alcohol wears off.

Arhi rocked today. Return of dhak dhak is exciting. Cant wait to see what happens tomorrow. He will not let her get away with the farak nahi padta hain. Super, want to see him woo her, sweep her off her feet 😍   😍

Little unsure who was having the flashbacks though. I am hoping it was KKG. Arnav seems to have accepted his feelings and is determined to claim her love.

Can we call PETA to take the snake and scorpion away forever please?

Barun was brilliant, simply phenomenal.
-Spice- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

I have not gushed about an episode since...I don't know, I think since the break up of La and ASR.  It's been a long time.  I am reading around and am kind of surprised that this episode is hailed so tepidly.  I will tell you the reason why I loved this epi.  Yes, i realize that there was no overt sexual kaboom as with diwali, but there was something much much better, it was acceptance.  And maybe because I am an old fart by forum standards, that meant so much more to me than the missed kiss.

I am going to take a second and say Barun Sobti - I love you and your Arnav Singh Raizada.  Your performance in this episode - tingliciously dangtastic.  The man curls your toes dressed in a long sleeve shirt.  That is talent.

Khushi is alone on the stage and ASR is watching her disquiet.  Her shoulders are hunching over, she is defeated.  I thought it was absolutely spectacular that the impetus that gets ASR rushing over to help her is a guest's comment...'Looks like the Gupta's are going to lose.'  How well he understands her.  She does not have money, she does not have material things, but that which she holds dear is her pride above all else - and he is not going to watch it get squashed.  How well does he know her when he is on stage that the first thing he does is goad her - saying what?  you're not going to finish your last "performance".  A challenge gets her ire up every time.

I thought it was strange how he said your akhri performance - not dance.  I almost thought it had a double meaning - as in to say, Khushi, the pretending that you don't know what is going on is going to stop now.  As usual, I probably read to much into these things. 

The teri meri dance was really good.  It was sultry, it was sensual - everything that they have been in the past even through their fights.   But it wasn't until the rabba ve that I got really emotional.  The rabba ve was acceptance of everything that they have been through, how far they have come and how they are ready to move on.  The flashbacks were awesome.  The first time they met, the walking away, the dropping...now they go towards each other, they support each other, there is trust.  And despite all the cruelties, Khushi is shown to think of Arnav of the fairy lights, of hugging the man she reached out to in hospital and ultimately the man by the pool.  The only difference is - that man isn't running anymore, he is standing there in front of her asking her to use her dimaag because he is ready.

I thought Khushi later on with her 'farak nahin padta' was great.  She is trying to use her old defense mechanisms even though she knows the game has totally changed.  That's why her face drops when she sees ASR standing at the door.  He is the only one that asks her to prove what comes out of her mouth and he is going to do just that.  Farak nahin padta, well your dhak dhak says otherwise.

p.s. - somebody please shoot Shyam.  enough with the keystone cops murder plot.  And does anyone else think that besides shyam and mami, nani thinks something is up???  Forget about Anjali, she searching for smurfs.

p.s.s. - if the story is good, the slipshod editing can be forgiven.  it's when the story sucks that the editing makes it even worse.  that's why those rhona dhona types have spotless production - because the story isn't worth a Lakshmi terd.

Red- bang on! agree wit u.. me too an old fartπŸ˜† Liked yest epi bcoz of the unspoken/ unvoiced (correct word?)acceptance.. felt it was more from arnav's side though..Ya luved khushi's last dialogue.. But i hope Arnav sees through her facade this time! Initially during the dance felt nani could sense the chemistry, but towards the end didnt
Blue- nice wordπŸ˜‰ luv it😊
Green- πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice episode, only mami family is intelligent means mami and NK. i dont expect from Anjali any more, she figured out Akash and Payal why cant she about Arhi?
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome written ...waiting eagerly for today's episode...