January 23rd, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder if the CVs are trying to hit us with figurative and literal shoe after bad-mouthing them. There are just too many shoes in this episode that I think all the money went to the shoes rather than the editing...the green screen is still oh so obvious.

So Joota Mata Rani (yes I'm going to be calling her that because I'm afraid if I don't I might get a shoe hurled at me if I don't...Rani from today onwards you get to be in all my updates) gives her blessings to her devotees. She grabs a shoe and breaks out in hiccups (I think it might be Guddu's shoe) She's told that the hiccups are a result of one of her devotees really missing her. (I think he's just missing his shoes rather)

So Joota Mata Rani decides to spend some time with her devotees. So she walks down followed by all the kids. She perches herself on her golden swing and grabs a shoe only to break out in hiccups again ( I think that definitely is Guddu's shoe) She pushes it away and picks up another one and then asks the kids who she should throw it to. (It's like a bride with her bouquet only with shoes) She finally throws it to a lady in red.

The lady's ailment  is that her husband drinks a lot of alcohol. Joota Mata Rani has to consult with her Chillar Party (the kids in other words) on what alcohol is. Their response: alcohol is bad and stinky. So Joota Mata Rani blesses the lady with a large shiny glittery shoe (yes my eyes were hurt by the glare from all that glitter and sparkle.) She tells the lady in red to take the shoe given to her and beat the alcohol out of him (I can't help but wonder if Runjhun had applied that technique on Guddu where we would be...Guddu-abuse at the hands of Runjhun...) Husband is in the crowd and gets the alcohol beaten out of him and Joota Mata Rani keeps on yelling to cheer the woman on (kids don't practice this violence at home)

Joota Mata Rani's hiccups are back and she wonders which devotee is missing her. One of her sidekicks tell her that when she meets the person she has to meet, her hiccups will go away.  She drinks some juice to curb her hiccups.

Guddu is back by the river missing Runjhun, staring at her picture.

Then as Joota Mata Rani leaves in her palanquin of gold. Guddu is back to buying shoes at the market and spots the PI who he chases after. The PI agrees to help once he finds out that Pappu Yadav is back in jail (Maybe Neelu might be undead as well...then again they did burn her...)

They overhear gossip on the great Joota Mata Rani and the PI tells Guddu that he should seek blessing from the Joota Mata Rani. Guddu isn't one to believe but the PI urges to visit her especially since Guddu's shoes are stolen as well.

Joota Mata Rani spots a bridal procession and immediately wants to be let down so she can join in the dancing. Guddu comes there and tries to catch a glimpse on the PI's urging. Joota Mata Rani's hiccups stop her from dancing but before she can turn towards Guddu he turns away. Her hiccups are gone since the person she's to meet is nearby but she wonders who has turned away from her. Not dwelling too much on that she throws shoes to her devotees who have gathered and hits Guddu with a shoe just before he's about to leave. (Finally Joota pada, Guddu Ji)

He gets angry and tries to get to her through the crowd and sees that it is Runjhun. He calls out Runjhun's name but Joota Mata Rani is off on to the next event. He follows with the PI to the area where she's supposed to have her next appearance, but Joota Mata leaves angry because she's greeted with a garland of roses (those thorny flowers). She throws a fit that she doesn't like thorny flowers and leaves, just as Guddu arrives.

He finds out she's left but has a feeling she'll be back (his Runjhun Spidey Sense is tingling again. Good to know it's working again)

Joota Mata Rani doesn't go far when her hiccups are back full force so she is forced to return otherwise she might die of hiccups. So she returns and is grabbed by Guddu who asks her what she's doing. Joota Mata Rani doesn't know who Guddu is but Guddu tells Joota Mata Rani that she's Runjhun and he's Guddu Shukla, her husband. They stare at each other.

Precap: Chacha tells Guddu he doesn't know who he is, and Guddu accuses Chacha and Chachi of fraud and is dragged away. Joota Mata Rani stares at Guddu as he's dragged away and he stares back at her.

(I don't think I ever want to see another shoe for a long time but then again I don't really have a choice)

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...can't guarantee they won't be stolen though...

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di. Love your side notes, always bring a smile to my face.

Is this for real?  Hilarious, silly or funny?  Is this what my BBAT has come to? 

Don't know what else to comment on except that maybe Jootawali Ma should just throw the shoes at us if that has not been done already!
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the WU Wafah!!! LOL!!!  OMG... I have not stopped laughing since seeing today's show and reading the WU!!  Laughing so loud and hard that...you guessed it...I have hiccups!!!  
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Wafah.

Even though I fear of jootas thrown at me, I must say my favorite line was " (Finally Joota pada, Guddu Ji)"

LOL.

Finally indeed!! 🤣

I guess I'll watch the episode just for the "😆" factor.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani2007

LOL Wafah.

Even though I fear of jootas thrown at me, I must say my favorite line was " (Finally Joota pada, Guddu Ji)"

LOL.

Finally indeed!! 🤣

It was long time coming...now he's redeemed...hahaha
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...couldn't help laughing!  I actually might like Runjhun in this avatar giving Guddu Ji jootas...although would rather see her give them to the M&Ms!!!!

Definitely want to see how Gudduji will convince his Runjhun...maybe he should just carry her off like a sack of potatoes...LOL!  She is going to give as good as she gets...
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...I'll miss your update very much after a couple of weeks...but again, every good thing has to end...so I want to enjoy  now...👍🏼
With the serial, I've decided to 'go with the flow' as much as possible for me...after all Himmanshoo -Nivedita interaction on screen in any form will be lovely to watch that I believe...so once again , hope for the best...⭐️
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Thank you Wafah Di. Love your side notes, always bring a smile to my face.

Is this for real?  Hilarious, silly or funny?  Is this what my BBAT has come to? 

Don't know what else to comment on except that maybe Jootawali Ma should just throw the shoes at us if that has not been done already!

@jps01...LOL !!!  I know , I know... be careful what you wish for, right??!! However I must admit, after that long, overdrawn, dreary,depressing track, some light hearted fun is a welcome relief!!
Silly and trite yes, but after all we've been through, maybe the CVs are trying to end BBAT on a light and happy note. This may just be a transition into next week,where things may return to a sense of normalcy. Would have preferred more reconciliation and romantic scenes,  but this is what we have, so we just have to make the best of it!!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Leesan, I am all game for some light moments but I can't help but wonder why this awful route, whoever could have thought of this - only our CVs!!😲

Even Guddu is not spared as he got a shoe today (maybe he is now blessed!!!😕)  My fear is that we have time against us (if it is indeed the truth) and this is the best we are offered.  Hopefully, things will pick up speed but I can't endure another week of G & R's separation!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. Loved the "Joota falling on Guddu" comment. 😆. Story moving on and hopefully not stuck at this garbage for long. I am not sure when Guddu married Runjhun, if he saw Chacha at all. I am thinking he did see him as I remember many arguments between them on if the wedding is real afterwards and it was him who did the "Kanyadan". Does anyone remember? But I am positive he saw chachi as she was the one that untied their knot after the wedding. But under the circumstances Guddu might have forgotten both of them after the wedding as he never saw them again. Does it look like Guddu know who they are? Then he can be pretty sure it is Runjhun otherwise it is too much of coincidence. I am just wondering how the claim that "we do not know him" will work?