Dharampatni...whose fault was it...

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OK what was Dharampatni all about...

DP promos were way too promising...

DP cast was awesome!

But think in terms of the channel.. *Hear me out before you guys get angry*... Imagine is a channel which is to compete with channels like Star, Sony and ZeeπŸ₯±... the top channels...

HC himself was not happy with the execution of this story...  I am sure the other cast also had issues... but as usually it was always HC who was named and then later blamed... ...

We fans tolerated so much non-sense... so many unexplained U-turns... ABSOLUTELY no developement with Mohan-Kastur story.. no importance given to their relation... no reasoning as to why Mohan behaves in certain way... We got to know Kastur's full story.. her day started and ended with her Mohan.. but do we really know how and why Mohan changed ... Or did he really change... NO!! 🀬

Wasnt Mohan supposed to become some kind of a leader.. where was that story.. where was that inspiration... 🀬

Imagine did warn DP CVs way before.. but it was as if CVs thought they were doing the right thing and continued with utter non-sense... πŸ˜•

So IMHO... The blame for DP shut down goes 60-40.. 60% being CV/DJ's fault... They screwed up BIG TIME! 🀒

Ok I understand teams change... they get new people.. but arent the new ones supposed to do their homework.. arent they supposed to know what the audience has been shown before they joint the team...

Honestly if you ask me... DP ending is not so much of a torture compared to TL ending.. TL had everything, cast, story excellent TRPs... so it was a mere fight between SP and BT which did not get resolved due to their own problems...

But with DP.. didnt we all say.. talent was getting misused ... hardwork was being wasted... ofcourse TRPs didnt go higher...

This does not mean as a HC fan I am not depressed or upset with this closedown.. ofcourse I do feel bad... but not bcoz of the close down but bcoz HC's hardwork didnt pay off... HC's efforts did not give the fruits... that he so deserves... But this does not mean it is the end of the world.. this is just another step up the ladder.. may be not a big one but still it is a step upwards...😊

HC did do complete justice with Mohan Gala with what little space he was given. ... Maybe Mohan wont be as famous as Prem and Anurag but did leave a mark of Mohan in this world... and ofcourse who can forget Mohan's one-liners "Kastur pati ho mein tumhara ... teacher nahi.. "πŸ˜† or his T-shirt liners "I do not do Fashion, I am fashion"😍 So Yes Mohan has made his mark and HC proved himself yet again...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am sure he will be back.. with another show.. another character.. he will live that character and make it so, that we will have to remind ourself that it is just a fictional character and not a real person...⭐️⭐️

Friends.. I do not mean any disrespect to any of the other casts of DP.. AK, Supriya ma'am, Additi, and the other... ofcourse they were all good and I wish them all the best for all their future projects.. but excuse me... bcoz me being a staunch HC-fan .. I am being selfish and mentioning only HC!!😳

*I remember making a similar post on 10th March 2011 when TL was ending... .. I guess nothing has changed since then... it is the same feelings, same frustration, same anger.. for the same guy ... just for another show of his.. Damn the irony of life!!* πŸ₯±

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
definitely not hc's...as everybody is trying to portray!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Did you even bother reading my "ever so short" postπŸ˜†.. I never said it was HC's fault...
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Did you even bother reading my "ever so short" postπŸ˜†.. I never said it was HC's fault...

samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it wasn't aimed at u...
i'm sorry if i hurt u...but then... i couldn't help but retort!
fact is...wen a show is sucessful...everybody jumps in to grab a share...co stars cvs directors ph...channel sbs...everybody!
but...wen things are not right...why is it that the actor alone is being blamed????
its not that he did not do his job properly...each...and i mean each scene of hc as mohan is something to be treasured...then y did ppl conveneiently put the whole blame on him???
its not his fault that the cvs screwed the story...its not his fault if he wasn't given proper screen space...it wasn't his fault if the different love story was changed into a typical saas bahu drama...then y blame him???
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
God bless Harshad...Will wait for his comeback with a bang!!! πŸ₯³ Yes this is not the end...it's just a step forward, and he def left a huge mark in our heart as Mohan Gala! πŸ˜³ Guys, let not be sad anymore and enjoy Mohur's love track! 😊
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It has to be Channel, PH and CVs definitely not our own Mr. Mohan Gala at all
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's the general format of the shows that is at fault -- meaning the shows duration is determined not by the production team, but by the ratings.  high ratings, show goes on.  the problem with that format is that stories tend to get dragged on if the show is getting good ratings.  it's happening in every channel.  and even shows that go on and on don't necessarily do because they have a good story line.   if you ask me, the fact the DP is ending soon only means that the audience will be treated to a lot of sweet moments between mohan and kastur.  
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you Sam!!
guys dont we trust our KING???...😲
we do na???😑
we know he was more dan successful as d cult MOHAN, nd guesss wat wateva DP has been hit or flop, but MOHAN GALA was a reage nd infact popular among d audience...πŸ‘...
luvvv himm...❀️...
inshallah he will b back wid alll d bangs which will shut dat shitting sbs nd dese rotten head reporters...😎...

y do i feel dat widin 1 month i will see my HARSHU back again???...πŸ€”
sam123_0 thumbnail
Vandy tere mere beech me "sorry" kaha se aa gayaπŸ€”... Ofcourse.. I knew exactly why you wrote that line... I was only trying to make you read my "small" postπŸ˜ƒ

But yes as you said.. If the show was successful everyone would have pounced to take a bite of it... and now since the showed is being shutdown.. everyone is pouncing on only one person... Honestly I dont even care... bcoz I know and ofcourse all of HC's fans know...

HC DID TOTAL JUSTICE TO MOHAN GALA... THERE WAS NO ONE BETTER TO PLAY THIS ROLE!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So the rest can go jump off the cliff for all I care...

@Sundas... if HC does make a comeback within one month.. *which I think is highly unlikely.. knowing HC...* We all will give you the biggest party ever!πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago