Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Anu.. The new VM is amazing.. 😍 *sigh* I love the song! I had seen the lyrics to this on one of your new NBT sigs but I wasn't sure where you'd gotten them from.. But seriously, this is an amazing song! And I loved how you did most of it around the Anna's den wala hug.. I can still hear Dutta's "Maat ro Nakku. Ab mein aa gaya hon!".. Oh man.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

I think my ears are bleeding.

Yaar honestly that scene kinda spoilt the epi for me...she was too damn annoying and if this whole 'get info out of Koyal' track will go on for a while, pata nahin kya hoga😕...that boss of Sanjay or whatever's who's after Megha is really annoying me too🤢
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Yaar honestly that scene kinda spoilt the epi for me...she was too damn annoying and if this whole 'get info out of Koyal' track will go on for a while, pata nahin kya hoga😕...that boss of Sanjay or whatever's who's after Megha is really annoying me too🤢

Yaar don't remind me.. I don't even know if this is how she normally is or if this was just her annoyingly torturous attempt at sounding "drunk". Either way, this nasal voice HAS to go!! I can't stand it. Even Guru's animated expressions couldn't dull my annoyance. 🤢

The chichoora boss is creeping me out, but he hasn't annoyed me yet. But if I have to see him much longer, I may just get too annoyed too. Although I think that tomorrow Mohan will take care of the boss issue - and us k baad is when Nanhi will get slapped. Beechari.. Sari duniya ki frustration bachon pe hi nikalti hai..

I guess this Koyal thing more of an actor issue for me here than the actual plot. On paper, the plot seems interesting enough. It's just that the person they chose to have play Koyal is giving me migraines with her eee-aaa type shrieking nasal voice.
AreYaar thumbnail

Oh Anu.. The new VM is amazing.. 😍 *sigh* I love the song! I had seen the lyrics to this on one of your new NBT sigs but I wasn't sure where you'd gotten them from.. But seriously, this is an amazing song! And I loved how you did most of it around the Anna's den wala hug.. I can still hear Dutta's "Maat ro Nakku. Ab mein aa gaya hon!".. Oh man.. *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* 

Aww thanks so much yaar🤗

I love love loveee the song...have been listening to it on repeat since the past few days and really itching to make something on DN with it...cuz the song just seems SO perfect for them, haina??  The entire POV from which it's been sung is totally Nakku's feelings...and the melody is sooo haunting...after AGES, it's a pure melody based song I've heard in a movie...aaj kal toh nahin toh bakwaas item songs hi hote hain.

Everytime I used to hear the last few lines..."mere aasmaan mein jo humesha gumshuda the...chand taare...tune gardishon ki...ley badal di...laut aaye...aaj saare'...they always reminded me of how Nakku looked at him as her savior from the ultimate monster.
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Amy *waves* ki haal?

LOLLL AP I SOO knew you would say that.. Well ya I was annoyed with the over dose of the ads and I did not plan to watch it.. But ami wanted to watch the first episode... She was like Mrs.Vyas wala la na😆 when I was like BALH dekhtay hain after all these months since BB ended... She still does call it the Mrs.Vyas wala show😆

But ya yaar I did not have a singleee show to watch (I am not counting AG ka life okay show I watch for time pass😆 or the once a week 'Maat') Ami tou watches it off and on but I watch it more regularly

Khair so I did surprisingly enjoy it... Actors are good... the kunal guy as I told you pehlay I knew as HC's champu friend.. But he is doing a fairly good job as Mohan... and the girl is good has this grace to her.. and kids are super adorable and guru is awesome😆(lets see how long it lasts esp now that I read its by the MJM ppl... :O😆)

Word on the creepy boss and the NOT so koyal-ish voiced koyal jee

*coughing zor zor say infront of Fivray*
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Zainu, your AG wala show ka I caught one glimpse in India when she was in some kind of tub inside some bathroom she had flooded...needless to say it looked like a a maha retarded show...waise bhi all this 7 days a week business of that channel is not possible for me to keep up with.

NBT is good for now...I also like the grace of Megha/Akanksha and Kunal is doing a good job as Mohan...waise HC ka Mohan wala show toh band ho raha hai, haina? lol
-Faith- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Zainu, your AG wala show ka I caught one glimpse in India when she was in some kind of tub inside some bathroom she had flooded...needless to say it looked like a a maha retarded show...waise bhi all this 7 days a week business of that channel is not possible for me to keep up with. Ya it is supposed to be comedy/light hearted show tou I never really had a whole lot of expectations to begin with but as I said I just watch it aiwee... kuch itna hai hi nahi aur... I mean I do not religiously follow it but araha hota hai tou dekh leti hoon..

NBT is good for now...I also like the grace of Megha/Akanksha and Kunal is doing a good job as Mohan... Ya both of them are doing a good job.. Ami was also commenting on the girl esp how she has grown on her and she is liking her more... .waise HC ka Mohan wala show toh band ho raha hai, haina? lol🤣 Haan HC ka Mohan wala show is apparently going off air...I read in the FB newsfeed the other day and I realized I had forgotten that show still exists.. 😆 Maybe Veena ka swaymvar will replace it or something but then itnay maheenay nikal gaya its a lot by imagine standards

Waisay tou HC and AG related fan war drama is still on like always... woh bhi I got to see the other day on FB ... and I was like woah somethings never change... o_O

Oh btw.. wait .. did I formally say welcome back since you got back from India?? I think I did not😲

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Welcome back!!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Zainab jee! *does adab*

Ghalti sey mistake ho gai! I thought you'd left but it's my fault for underestimating your lurking prowess.. *submissive muh*

How are you?! Achi hi hongi! Burey hon apke dushman! *lays balayen*

P.s. This took me ten minutes to type from my phone since I'm on the bus home.. At least now I can get admission in Buddhey Anonymous after a demonstration of my pitifully slow typing speed..?!
-Faith- thumbnail
Oh and saw Manali's post from the previous CC(Which got locked super fast btw)
Yes Manu that was me on FB... hehe
And woww you loook superrr sweet! Pyaari si cute si.. And as a bride tou absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Loved your dress and mehndi! And you two make a super sweet couple!

AP your pics were super gorgeous too and stop giving credit to the make up .. and Manali was saying about your smile.. I knowww same here first thing I noticed...
Aur MashAllah dono hi jodiyo ko nazar na lagey..

and on how I know Sonia... indirectly IF kay through hi... IF radio huwa karta tha with a partner site CFM.. Made a whole bunch of friends on that site and Sonia is one of those friends.. hmmm now that I am thinking which year it was 2006 or 2007 I guess... But ya not on that site anymore but FB pay still have lots of CFM waley friends... She is your di?... Awww... She is a real cutie! Bahut hi sweet hai woh bhi!

And its good to see Fivray back in action in the CC.. although mujhe no lift... :(😆 bewafa haseena... Baqi sab ko hi bhi nahi kiya..

So hello hello Mash, Sarah, Kavya, LadyM, Abhi,Nimrah and also not so regular Melu and Vasu!! *waves*

-Faith- thumbnail

Zainab jee! *does adab*
Hmph! *ankhein ghumaying*
*thoda nakhra dikhaying*
Halka sa walekum adaab!!

Ghalti sey mistake ho gai! I thought you'd left but it's my fault for underestimating your lurking prowess.. *submissive muh*

MERIII lurking prowess ko tum nay underestimate karney ki ghalti ki😲 gustaaakh ladki

How are you?! Achi hi hongi! Burey hon apke dushman! *lays balayen*

LOLLL I am trying to be naraaz with you so don't get ALL cutesy with me...*takes back balayen*

P.s. This took me ten minutes to type from my phone since I'm on the bus home.. At least now I can get admission in Buddhey Anonymous after a demonstration of my pitifully slow typing speed..?!

PHONEE shoneee hi fi ... buddhey anonymous may not allowed... kuch ancient mode of communication dhoond kay lao behna .. Kabootar nay aney may dair kar di ya aisa koi bahana chaley ga