doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

congratulations for the new thread
waiting eagerly for you to continue
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its long time dear...where is the update...Please update soon...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HI SHRUTI...

ME VERY VERY ANGRY WITH YOU... LAGTA HAI TUMHRA MAANEET PREM KHATAM HO GAYA HAI... U R NOT GIVEING US OUR MAANEET NOW A THESE DAYS...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

please add smj1977PMlist for pms

Part 12(A)

Now that Manpreet  was not here Maan had no one to share his thoughts with,  he had review the CD that Geet gave him for the nth time, he was sure it were his works, but how was it possible.

He again checked the details the detective gave him about her, she had no link with Myra, but maybe there is some missing part, Myra had a younger sister NT, and MP is in contact with her that is NT is in Delhi, but NT is married to Behl's the fashion icons, and she not NT but Geet and she is not Behl but Handa. He thought about Myra's maiden name but did not remember it but he was sure it was not Handa. He stressed his mind again and then went to his studio and pulled out neatly staked portfolios from his college time, and pulled out the 3rd year folder and there he found the group work sheets, he pulled them out and read out, Group no. 9, there it was Myra Choudhary, so she was never Handa, this rules out the possibility of Geet being connected directly with Myra, but both girls may be distant cousins.

After much of thought he shrugged off the idea and told himself, how it matters Maan if she has some link with Myra she is Geet and you are stumped and in love with her, now who ever she is the only thing that matters is that she is married. And the matter of fact is that she thinks you are dumb. He laughed on the thought and said, let me continue the charade for some more time until I am compelled to speak

The next day after the meeting he called Adi, his accounts head and asked him to also call Sasha the girl who looked after the interior designing part of their hotels.

A: may I come in

S: may I also

M: yes, come sit down

A & S: Good morning sir

M: Morning to you too, Sasha how are you?

S: fine sir

M: hope you are enjoying your work here

S: yes

M: but are you a bit disappointed that your architectural skills have been confined to interiors

S: you can understand that well sir

M: yes I can, now I have got a offer to use those skills

S: great

M: it is, Adi you too pay attention, I will explain it all

A: yes sir, I am all ears

Maan then explained the whole project and showed them the CD that Geet gave him

M: so now what you have to say shall we take it

S: sir, it is a good no no a great opportunity

M: and Adi what do you say, will this agree with your books

A: definitely sir, it seems quite interesting and profit making venture

M: ok then Adi go ahead and ask Pinky to arrange for the site visit, and Sasha you ask Gautam to accompany us to take the photographs.

So the appointment was made for the very next day. Maan explained to the three that all the talking will be done by them he himself will just observe and later add in his inputs once they are back. All nodded as Maan had always been a man of few words.

Geet welcomed them at the main road, he had Mr. Buns with her and few more men women joined as they moved in, she had a very strong hold on the residents, they praised her and that was obvious from their faces that they admire her.

As they proceeded she explained everything in detail and all the time kept a close watch on Maan's reactions, and to his surprise he only had to think of a question and she cleared it, he once doubted that she might be having some mind reading skills. Sasha and he himself made quick sketches while Gautam took photographs and Adi busied himself with economics and viability and potential growth etc.

They took a lunch break and as expected the food was finger licking tasty, then continued with the chores it was late evening when they managed to collect all the data needed to start working. Geet helped them but at the same time kept on with her daily chores and Maan admired her skill of multi tasking.

It was decided that they will meet after 3 days in his office to discuss the progress. She bid them farewell and Mrs. Buns forced them to take a parcel of their confectioneries.

At night Maan sat in his studio to work on the details they all have collected but all he was able to see was her face, e the way her danglers shined with the play of light every time she turned her face, her deep eyes that carried loads of emotions in them, her thick hair neatly pleated in a French braid, how many times he had to check his urge to touch that strand of hair which palyed on her cheek, he once in a while also felt jealous of it as it sat there caressing her temples and cheeks.

He was reading the details and sketching the ideas when he suddenly was shocked to see that rather that sketching the plans he ended up sketching her face, he was amused by his deewanapan, and lightly hit his head saying, Maan she is a married woman, stop this teenage behavior like a love sick puppy.

NOTE: I have 421 freinds in my list and am sure that less then half read my ffs so if you want me to pm you add this in your buddy list

smj1977PMlist

Part 12 (A) see link below

hope you liked the part 11(B),sorry for no Maaneet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
so you all thought they weer Maneet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ sorry but they were MANPREET and PREM๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey Manpreet hope you don't mind this passionate evening with Prem,๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ the scene where he stands with hi back and one foot resting on the tree trunk and his hand sin his pocket is something like Salmaan๐Ÿ˜‰
now the parts have started merging...

please read it
and tell me how you find it

please long comments needed PLEASE
hit the like Tab

if you want pms add
smj1977PMlist to your buddy list
or check for update on maaneetFF link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1793981
or you can check on my Facebook account, DILIBAADAT's Den or AMADER MASTI PLACE on Facebook
I will
not pm regularly only once in a week or may be longer
so if you really want to read check the above mentioned link
you can also check on MAANEET EXPRESS page I always put links there whenever I update

THANK YOU
looking forward for your support in form of Comments and likes

part 12(B) page11/24thFEB 2012

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
chalo shruti ko hamari yaad to aaye...thanku very much...

an yes... me first accidentily...let me celebrate it... 

will comment later after reading...

one more thing ... update ke uper or neechey dono places par mai... yahooo...

loving it dear 

Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail

loved the update dear ...
so now on ward they will work together... loved the last line most... self thought  of maan ... i really loved it...

shruti please be regular now...
missing u a lot at if... 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice..good update..๐Ÿ˜Š