ManVeer-BR-Vijay: Kya Phooldaan Tha!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's episode was a 'Phooldaan'.

Hey guys,

Phooldaan as in a FLOWER VASE ( for those who are not all that cool with Hindi) . Today's episode was a bouquet of a whole lot of things. So, we got by groups , okay?

ManVeer

Conflicted, yes. At a permanent hissing and toxic situation, no. ManVeer know that they are frenemies , they both know that they hate each-other's guts, they both know that this war is till the end until either of them is victorious over the other. This passionate fury , these moments of tenderness infringed upon by their aggressive natures , this game of snakes and ladders ' its like these two antagonists are falling in line with each-other. Yes , they love to hate each-other and each-other's guts but its fast becoming their second skin.  You know that 'can't live with you' / 'can't live without you' syndrome. That is what sinking into this volatile relationship. So, if one moment , you have UV grabbing and threatening Maanyata , the next moment , they both are playfully engaged in a kite war. If one moment , Maanyata tells UV that she hates him and his disgusted  by him, the other moment she plays eye-tease with him and asks him in stubborn innocence if he will jump off the terrace if she asks him to. Abnormal behavior but that is what defines ManVeer ' a see-saw and push-pull of egos and emotions.

UV was the only one who was not worried about Maanyata falling off the  mini terrace . While the whole family had their hearts in their mouths as she stood at the parapet , UV was all smiles because he knew that she is a free strong spirit and she wouldn't fall. He was looking at her with such pleasant smiles that you could almost mistake them for emotions. He was the first one to say that he and others will fly kites with her. Even later , when Maanyata was being nice , bright and happy with her family , flying kites , UV was all loving eyes and warm smiles. Infact, if you think about it, UV likes watching Maanyata in her free happy spirit when she is not even aware that he is looking at her. The scene where ManVeer get into a kit flying competition , UV conveys to Maanyata the logic of freedom , reining , release and control in connection to her without any hiss in his voice. He hates her guts but he is fond of her. Even he doesn't realize how soft he goes on her at times until she pricks his ego and makes him mad again. UV lost the game to Maanyata , thanks to a fashionable virus but you know what? He didn't mind it at all. What he did mind was something else. When UV offered to take Maanyata to see her friends, Maanyata with a rudeness veiled under cuteness told him to get lost. The look of fiendish victory that she gives UV after DS lets her go without UV did get to UV. He just looked down ' REJECTED.

But, but, but. Emotional attack gives way to  the egotist giant in UV. So, the same man who was kindly and lovingly looking at Maanyata all this while gets stern and vindictive again and says that this kite competition is a missed step ' he has a whole life ahead with Maanyata where he can teach her the lessons that he wants to.  Everytime Maanyata rejects UV not just as her fianc but a human-being too , she actually convinces him that its cool and safer to be heartless.

As for Maanyata , she was a tease to UV today and you will love the way she uses her eyes on UV to emphasize to him that she is the boss. And if the editors and the CH has not done a glitch, Maanyata imagined UV even when he was not there at the chawl. She thought she saw him roaming in the gullies but we all know that he was not there. He came a minute or so later and was getting down from his jeep with his entire entourage with him. So, in case, Maanyata imagined UV when he was not even there , then, she should worry about the 'never evers' that she has told him.

And I don't think am imagining or reading too much into this but its Maanyata who is bringing UV between her and Pakaash. UV has done nothing YET to separate them ' infact , without his doing anything, UV has taken over the space between Maanyata and Pakaash. And this is only the beginning'

Maanyata & Brijraj.

Aha! How I LOVE LOVE LOVE father-daughter relationships. It was so heartwarming and so beautiful to see Maanyata and Brijraj bond like they had never lost sight of each-other. Brijraj has opened his mind and his heart ( the control logic is in the backseat for now) to his daughter. He loves her courage , her fearlessness , her spirit and he coloured himself in it. Maanyata and Brijraj laughed , flew kites together, reasoned like human-beings and had a great day together. Brijraj, for the first time, was not ashamed that this unkempt wild child is his precious Maanyata.  Maanyata was a darling to him and he was a sweetheart to her. And it was supercute when he lovingly called her 'bacchi'. For once , Brijraj dealt with Maanyata's tantrums with affection and she responded accordingly. I loved their bonding and can't wait for the day when Maanyata will call him 'Dad'.

Jaanwar-Vijay-Pakaash-Sicky

VIJAY!  Tu hi hai mera low-calorie gaajar ka halwaa! This man makes me laugh and I love all people in my life who make me laugh. Vijay is not malicious ' he seriously isn't . The bitch in him has been created by his coffeewaali Mom. Jaanwar is as bad as him in snobbery and that only makes it worse. It was superhilarious to see  him compete with Maanyata in kite-flying and then, spend the whole episode over a small cut on his finger. He is adorable, honestly. You just cannot dislike him, not when he accuses Maanyata of 'halaal-karofying' him. Haha.

Jaanwar aaj apne bachpan mein waapis chali gayi thi. Dekhne mein to kya pataakha lag rahi thi but jo kaam kiya that was absolutely chavannichhaap.  She really hit UV below the belt by engineering his defeat at the hands of Maanyata. Even lower was how she ridiculed UV  for losing to a girl. Lowest was pricking UV using Maanyata's name and then trying to gain brownie points with him with a pretence of sympathy. Uff! Phir  to woh itnaa gir gayi ki mujhe dikhayai hi nahiin di. Oops, I mean Maanyata ke hone waale pati ne use giraa diya. Heehee.

Pakaash and Sicky looked great together. They were less irritating today. But unke scenes mein kya hua pata nahiin'. I mute my tv when they come on screen along with Maanyata and go back to my BBM to bitch with my friends. Haha. Am I mean? Super and I love it!

P.S- DS-Unnati-Komal were adorable and even more adorable were Maanyata's flying kisses  to DS. And can someone explain it to me that why did Pakaash want to bash up UV? From what I recall, UV has categorically told Pakaash that he wants nothing to do with him. Uff!  UV pehle se hi villain hai , ab use villainy pe utarne ke liye majboor mutt karo. All people in this show except Maanyata need to mind their own business ' UV ki villaingiri 90% cut down ho jaayegi, Vijay ke khoon ki kasam!

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unreserved

Brijraj-Manyata:
One of the best scenes of today has to be between Brijraj and Manyata. The father-daughter bonding was so heartwarning and beautiful. Manyata painted everyone in her colors and all were enjoying flying kite except for J and Maneka.

ManVeer:Everyone was scared to see Manyata at the edge of roof top but UV was not worried he knew Manyata is not going to fall. The frenemies did had nok jhok but not were they aggressive nor abusive nor harsh to each other they were enjoying this kite flying battle. UV lost the battle thanks to J's cheap tactic but he showed her her place when she was trying to sympathize with him after pricking him about losing to Manyata by telling he has entire life with M and war is going to be long.

Manyata is herself bringing UV in between her and Akash. Whether she is alone or talking to someone UV comes in her talks in her thoughts. Unknowingly both UV and Manyata are leaving footprints in each other subconscious mind. However they still have to realize it.

No matter how much J tries each step she takes to bring distance between UV and Manyata they get a step close. Yes they fight, Manyata abuses him but there is a bond that binds them with each other. Their marriage was fixed when they were kids had no knowledge what marriage is about got separated only to be brought face to face after 16 years by destiny.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh…wat a beautiful description to today's epi Pinkuuu🤗….indeed a "phooldan" it was!!! The epi delievered the fresh feel of festivities…of joy…of love….n of laughter n that too….so poignantly!!

Hands down…the best of the bestest scene has to be the flying kites scene between BR and M….the father-daughter bonding….the soft n warm smiles striking right thru from Komal….DS and UV were such a treat to watch….For once….Monia, n not Manyata, found her niche in the palace….for once this Monia was not an irritation….nor was she the tantrum child but indeed a free spirited…full of life and bubbly young gal. It was so endearing to see how she got everyone in the family involved in the fun as she painted them in her colors….and no one really was being "posh royal" except for Jaanwar n coffeewali aunti who were just being the snobs they are always!! Overall…the first half of the epi simply brings alive the stress-free human in u and reminds u that life is not bad afterall……if it brings puddles of mud…then it brings the freedom n colors of rainbow as well!!!

Manveer Scene:

I think Jyoti in her post mentioned the symbolism  thoroughly well….Both headed strong…no one really beating or cutting each other…but very much at par…much like their real life journey….the kites were only showing how manveer are destinied to be with each other while akash was only in parallel flying the kite with dreams of monia but having someone else by his side!!!

Each of manveer interaction brings out a new layer to their equation!! Today the frenemies were battling….but they were not harsh…nor were they aggressive with each other….infact they were enjoying this battle….The tones of their battles has begun to move more towards the emotional war zone as manveer leaves marks of each other into each other's sub conscious mind. While UV is left rejected yet again by M to accompany her to the chawl…..Manyata on the other hand is constantly having UV's presence felt around at the back of her mind. He haunts her and her abuses…her rejection haunts him. The kite battle cud not depict a true winner due to intervention of Jaanwar but UV left it at that coz as he very precisely told her later when she once again tried to bring him down…..that winning 1 battle…that too by the help of a cheat does not make him the loser for there is the entire life he has M and the war will be life long.😳

Have not much to say about Pakash ka pakkau scene…..I wonder wat he thinks of himself that he was ready to get in a wrestling match with UV??? M like really!!!!!! Wat I really liked tho was the fact that just the mentio n of UV's name gives pakash insecurities….wat will happen when he really becums part n parcel on M's life???

😆

PS. I was trying to decipher UV's thots when he was only grinning at M at the chawl while she was yelling at him for following her…..was he really following her….or was he genuinely doing the good deed as the doctor uncle mentioned???😕

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesumm post PinkC!

The best part about ManVeer i guess is that they both do not realise what is happening to them.
Manyata keeps on saying that she hates UV all the time, but the kind of hatred she exhibits is nothing more than the little pangs of anger children go thru when someone else gets away with their favourite coloured balloon right from underneath their eyes. Its a similar sort of anger with no real depth, no real motivation for real bitter enmity. Its just childish revenge-mode that they are in. "Tune aisa kiya mere sath?..o teri.. ab dekh main kya karti hoon..rok saka to rok mujhe..dekhti hoon tujhme kitna dum hain?"
      And UV??..Gawd he just thinks that the only reason y he is pursuing manyata is 1) becoz he wants to reign over devgarh & 2)becoz he has never known how to lose n this time too it wud be no exception for him. But little does he realise that he has started admiring this girl called manyata actually. In no time UV will start experiencing real emotions.

Manyata herself lets UV inbetween her n Akash.
Manyata never succeeds in getting UV out of her mind.Akash started noticing it.
Manyata gives UV too much of an importance without realising which only goes to show that UV is sinking into her mind gradually. Before she herself realises, she'll fall for him. Its only a matter of time.
UV keeps on trying out ways to control M's unbridled behaviour.
UV thinks of winning over her all the time.
In reality wat he is doing is not controlling her, he is trying to face rejection in his own way!

Both are so ziddi n arrogant.
Both want the things that they want at any cost.
None of them are ready to giv up.
Even if they do, they give up on something only wen there is a strategical need to do so.

UV intially keeps on encouraging manyata's immature acts for a greater cause to be handled later.
Manyata listen's to UV wen she needs her phone back, 

Truly made for each oder!

Edited by Shayoni - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Do I even need to type this out??😆:
FAB, as per usual Pinks! And as always, agree with you too 😉

"     And I don't think am imagining or reading too much into this but its Maanyata who is bringing UV between her and Pakaash. UV has done nothing YET to separate them ' infact , without his doing anything, UV has taken over the space between Maanyata and Pakaash. And this is only the beginning"

This phrase stuck out more with me; because it is absolutely TRUE.
Uday is not activley coming between Moniya & Akash- Manyata is bringing him there.

EVERYWHERE she goes, he is on her mind- in the back of her head, she is CONSTANTLY thinking about him- yes it is in a negative or irritated manner, but it is there nontheless.
INFACT, I would dare to say she thinks about  Uday MORE than she does Akash.

Manyata will create a wedge between Akash and herself all on her own- Udayveer does not even need to get involved. And that is symbolic of a true Hunter:
Make your prey think about you so, that you may not even have to hunt.

Akash even realizes the Udayveer track that plays in Manyata's head. AND he better realize that it is only going to progress.

Let's look at it this way...if this is the case WITHOUT Uday getting involved, just imagin what would happen if he DID? 😃
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes absolutely true, the Stars of the episode were these three⭐️.I just love to see Vijay Bhai's over acting😆He just cracks up my entire house.Manveer slowly and steadily becoming magnet and iron😉.I feel sorry for Akash because the person with whom he's gonna have a war for him Akash doesn't even exist😆.The father-daughter scene was 👍🏼.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what an analysis!
Wah maaza agaya par ke!
U covered everything...

I think today's episodes cutest part was Manyata Brij father daughter bonding and then her playful talk and flying kiss was chooo chweeet!!
Delhi ab door nahin...i mean looks like M will start calling her family with proper names soon!!

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post as usual ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Luvd UV today... So he's started to affect MonAsh conversation.. I just luvd it.. 😳

Also I completely agree with ur post abt Bijay.. I tell you he's soo adorable today.. Luvd wat he was wearing.. And all his nautankis for a small cut in his finger LOL.. 🤣 🤣

The highlight for me in todays epi was BrijRaj and Manyata's connection.. Luvd it to bits how they are bonding..😃

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unreserved 😉 😊

hey gal!! u did another amazing anaylsis of the epi really again have no words 4 ur work!!!👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5 stars 4 such hard work u put into writing this n sharin it with all of us fans!!!! seriously i think this is not enough u should get an award 4 writing this good cause u take out points from the epi tht maybe some of us pick out or think about u actually look more into the depth of each scene which is really incredible n not everyone does tht also u share it with all of us which i'm really thnkfully to u cause i love ur work its really amazing like i said really have not words thts how beautiful u write tht makes the epi even more interestin to watch!!!!😉😉👍🏼

now to the epi i agree with each points u made about it cause some of it is true especially the part where M's imagining UV tht does tell tht he is in her mind he does effect her whether she wants to accept it or not basically both of them r tied together even if either one resists but this kind of proved tht we r goin to get their love track soon cant wait 4 UV to fall in love with M n M to fall in love with UV😍 its goin to be fire on our TV screens🤣!! plzz call the fire department n a amublance cause they r goin to sent us to ICU as well as into coma once their love track hits!!!🤣

anyways once again thnks 4 sharin such amazing anaylsis of the episode!!!!😉 plzz do continue cause we all love ur work n as long as we get Manveer u keep goin on okay!!!😃😉
Edited by Angel_20 - 12 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar POCO...kaha se leke aati ho itna humour apne posts me😆...samajh me nahi aata...😃

Honestly...2day...i LOVED the first 15 mins...it was so good...so much of improvement in the family bonding scenes...it was FUN to watch...😊😆

N one more thing i would like to say is that u r absolutely ryt about👏...Manyata bringing Udaybeer in b/w herself n Akash...mujhe lagta hai this n Akash's insecurity will be the contributing factors in their "BREAK-UP"...what say????😉