Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Fivr! What have you done?! I pity you...really...these aren't the kind of members who will, in any way you word it, get what you are trying to say there.
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww Fivr🤗   You talk too much sense in a place which has no appreciation for it...the fact that ppl are still watching that show when it's at the height of it's lameness speaks for itself...when has VALID criticism EVER been welcomed on IF?

Waise has Vasu quit moderation in that forum?

Mash: Waise where is the story right now?? Last I saw Apeksha and uski Mom ka koi funda that...Is Priya already "in lowe" with her Mr. Kapoor? lol
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh Fivr! What have you done?! I pity you...really...these aren't the kind of members who will, in any way you word it, get what you are trying to say there.

I know Mash.. I know!! And the ironic thing is k ab agar phudda hoga toh I'll have to be the one to deal with the mess to begin with.. *shakes head* Anu keeps telling me not to khapao my head with such thing but main sunnoon tab na.. 😕
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

Awww Fivr🤗   You talk too much sense in a place which has no appreciation for it...the fact that ppl are still watching that show when it's at the height of it's lameness speaks for itself...when has VALID criticism EVER been welcomed on IF?

Waise has Vasu quit moderation in that forum?

I am so used to this CC k sometimes I forget k outside of here, common sense takes a nose dive.. 😆

I think Vasu is too busy so she stepped down.. But I'm not sure. I know she isn't moderating any forum at the moment though - she became an IF-veteran..
incandescence thumbnail
Anu...the Apeksha issue died down as soon as Priya got to know about the truth for some reason. Right now RP is again through an 'oh-so-cute' scenes phase...Priya is helping Ram with his tablet addiction or something...not sure...I just watch a few scenes sometimes...

Fivr...tumhe bara shauk hai apne liye life difficult banane ka...
AreYaar thumbnail
Tablet issues? LOL I'm so glad I'm not watching this anymore...waise bhi time nahin hai for this.

Wow our old CC got closed even before I posted the link for it in the topics to close section? Amazing😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Heyy Sarah!🤗

Long time yaar! Where've you been?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anu! *hugs back* How's it going? You're back from India, right? Trip kaisi rahi? And when is the wedding? *nudges you like the highly annoying friends of every bride-to-be in bollywood movies* :P

I was busy with an aunt who had been visiting from the US, and I was also looking for work (going to interviews, researching companies, etc). So zyada time nahin mila post karne ka. Haven't even read the last 30-40 pages of the previous CC. I went over to post but it was locked so I came here ... lol

incandescence thumbnail
Heads up for all Guru and Nanhi fans...there's a cute Guru-Nanhi scene in today's epi...couldn't watch the complete scene or the epi as I got a call from a friend in between. Then I just caught the precap in the end. Nanhi was shaking hands with Mohan and Megha saw her...aur phir kya karara thappar para hai bachi ko :(