Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -prime-

To be true they never interested in dp  from start itself, see now they doing every thing to save maryada from going offair and even managed  to agree sp for six months extension. Chotibahu on zee is gone case with total supernatural show and projecting it as luv story and its going down in trps but they r still giving their 100 % in saving the show. But they never gived any importance to DPand the show dont exixt for them. IMAGINE tv  r also equal culprit as they also projected dp as unusual lvu story but changed the track after one or  two month s and made same saas bahu saga.Even their other show dont get more than 0.7 like baba aisa varna is most faltu show now after the leap but  stil they continue it Surely HC will never come on imagine again but also DONT want Asiya on this bekaar channel even if they offer her Bandini sequel.

You have summed up everything... I have ntohing more to add... and nothing more to say about these weirdos!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I do not think that they were not interested because initially promos were very good.  I do not know what happen afterwords that feels like they just never interested to listen to what viewers want and never care about it.  I do believe that DJ id doing everything to save other show on other channels but they never bother about DP doing the same thing and just gave up.   They never showed the actual story which was probably narrated to leads of the show.  I know that if story would not be good HC will never take the show.

I completely believe what Sam has said eventhough this was his very natural, realistic character and HC performed it so amazingly but except we Dharampankha I also believe that normal human being will not be able to remeber this for long time.

No matter what for me he is the best of the best and eagerly waiting for his rocking comeback in new channel and new show.  I hoipe we do not have to wait longer.  I hope he won't say this time that he wants to take long break like what he did after TL.  I just want him to come back as soon as possible.  Hopefully another mesmerise character a
Edited by shivu01 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Thanks for the clarification Vandy... bcoz I do not have the guts to talk about fictional characters in front of others.. they will think I have lost it! 😆 

But what I was trying to say is... Prem and Anurag are still being remembered... I am not so sure about Mohan... yes he is relatable... yes he is like one of us yet so different... but I am not sure how long people will remember him... I am not talking of us HCians.. I am talking of normal human beings😆😆

talk to an hcian...u'll get full moral support😆😆😆😆
sam...i don't know abt the others...but for us hcians...mohan will always have a special place😍
sam123_0 thumbnail
@Shivu01... actually when the show started it was going great... it was when the team changed sometime around october... the new team messed up everything... .. they screwed up the story, the characters... just everything!

@Vandy... ofcourse HCians will love Mohan equally as Prem and Anurag.. no doubts... 😃 We HCians are and will always be proud of HC for selecting Mohan Gala⭐️
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the clarification Vandy... bcoz I do not have the guts to talk about fictional characters in front of others.. they will think I have lost it! 😆 

But what I was trying to say is... Prem and Anurag are still being remembered... I am not so sure about Mohan... yes he is relatable... yes he is like one of us yet so different... but I am not sure how long people will remember him... I am not talking of us HCians.. I am talking of normal human beings😆😆

Sam, as a 'normal human being', rest assured I will remember Mohan forever...I wouldn't have started watching this show if it weren't for him...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same here if it would not be him then I would not have watch this show at all.  
sam123_0 thumbnail
I cant tell you how grateful I am to you guys... Anj (Nandalala) and April10.. and it is not bcoz you guys said if it werent for Mohan you would never watch this show.. or how you guys will always remember Mohan... BUT BUT bcoz you guys have REMAINED human even after watching HC on screen!🤣 Yes atleast there is someone out there.. who has not gotten HC-bitten... Yippee

Well DONT you dare blame me... 😡 just finished watching Wednesday episode and saw Mohan give that look to his wife.. who was lecturing on how women dont have time to "talk"🤣 Oops sorry should have been this😍
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I cant tell you how grateful I am to you guys... Anj (Nandalala) and April10.. and itis not bcoz you guys said if it werent for Mohan you would never watch this show.. or how you guys will always remember Mohan... BUT BUT bcoz you guys have REMAINED human even after watching HC on screen!🤣Yes atleast there is someone out there.. who has not gotten HC-bitten... Yippee

</div>
<div>Well DONT you dare blame me... 😡just finished watching Wednesday episode and saw Mohan give that look to his wife.. who was lecturing on how women dont have time to "talk"🤣Oops sorry should have been this😍

😆 Sam, no doubt it's the actor's talent that makes the character...I've said it before-- Mohan is Mohan because of HC...But yeah, I personally feel no connection to HC or his other characters & I know I'm in the gross minority here...

Mohan might have been my hook into the show, but I've come to appreciate almost all the other actors & their characters as well...Aasiya is a powerhouse of talent...Supriya ma'am is renowned in the telly & movie industry; the actor who plays Bhanu, the guy who plays Baapji, each of them is brilliant...I give credit to them, too...

And God bless each one of them with continued success! 😊 Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually started watching Kis desk after the leap but after that I have not seen any other actor's show but HC.  And I was lucky enough to watch Kis DEsh again on TV from the beginning since I live in US.   

No body can beat him in acting the way he acts.  I just do not have words to praise him.  He is actor par excellence.  He does not need to speak he can does all with his expressive eyes and hats off to him.

He just live his character and portrait it so well.  Every single time I think this is his best but again he comes up with something so good that you just can't take your eyes off to him.

May be I do not participate in all the discussion here but I am also one of his greatest fan  for me he is the best and I am already waiting for his another rocking show.

When he took this show I did not know much about imagine I had heard that this channel scraps the show with 4 - 5 months but now I experienced it too  PH better we do not talk about it.   Show had so much potential not only show but so many talented actors like HC, AK and Supriyaji but what never utilize it properly.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i initially started watching it for Aasiya!! But now i Love HC 2!! 😍