Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearls_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†fashionable virusπŸ˜† ko koe na koe problem rehte ha all d time πŸ˜†

VIJAY!  Tu hi hai mera low-calorie gaajar ka halwaa! This man makes me laugh and I love all people in my life who make me laugh. 
i agree vijay z a very interesting character πŸ˜†

Aha! How I LOVE LOVE LOVE father-daughter relationships.

yes father-daughter relationship z really awesome
 UV ki villaingiri 90% cut down ho jaayegi, Vijay ke khoon ki kasam!

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: docnuss

hey poco...πŸ€—

wat  a superb piece ov writing once again!!
i adore each n every word of it!!😳
 hahaha frst of all im impressed wit choice of ur title!!!πŸ˜ƒits js Bang-on!!
*sigh*Manveer!! thy left me speechless after thier each interaction!! hayye i kno she ws imagining him way b4 even he came to chawl!!wo anjaaney mai aa hee jaata hai beech mai!!yaa phr Manyata use le hee aati hai beeech mai!!πŸ˜‰even sleeeping pill is  irritated nw!!πŸ˜‰ 
n yea UV wil teach her every lesson aakhir poori zindagi saath hee tou rehna hai!!πŸ˜‰,,
hw she s eye-talking wit him ,,,i think shes becumin more n more comfrtable wit UV!!πŸ˜†
im enjoying their WAR alot!! n ths roller-coster ride is way more interesting thn  i ws expecting!!πŸ˜ƒ

Brijraj ws surprising today n im glad he ws exactly hw i want to c him as Father!!! 
Oops, I mean Maanyata ke hone waale pati ne use giraa diya. Heehee.
😲oh god u nailed it gal!!! bht he zabardast likha!!!it ws cherry on cake!!

n i must say i wait fr ur post more thn d epi itself!!πŸ˜‰
god bless u too!!😳

Thank you. πŸ˜Š...Maanyata jahaan bhi jaati hai , UV ko apne saath hi lekar jaati hai chaahe UV present ho ya na ho. This relationship has started from -1 and will touch infinity. I am loving Brijraj too. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: austenrox

emm lol...bitching and you? πŸ˜†...lol! impossible combination...πŸ˜›anyway ,  in MaanVeer's case,  looks like mirror images make two bodies a lateral reflection of one united soul..even the power and strength put on their kites were on the same level  pf power and triumph midst  the beautiful indigo stitched sky , knitted by Mother nature watching everything with her eyes of wisdom and smiling knowingly at MaanVeer πŸ˜..i love the way UV metaphorically used  the kite to emanate  his belief of life : survival and strategy...with chess board antiques of unforgiving , animalistic survival...i love the way Monya really got serious  when his kite did not fall despite her trying...inside she always knew he is her equal..i mean , she was not even surprised that he is her final competitor..that says a lot πŸ˜³...and UV's genuine laughing eyes with a serene smile emerging midst those haughty cheek bones  when she was unconsciously being the monya she always is was so heart warming..something really  pleasant touches your nerves when you actually feel that the dormancy of his heart is decreasing and the heart that has been put to sleep except for  just pumping carnal blood finally wakes in sensory emotions...those flickers of emote in his features and body language just gets to you , doesn't it?..and then when monya out of naivete and impulsive immaturity slaps those genuine emotions with a brutal bruise stinging onto them..he gets a billionth reason why he should stay the way he is and keep on surviving like a cunning animal reigning his kingdom with a smug , cynical  smile ...*sigh*..woh kehete hai naa? jab tum haat barate ho..koi na koi humesha tumhare haat thaamne ki jaagey mein , ussey kaat deta hai..aur phir tumhe ek aur unnginnath reason mil jaata hai ke tum kyun apne hi duniya mein theek ho ..my mom used to say this when i  was 12 πŸ˜³..it holds true for people like Uday...πŸ’”

precap - uff, iss ladoo raaja ke liye ,Monya.. Halidrams sweet shop  mein uska birthday maana sakti hai...aur ladoo ko cake se replace kar sakti hai ,  ..bolke "happy birthday mere ladoo darling" β˜ΊοΈ...Aur badley mein Akash Monya ko kehe sakta hai ke - "tum toh iss Haldiram  mithaai ki dukaan se bhi sweet ho , haan nahi toh" πŸ€’ πŸ€£..aur thus , continue hogi mithai ki yeh ek "amar prem" kahani πŸ€’

Thank you, Austy. Of course i can bitch.😲...you don't know me beyond the pink font- am just as good and bad as anyone else.πŸ˜†... can i say that i love how you put ManVeer into lyrical beauty with this excellent prose. And i believe what your Mom said - she is right. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

poco another super duper analysis of the episode every line is y favorite from ur analysis like uday or vijay dialagues r 😊

MANVEER
they so awesum...the smiles he was passing through they were all natural genueine coming up while watching M ..her darness her free nature...the full of life she is ..he actually adores that part of M...& when uday indicated through flying sequence...he knows how much to fly freely...when to control...that was for M.
he actually didn't mind his lost from M..he let her enjoy that win...

in all that flying sequence it was so fun to watch it...it cute adoring ..family sequence where all were involved & enjoying the celebrations...i found unnati looking very pretty in her attire more than J was...

FATHER-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP -this beauty to watch scene how brijraj was enjoying M's high-spirit endearing nature...he was enjoying it whole heartedly they were enjoying flying kites like buddies..friends...i would love to c more on these as u said i'm waiting to c when will M call him dad.

i loved how M throwing flying kisses to DS ...ur title is so apt for today's episode it was bunch of all relationships.

Thank you, Birdie. See, ManVeer will never admit it but they love each-other's kameenapan.πŸ˜†... different varieties ke hain but dono kameene hain. Its great that finally Maanyata is bonding with her family. Maanyata and Brij should have a great relationship. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I think she really imagined him there, that was well done, loved the kite flying scenes how she bonded with Brijraj and nok-jok with Udayveer, kinda wished Udayveer won, then things would have turned interesting. Glad he went to chawl. Manyata couldn't stay too long there🀣

Viay Bhai awesome! Haha Manyata kept teasing him and Meneka was staring daggers at her

Thank you. πŸ˜Š...Maanyata was least annoying today and she was nice to everyone except UV.πŸ˜†...Vijay is my darling and i love how he brings such spice to the show. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearls_88

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†fashionable virusπŸ˜† ko koe na koe problem rehte ha all d time πŸ˜†

VIJAY!  Tu hi hai mera low-calorie gaajar ka halwaa! This man makes me laugh and I love all people in my life who make me laugh. 
i agree vijay z a very interesting character πŸ˜†

Aha! How I LOVE LOVE LOVE father-daughter relationships.

yes father-daughter relationship z really awesome
 UV ki villaingiri 90% cut down ho jaayegi, Vijay ke khoon ki kasam!

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you, Pearly. Am glad that you enjoyed my post. πŸ˜ƒ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my post updated on pg 1
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Ahhh'wat a beautiful description to today's epi PinkuuuπŸ€—'.indeed a "phooldan" it was!!! The epi delievered the fresh feel of festivities'of joy'of love'.n of laughter n that too'.so poignantly!!

Hands down'the best of the bestest scene has to be the flying kites scene between BR and M'.the father-daughter bonding'.the soft n warm smiles striking right thru from Komal'.DS and UV were such a treat to watch'.For once'.Monia, n not Manyata, found her niche in the palace'.for once this Monia was not an irritation'.nor was she the tantrum child but indeed a free spirited'full of life and bubbly young gal. It was so endearing to see how she got everyone in the family involved in the fun as she painted them in her colors'.and no one really was being "posh royal" except for Jaanwar n coffeewali aunti who were just being the snobs they are always!! Overall'the first half of the epi simply brings alive the stress-free human in u and reminds u that life is not bad afterall''if it brings puddles of mud'then it brings the freedom n colors of rainbow as well!!!

Manveer Scene:

I think Jyoti in her post mentioned the symbolism  thoroughly well'.Both headed strong'no one really beating or cutting each other'but very much at par'much like their real life journey'.the kites were only showing how manveer are destinied to be with each other while akash was only in parallel flying the kite with dreams of monia but having someone else by his side!!!

Each of manveer interaction brings out a new layer to their equation!! Today the frenemies were battling'.but they were not harsh'nor were they aggressive with each other'.infact they were enjoying this battle'.The tones of their battles has begun to move more towards the emotional war zone as manveer leaves marks of each other into each other's sub conscious mind. While UV is left rejected yet again by M to accompany her to the chawl'..Manyata on the other hand is constantly having UV's presence felt around at the back of her mind. He haunts her and her abuses'her rejection haunts him. The kite battle cud not depict a true winner due to intervention of Jaanwar but UV left it at that coz as he very precisely told her later when she once again tried to bring him down'..that winning 1 battle'that too by the help of a cheat does not make him the loser for there is the entire life he has M and the war will be life long.😳

Have not much to say about Pakash ka pakkau scene'..I wonder wat he thinks of himself that he was ready to get in a wrestling match with UV??? M like really!!!!!! Wat I really liked tho was the fact that just the mentio n of UV's name gives pakash insecurities'.wat will happen when he really becums part n parcel on M's life???

πŸ˜†

PS. I was trying to decipher UV's thots when he was only grinning at M at the chawl while she was yelling at him for following her'..was he really following her'.or was he genuinely doing the good deed as the doctor uncle mentioned???πŸ˜•

Thank you, Shilpooo! I agree with Jyo's symbolism too. The kite fight was more or less the reflection of  the ManVeer equation. Koi bhi kisi se kum nahiin and i guess that is what makes their relationship so powerful. I think UV purposely came to the chawl, ab itnaa to hum jaante hi hain UV ko, right? πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: limbu.simmy

Awesome Post as usual β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Luvd UV today... So he's started to affect MonAsh conversation.. I just luvd it.. πŸ˜³

Also I completely agree with ur post abt Bijay.. I tell you he's soo adorable today.. Luvd wat he was wearing.. And all his nautankis for a small cut in his finger LOL.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

The highlight for me in todays epi was BrijRaj and Manyata's connection.. Luvd it to bits how they are bonding..πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. UV ko to pataa hi nahinn ki woh Pakaash aur Maanyata ki conversation ke beech rehta hai. πŸ˜†... Vijay Bhai is the spice of the show. Maanyata and her family need to bond and bind ASAP and i loved today's episode for that. πŸ˜Š
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Edited my post in first page :)