Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Lets See What Happens Next.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...for the WU, short and sweetish!!!

Not sure what to think, but I must admit it was a great relief NOT to see the nautanki anywhere near in today's show!!! Wow!! What a difference a month makes!!! Is that really our Runjuhn??!!  What a metamorphosis she has undergone...from almost divine to a...full fledged diva!!!

Nice to see G back in action, hope he can reclaim his R soon, golden slippers and all!!
Jalkaur thumbnail
I have not watched this show now for few months but periodically come to read the updates. 

Sad thing is that this show 'was' actually worth watching.  Since Rhunjhun took time off for her wedding and Neelu's entrance into Bhagonwali the show went downhill.

If the show was to end it should have at least ended on a happier and positive note.  Bhagonwali ( the lucky one ) was not so lucky afterall.  I wonder what is running through the writers head?  I just hope that the actors playing the role of Guddu and Rhunjhun ( if she decides to come back to work in television ) get job offers from other serials.

I sure would not want to be playing Guddu's role at the moment. What a shame, poor guy!!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone want to explain to me why Guddu went from showing Runjhun's photo to everyone in his path to holding the photo in his hand as soon as he came within reach of Runjhun?  Wouldn't hearing about "bhaag," "bhagonwali," and "bhagonwala" automatically prompt him to show Runjhun's photo in the mandir or to the Chudiwala??
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

Someone want to explain to me why Guddu went from showing Runjhun's photo to everyone in his path to holding the photo in his hand as soon as he came within reach of Runjhun?  Wouldn't hearing about "bhaag," "bhagonwali," and "bhagonwala" automatically prompt him to show Runjhun's photo in the mandir or to the Chudiwala??

@rani2007, LOL!!! You are asking for a simple display of common sense here, have not seen today's show with subtitles, but common sense went out of  BBAT's window a long time ago!!! The list is so long that I would not know where to start!! Oh well,just more of the same!! 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
would guddu's shoes stolen from the mandir end with the joota mata
Leesan thumbnail
Could someone please enlighten me about the signicance of "shoes" as it relates to Runjuhn's new avatar, especially the golden slipper?? Have not had the benefit of subtitles as yet, have to wait till Sun. Does her bhaag now have positive effects on the owners of these shoes??  And why is she waving these golden slippers to the adoring crowds, do her shoes possess special powers as well?  Would appreciate an explanation !!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Leesan-That is the whole point. There is no significance. Apparently R sorry JM (Joota mata - shoe mother) has kids stealing shoes from the temple and such people are considered lucky in the town. Height of absurdity. I wish they had something more intelligent or sensible but it was tried in some bad sense of humor. I am not sure if you know in Indian culture hitting someone with a shoe is a big insult even by saying it let alone doing it. Here there are "devotees" waiting to be whacked by JM's shoes. Not seeing the humor but not judging. I am waiting to see what happens in the story with G & R. That is all I care about.

Like I said this must be the Chacha Chachi's sick idea to make money. They were shown to be very greedy people in the beginning of the show. Maybe some people got lucky by accidently touching R's shoes and they have made a business with it.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah...prim and proper and as usual perfect...thats my few words for today's update...👏
Nothing much to say about the episode...in any way , these days we forummers are thinking about Bhagonwali more than the makers of the soap , it seems...lol...Guddu looked much more refreshing today than the last few weeks...back on bike with flying hair...a treat for our eyes...they could have shown it earlier when  Nivedita was absent...it would have been much more accepting for the lovers of this serial to watch Dabang Guddu searching for his wife in his own glorious way rather than watching useless negativity and low standard drama day after day...we wouldnt have minded watching Guddu grieving the absence of his darling wife absolutely sole and solitary rather than witnessing his distress in hand of a sick -minded person...!!! Why cvs took so much time to understand that Himmanshoo is alone capable of pulling Bhagonwali with his own talent ...??!! 
About the future track...no idea...!!! Just one request...no more negativity please...we've even crossed the limit...have some mercy on us and spread happiness , CVs.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanfan

Leesan-That is the whole point. There is no significance. Apparently R sorry JM (Joota mata - shoe mother) has kids stealing shoes from the temple and such people are considered lucky in the town. Height of absurdity. I wish they had something more intelligent or sensible but it was tried in some bad sense of humor. I am not sure if you know in Indian culture hitting someone with a shoe is a big insult even by saying it let alone doing it. Here there are "devotees" waiting to be whacked by JM's shoes. Not seeing the humor but not judging. I am waiting to see what happens in the story with G & R. That is all I care about.

Like I said this must be the Chacha Chachi's sick idea to make money. They were shown to be very greedy people in the beginning of the show. Maybe some people got lucky by accidently touching R's shoes and they have made a business with it.

Agree Vanfan.  I was thinking about the shoe thing as well...honestly do not get it at all.  Were they inside the mandir when she holds up shoes?  Are you even allowed to take shoes inside a mandir? 😕