Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Runjhun, the shoe deity, hiccups came to an abrupt halt when she was confronted by Guddu the devotee whom has been missing her immensely. Soon she'll want clues to the answers of her puzzle.Guddu having premonitions of Runjhun returning, how sweet!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs Wafah Di and love your sides notes as usual.

It was indeed a funny episode
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Your side notes as always had me ...🤣🤣🤣

I was watching the episode had to laughed and I actually was ducking for the shoes...Couldnt sleep was only thinking of shoes...Had a shoesmare...😆😆😆
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

For the first time in a long time i smiled while reading and watching the show in forever.  It wasn't a happy smile but a are you kidding me, i can't believe t his is where its going can't help but laugh smile. 

I can't believe we have waited for 3 almost 4 months to have the 2 leads back on screen together and this is the reunion we get.  😕

Then seriously, how did Runjhun end up where she is.  nad in one months time she get such a powerful position?  I do find it hilarious that she has people waiting on her hand and foot and barking out orders and finding humor in others abuse.  But whatever. 

I just hope the cvs don't play this out to long.  They reunite Gunjhun by the end of the week and give us an All happy next week.  leave the evil 6 out of it all together.