January 20th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's update is short and if someone else would like to expand on it they are more than welcome to.

After spending about one month of searching Guddu reaches Hardoi. (Yes that is where Runjhun's chacha and chachi are from)
The mamas and mamis haven't changed, and in fact blame Runjhun for putting them in misery and staying away.

Guddu visits the temple to pray for Runjhun and has his shoes stolen by kids (making him search barefoot now)

Apparently no one else sees his plight as too taxing because he's been blessed by Joota Mata Rani and he is a bhagonwala now. Guddu doesn't believe in him being a bhagonwala (we don't either considering both his wives got shot in such short time frames..such a dangerous bhagonwala) and says to himself that the only one who was Bhagonwali was Runjhun.

Joota Mata Rani, collector of shoes, has kids waiting and serving on her (would this be considered child slavery...)

Everyone calls out her name in veneration (apparently she has her following) and Joota Mata Rani makes an appearance flashing her golden slippers to the public. (This reminded me of the scene when Buntu was praying to Runjhun's photo alongside Billo)...she's none other than Runjhun.

Precap: Runj---I mean Joota Mata Rani is dancing in some kind of celebratory procession and Guddu happens to be nearby and tries to catch a glimpse of Joota Mata Rani.
Considering there are ten episodes left they won't drag the meeting so Guddu can woo  the shoes out ofJoota Mata Rani and bring back our Runjhun.

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Wafah!

I am not sure what to make of today's episode...

I guess Guddu will try to woo Runjhun... but who knows whether that'll be done well.  I'm not going to hold my breath... especially the way things have been handled in the show lately.

*fingers crossed* Hope we get some happy moments soon...
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wafah, thank you for taking the pains to write about this mockery of a show.  Will not watch the epi today. 
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i gotta say is...huh??? seriously??😕..is that all those guys could come up with?
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di.

Long live Jootawali Ma!!!

lilly620 thumbnail
Thank you so much Wafah for the funny write up. Love it...😊

Speechless...at the new avatar part. It's even sillier than I first thought. Jootas as prasad!!!! What a concept!!! I've decided not to get worked up over any of this. It is what it is.

I did love seeing lots of Guddu. Didn't care for the repetitive scenes of showing everyone the pic, but I did enjoy watching him riding his bike. Loved the temple scene also, it was touching. Did not like the usage of that song, it belongs in my favorite mahaepisode. I could be very optimistic and say that it's a hint of upcoming reunion, but I don't trust them.

The best part of this episode was the precap. Janardhan Tiwari is still alive and he brings Guddu to see Matarani. Looking forward to the confrontation. Guddu has no patience and it'll be fun to see him handling this. She is so not our Runjun and will be leading him a merry chase. He will definitely be choking Lakhan Mishra soon.

The mami's are disgusting as always, can't wait for them to be punished. It's starting already, and I hope it continues. Since they are busy planning revenge on Runjhun, it'll be fun to see the tables turned.!!!
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. 😊You update is adequate for today. Do not think we need more.
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
hope they are always together forever thanxx wafah btw have u all heard anything is bbat staying? plzz update me
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx wafah

absolutely no idea what  to make of this 🤪

so the PI is alive
vanfan thumbnail

Saw the episode after almost two weeks. A tad more ridiculous than I thought it would be.😕 Maybe some can see the humor in it. Not judging. I really really hope that she has lost her memory. It cannot be the Runjhun we know. The best thing about the precap was seeing the PI alive. Az, are you back yet? We have PI alive and well. 😆Maybe now he is going to be of some real use to Guddu when PY is locked away. Maybe with such short time to wind up we will not see much of this joota nonsense. Hope they do not waste anymore precious time left. It was nice to see Guddu riding his bike again. The mamis- the less said the better. Hopefully we will have more to talk about next week.