Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keshawn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indi and Leesan

These things don't happen overnight but the rate this show is going they better hurry. One week had already passed with no Gunjhun romantic interludes. We have three weeks again. The CV'S better maximise them to their fullest potential. 

Amritak

Hope Guddu's therapy really works at an accelerated speed!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ indi...good points!! I guess I am just enjoying the light and frivolous Runjuhn way too much! But after all the sadness and seriousness of the last few months, it is such a welcome change!!  Deep down, I guess I am trying to protect R from reality, since she has always suffered so much!! And the minute she remembers, her chances of being hurt again increase exponentially!!  But, I know she cannot continue like this forever, not if her relationship with G is to move forward. Again, as much as I loved and admired the old R, here's hoping for a new R , as sweet ,gentle and kind as ever, but wiser, smarter ,stronger and more determined than ever,to live her life free of all the encumbrances of the past.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AT the end of the day, we all want the same thing!!!  Unforgettable,  hot and spicy Gunjhun romance never before seen on an Indian screen!!!!
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indi if there's any hot sizzling romance between these two ever occur onscreen well I'd say that Bhagonwali is definitely exclusive in comparison to the other soaps. The New Runjhun is still kind, loving, gentle, generous, sympathetic though aggressive, assuming, witty, sassy and spoiled rotten. Therefore there is no need to revert to normalcy but tamed by Guddu
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@cleos- We could hope!!!  Awww...  wouldn't that be great!   Night. 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

AT the end of the day, we all want the same thing!!!  Unforgettable,  hot and spicy Gunjhun romance never before seen on an Indian screen!!!!

@ indi...lol!!! That will be the day!! Just hoping we get some great shows, and whenever R regains her memory, it's not too sad for her and G. Just cannot stand to hear about the nautanki ever again!! So in a way, I guess I am trying to protect myself as well !!  Hope it's kind of glossed over quickly, and they can both move on .Just want them to concentrate on the better times ahead. Cannot handle any further discord at this point.  Selfish?? Maybe!! But blame the last track!! Very late, very sleepy, catch up tomorrow!!
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by amritak

If Runjhun's cause was physical, the condition causing the amnesia can be treated by reverting to a normal state of equilibrium. In psychological cases which may be permanent can be treated with therapeutic counseling. Guddu is already doing it. He has been engaging in mutual exchanges of deeply seated emotions, bodily awareness and joyous playful exchanges as well as using eye contact. He successfully able to get her to speak about her injury which had led to her illness.However he needs to use the body centered approach to get her to discuss the events surrounding her attempted murderer. Additionally by using physical expression to process the energy stored in the body following the trauma will help to reset the neurological system into better balance. This cn be achieved by  pretending to push the attacker against the wall for example.

@ Amritak 

Amritak I'm confused. Please explain.
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Irenecooblal

Runjun can be reminded of her past by family members to help her set new, socially, satisfying and attainable goals.By interacting with her family she will now be able to improve her communication skills, build on positive aspects of relationships and repair the harmful and negative aspects.  Drawing and sketching the events leading to her attempted murder will enable her to gain personal insight, improve her judgement, cope with stress and work through traumatic experiences.Guddu can encourage Runjhun to focus on a specific thought, image, emotion, or sensation while simultaneously keeping her eyed fixed on him. He had already started his process when Runjhun was attacking him. Guddu may even consider hiring a psychotherapist to hypnotise Runjhun, using exercise that will relax her bringing her to an altered state of consciousness, mastering on her self awareness. During trance-like analysis, hypnosis will decrease her blood pressure and heart rate, putting her physical body at ease. Working with memories hypnotherapy will enable Runjhun to reframe, relax, absorb, dissociate, respond and reflect thus reconstructing healthier associations with her past events/life.She can even live in the moment and focus on personality change rather than revert to the origins of her past personality structure. I hope this explains it all!

Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Amritak

Thank you so much! Now I have a clearer insight!I'd prefer that she lives the moment at least for a while to teach her Mamma/Mammis the difference between right and wrong then revert  to normal when the time is right so that she can become intimate with Guddu again
Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago