1/17/2012: WU (The Royal Kites Battle)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with the family trying to get Moniya down from the edge. Moniya refuses to get down and keeps flying her kites while the family watches her in panic but Uday is amused. Moniya calls the family to join her but J tells her that they are rajwade hence only watch as their serveants fly the kites (gosh! Yeh kaunsa rule hain? ). Moniya begins the battle of kites and wins it, Brijraj gives her a thumbs up (awww…. I want to see some father-daughter bonding).

(Run guys Run! the annoying chicki is back to annoy us 😡) Chicki is distributing the sweets around the chawl and to Akash who is heading to his work.

Moniya calls Vijay bhai to join her in flying kites but he refuses in fear of getting cut by the kite string (thread). Brijraj tells her that she will also cut her fingers but Moniya says she will get it bandaged making the family (and me) smile at her. Uday finally speaks and tells her that he will join her as he is a rajwada who rides his own horse so this kite flying is nothing. Moniya is excited and tells Uday to come on and join the opposite team. Uday asks her why she always sends him to the other team. Unnati joins the family and Moniya decides to keep Unnati in her team. The battle rules are set if Moniya wins then the family will have to fulfill her one wish (I hope she loses, no need to guess what her wish will be 😡) but if Uday's team wins then Moniya will do anything the family  wants her to do (I demand M's makeover).

Akash gets on his bike to head to work but then remembers Moniya's words about living life and decides to stay back and fly kites with Chicki (how about you just fly away  with Chicki and spare us the torture of watching you with Moniya?).

Moniya, Uday, Brijraj and Vijay are flying kytes as Unnatti cheers on Moniya from the back (hilarious Vijay….. 😆 Oh and the whole family has their sunglasses on). Moniya then asks who wants enter the battlefield first, Brijraj volunteers for it and looses (aww… I this father-daughter bonding). Vijay bhai is next to lose and in the process cuts his finger and seeing the blood he gets a panic attack and accuses Moniya of slaughtering him (🤣I can't stop laughing, it is by far the funniest scene of Vijay! 🤣). Finally the battle is between Moniya and Uday now (Go Uday! you have to win! We want a makeover!).

Akash is with Chicki dreaming about Moniya and imagines her flying kites in front of him (wake up villain uncle Akash, she is flying kites with her prince). Chicki calls to him and gets him out of his Moniya dreamland.

Brijraj is cheering on Moniya. Uday tells Moniya that life is also like kites ones it gets freedom it gets out of control hence the need to control it. Moniya tells him not to teach her about kites and just pay attention to flying it because she knows about kites better than him. J is burning with jealousy as she watches ManVeer interaction.  Full on battle mode, we see ManVeer kites flying but then comes J who deliberately breaks the string of Uday's kite resulting in him loosing and Moniya winning. Uday glares at J  (Mission Kill J starts NOW! 😡) . Moniya is happy at her win and J asks her what wish she wants to fulfill. Uday tells Moniya that he will take her to meet her friends.    

Moniya is munching on the ladoos and watching in amusement as Vijay cries over his wound. Moniya reminds rajmata about the promise and wants to go visit her friends. The family tries to make her understand but Uday supports her and tells the family to let her. He turns to Moniya and says he will take to the chawl to meet with her friends. Moniya then convinces the rajmata to let her go alone with guards instead of Uday. Uday obviously is upset over this and J taunts him about his loss and how he is acting like Vijay. Uday tells J that he has not yet lost to Moniya and besides the whole life is left to teach Moniya a lesson.

Akash is flying kites and misses Moniya. Moniya comes there with sweets and feeds Akash the sweet saying he is her laddoo. They tell each other how much they missed each other and then Akash asks her if he is her laddooo then what is she to him. Akash then says she is his mithai ki dukaan (sweet shop🤢) and then makes a lame attempt at saying Haan nai tho. Moniya then sees Uday by the road is shocked but as she turns back again he isn't there to which she thinks she was just imagining him.

Moniya and Akash head to the chai stand to have tea but Moniya sees Uday on her way. She walks up to him and yells at him for following her around and how he defied Rajmata's order.  She sees the doctor uncle who tells her that they do this every year – distribute sweets and such to the poor. Moniya glares at Uday and yells at him about how in the whole city he found only her chawl to shower his donation.

Moniya walks back to Akash and is about to tell him of Uday but then stops herself thinking about how Akash may start a fight with Uday. Akash tells her that they don't often meet and plus she always keeps talking about Uday can't she forget about him and can't they just talk like they use to. A short eye lock between the two which is broken by the tea stall guy and then the maid comes to inform Moniya that the car is ready to take her back.

Precap:

Moniya sees the calendar and realizes that it's 20th January meaning Akash's birthday. She decides to give a grand birthday bash but discovers she doesn't have much money to do so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thank You For DEK Jan 17 2012 WU
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the written update..ur hard work is appreciated :)
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You know what I just realized. 😲

Jaikamini will give her the money😡
popsicle thumbnail
Yay 4 all the manveer scenes, thanks a mil 4 upd8
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the well written update...i really do not like akash-moniya conversation...i enjoy uday-manyata conversation...they are for each other as this relationship is of love and hate...manyata needs a guy like uday but i do not like when all family members and uday do not let her to be normal human...why cant se live like a normal person...why she has to see herself beyond princess...
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update dear.. It's sad that uday had to lose only because of jaanwar.. And i really hope the b'day plan becomes a total failure.. I can't afford to tolerate the PDA of monash anymore..
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 🤗Thanks for the WU 🤗🤗
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome update hun😊
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww thanks for the update😊