Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Keshawn
You have a point there keshawn. Guddu ought to know who was responsible for Runjhun's attempted murder so Jabbu must remain alive for this to happen. By seeing Jabbu this could cause Runjhun to have flashbacks with regards to the events culminating to her attempted murder thus reverting to normal. Have witnessed  such happening to patients who were suffering from extreme cases of retrograde amnesia in several movies before.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@indi,@cleos,@amritak...I may be in the minority here, but I do not mind G and R becoming intimate ,once R accepts that G is her husband and she feels love for him even if she cannot remember her previous life with G. And we know how much G loves his R, no matter the circumstance!!  I would have no problem with a new "consummation" episode, as a matter of fact it would be quite exciting!! Especially if R is the one doing the seducing!! I suspect those darn TRPs would  actually skyrocket!!!  Who knows...maybe this will help R regain her memory after all!!😉
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ keshawn - that's a very  short and sweet way for her to regain her memory!  Then we wouldn't have to wait long for the romance!!!!   Hope the CVs do something like that instead of taking a long route.  
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leesan in total compliance with you! I don't mind Runjhun remaining in this state. She has already fallen for Guddu and will eventually consummate. Won't mind if they remarry to strengthen that iconic bond! She has become a new avatar and reverting to normalcy will not make sense at this stage. Can't wait to see her assume full control of L.N. , her own house as Guddu has already indicated to her. With minimal time remaining I think that Jabbu is better off dead.
Keshawn thumbnail
Indi by Runjhun regaining her memory,  is the only way this show will make sense. Sorry Leesan and Tanutes I disagree with you both!
Leesan thumbnail
@ indi...agreed!! We want short and very sweet!!! I recognize that the other characters have to be given screen time, but the emphasis should be on the rebuilding and restoration of R and G's relationship and marriage. That has been at the core of BBAT, the one thing that has held this show together when it succeeds, and when it is absent the show falls apart. I do not want to see too much of Jabbu ,the M&Ms etc., once they get what's coming to them , that's enough!! Devi,Kukkan and baby deserve some screen time as well. However scenes of G reconciling with his parents are neither here nor there with me, and can be shown as a montage eventually. Sorry, but mostly all I want to see is fun,love and romance!! 
I want enough of these memories to last for a lifetime, to have and to hold and to savor!!  
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
@ leesan, Don't mind any "consummation".  However, it's not just a matter of R's amnesia - as I said before, I find her character to be that of a precocious and mischievous child.  In her present state of mind, she doesn't  understand anything about a husband/wife relationship, so how could she accept G as her husband; in her childlike identity, she would not even  recognise love.  She would need to regain her adult identity  even if she does not regain her memory before she "consummates" with G.  I don't think G will make love to her in her present state, even if she accepts that he is her husband. 

I would like her to regain her memory and remember her relationship with G.  She already loves him and had made up her mind that she would trust no one but G. She would also appreciate how much G loves her by the extent to which he was prepared to go in order to save her life (marrying the nautanki, doing her bidding; he was prepared to even die for her). 

R , with her new determination, would treat the M&Ms as they deserve - she would no longer blindly trust them.  G would now be her first priority.  And "CONSUMMATION"!!!    With R's new boldness and strong personaility. we would have her seducing and  initiating!!  Not only would we love that, but I could see G's big smile! 
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshawn

Indi by Runjhun regaining her memory,  is the only way this show will make sense. Sorry Leesan and Tanutes I disagree with you both!

@keshawn, I don't mind R regaining her memory, as long as she emerges stronger, determined and more assertive from the experience. All I am saying is that she does not have to regain her full memory to seduce G ,and it will be fun to have another"consummation" so to speak, since R does not remember any of her marital life with G, as yet!!  But regaining her memory should not happen overnight, since it will be the best way for her to punish her aunts/uncles!! And then we get to see R falling in love with G all over again!! She loves him already, she just does not know it yet!! That's why she is so drawn to him, trusts him, and is so affectionate with him!! We all know he is madly in love with her, no matter her state of mind!! 
So, the rest is to be seen, hopefully the CVs will continue to develop this story with the fans in mind!! 
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Runjhun's cause was physical, the condition causing the amnesia can be treated by reverting to a normal state of equilibrium. In psychological cases which may be permanent can be treated with therapeutic counseling. Guddu is already doing it. He has been engaging in mutual exchanges of deeply seated emotions, bodily awareness and joyous playful exchanges as well as using eye contact. He successfully able to get her to speak about her injury which had led to her illness.However he needs to use the body centered approach to get her to discuss the events surrounding her attempted murderer. Additionally by using physical expression to process the energy stored in the body following the trauma will help to reset the neurological system into better balance. This cn be achieved by  pretending to push the attacker against the wall for example.

indi thumbnail
@leesan - Remember R's character had already started changing while she was in Pappu's captivity.  She was determined that she wouldn't trust anybody except G.  R has always been a strong person; she defied G at every turn!  With her M&Ms, however, she felt she owed them for her upbringing and thus was constantly, in her own way, repaying them.  With all that she has experienced, she will be more astute and will no longer accept others at face value.  As I see it, even if she regains her memory, she'll retain that new determination and self  confidence.  And Voila!!  R seducing her G!!!