Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey gal Sarah!!πŸ˜‰

thnks 4 sharin the update i know it must have been torture to watch A n M's scenes but wat can u do these CVs jus dont take us gals seriously tht we dont want to A anymore like plzz take him out cause he bores us to sleep!!!πŸ₯±

well anyways u probably enjoyed the first part of the epi cause tht was interestin also the part where M was imagining UV being near her n then he does come tht was kind of tellin me oohh yeah their love track😍 is on the way cause whether M wants to admit it or not UV is in her mind n he does effect her its jus matter of time she will soon realize tht A is not her love eeww instead its UV n UV will also realize he loves M😍 thts goin to be the track we all r gonna watch n drool 😳also go into an ICU so book ur self a room n book me on too!!!!🀣🀣

anyways over all the episode was okay not tht bad jus only the chawl part was bad but everything was fun to watch!!!πŸ˜ƒ once again thnks 4 sharin the update!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx 4 da update😊
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_20

hey gal Sarah!!πŸ˜‰

thnks 4 sharin the update i know it must have been torture to watch A n M's scenes but wat can u do these CVs jus dont take us gals seriously tht we dont want to A anymore like plzz take him out cause he bores us to sleep!!!πŸ₯±

well anyways u probably enjoyed the first part of the epi cause tht was interestin also the part where M was imagining UV being near her n then he does come tht was kind of tellin me oohh yeah their love track😍 is on the way cause whether M wants to admit it or not UV is in her mind n he does effect her its jus matter of time she will soon realize tht A is not her love eeww instead its UV n UV will also realize he loves M😍 thts goin to be the track we all r gonna watch n drool 😳also go into an ICU so book ur self a room n book me on too!!!!🀣🀣

anyways over all the episode was okay not tht bad jus only the chawl part was bad but everything was fun to watch!!!πŸ˜ƒ once again thnks 4 sharin the update!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Pari! I have made an advance booking of an ICU in Sona's hospital... 🀣

The episode was actually okay... i loved the interaction between Moniya and Brijraj it was very interesting... and of course we did got an eyeful of UV scenes... but the best part was Vijay and his panic attack! 🀣

Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

You know what I just realized. 😲

Jaikamini will give her the money😑

She will - we were discussing on this at the AT thread... speculating how UV might later blackmail M which might lead to M's makeover...

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Pari! I have made an advance booking of an ICU in Sona's hospital... 🀣

The episode was actually okay... i loved the interaction between Moniya and Brijraj it was very interesting... and of course we did got an eyeful of UV scenes... but the best part was Vijay and his panic attack! 🀣

dont remind me of tht panic attack of Vijay's i was laughin like no tomorrow n my mom was like ssshhh n i'm like cant help it Vijay is crackin me up over the small finger cut n not even tht much blood he made it sound like it was a heart attack!!!ROFLROFL

loved UV's eyelock cause he kept on staring at M while she is all happy n lovin!! loved it best part of the epi!!!😍
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_20

dont remind me of tht panic attack of Vijay's i was laughin like no tomorrow n my mom was like ssshhh n i'm like cant help it Vijay is crackin me up over the small finger cut n not even tht much blood he made it sound like it was a heart attack!!!🀣🀣

loved UV's eyelock cause he kept on staring at M while she is all happy n lovin!! loved it best part of the epi!!!😍

UV is always staring at M but today it seemed like the whole family was genuinely very happy and even Brijraj seemed to have warmed up to Moniya... I just loved the way he was rooting for her and then later on their secret laugh at Vijay's drama!

bl.drama.lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

UV is always staring at M but today it seemed like the whole family was genuinely very happy and even Brijraj seemed to have warmed up to Moniya... I just loved the way he was rooting for her and then later on their secret laugh at Vijay's drama!

yep loved tht father-daughter bonding it was a really sweet scene!!! hope we get soo more of their bondings as the show progresses cant wait!!!πŸ˜‰ yeah tht was best part loved them yaar hopefully we keep gettin scenes like these n no more of those chawl scenes😑 cant take it anymore!!😭
when r the CVs goin to learn??πŸ˜•
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
moniya scared that akash will fight Uday.. thats a joke right. hai nahi toh???
why is it all about akash.. may be its time she realises that there are other people in her life and family besides him and actually have a life for once... pakau dono.. πŸ₯±
and please makar sakranti pe to sab naye kapre pehante hai.. i wish moniya could have done the same but not out of curtains this time 🀒
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved vijay it most😎 thanx for wuπŸ˜›
anum95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update