ManVeer's Kite Vs Akash's Kite:Signs are clear

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Even though the second half of the episode was a complete dragg 🥱 but the first half was good 😳 and there was a very interesting kite symbolism in the episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ManVeer's Kite competition with each other and Akash  flying his kite in the chawl started at the same time 😉 ...While ManVeer were flying the kite together ,we saw Akash flying it all alone with only dreams of Manyata when in reality Manyata was flying her kite with Uday 😳😳😃😃 ;Sankranti marks the new year ,a new beginning in everyone's life and on such auspicious occasion ManVeer were flying the kite together 😳 and even though both were competing with each other ,but noone could cut each other's kite in the competition as both were equally strong 👍🏼  and if J had not done the cheating 😡 ,then I dont think anyone would hv actually lost this competition since both were at par with each other during the entire kite flying competition which once again indicates that both r destined to b together ...

Even though later Moniya went to meet Akash in the chawl but the actual sankranti celebration of Moniya happened with Udayveer and both in the name of competition actually started the new year together with the kite flying ritual 😳😳 ;This is an indication that Manyata's future is only with Udayveer and thats why today Akash was shown flying the kite all alone despite Manyata winning her so called competition by fluke 😆😆...

Uday might hv lost the kite flying competition because of J's cheating 😡 but he wins the main competition of life since in the end only ManVeer's kite were left visible in the sky indicating both their future are together 😳😳..

No matter how much J tries to separate Manyata from Udayveer or no matter how much Manyata tries to convince herself and Uday that she only loves Akash 😆 ,destiny has already binded ManVeer in a bond together which noone can break ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

About the precap ,well it dint shock me as we already saw the promo 😆 ;I m just hoping that this is the final climax point which results in Manyata's makeover as I m sure Uday will not sit quiet and allow Manyata to celebrate Akash's birthday 😈 
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really want Uday 2 take a move to end Monash relationship😡
popsicle thumbnail
Nice Analysis, thanks 4 giving new hope that they wud b a Manveer afterall =)
kelab thumbnail
i wish Udayveer had won the compettion so that Manaytha has do whatver he say..AAkash part was boring..
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
No matter how much J tries each step she takes to bring distance between UdayVeer and Manyata they get a step close. Yes they fight, Manyata abuses him but there is a bond that binds them with each other. UdayVeer and Manyata have been destined to be. Their marriage was fixed when they were kids had no knowledge what marriage is about got separated only to be brought face to face after 16 years by destiny.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes the Manveer Kite flying scene was awesome😳 and as you said it indicates Manveer but didn't J's actions😡 symbolised that she'll surely put difficulties for Manveer😡.Manyata seeing UV and then wondering what has happened to her😳,another awesome scene👏.So she has to admit UV surely has some effect on her😉Akash showing machogiri🤢,to prove what?
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I do agree. With you...even in last half of episode we see Akashi being insecure even at mention of Uday's name...as manayata has lied to him...surely this and many more such situation will be the reason for conflict between monash and will tear them apart...since their relation lacks trust it will be shattered
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,
great post! I didn't notice the kite symbolism, so i'm glad you did. This has just made me happier, with the assurance that ManVeer will be end game :)
I quite liked the episode today, despite Pakash & Chikki's appearance. The scene when Manyata & the whole family were flying kites together just made me smile. For once, they seemed like a happy family. And Vijay just made me crack, with his jumping around upon seeing blood. The bit that i hated was J breaking Uday's kite string.
Just a question, so is Makar Sakranti, like a new year? Like all different religions have their own dates when the new year begins.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post jyoti...i jus loved hw u analysed the scene and made us all realise tht indeed it was symbolic...the festival thoughts didnt cum 2 me 2bh, bt nw tht u mentioned them, it al makes sense... indeed they r meant 2 b..

evn tho both wer equal...der cud b onli 1 winner n i cnt help bt think wich 1 wud it hav been if J didnt interfer... wud it b M? or wud it b UV? n hw? wud UV hav lost on purpose and let M win? or wud he hav tried his best 2 win jus 2 ensure M doesnt gt her way? and wt does UV losing indicate? UV wil always lose 2 M after marriage?

A doing the kite festival is indeed an indication tht altho he claims he has his love with him, he is al alone n wil b... while M is with UV, evn tho she claims she aint eva gna gt with him, nature n circumstances r hinting towards the opposite.

im in no hurry  4 a makeover i wud love 2 c her behaviour change and wanna c sum mre bonding between M and Komal and M and Brij..
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The kite-flying competition was the only good thing in today's epi... I really can't stand this Akash... Both Akash and Monia should start a school on 'How to bajao band of romance?'🤢 Like such a ghatiya pick-up line,'Mai tumahara laddoo, toh tum meri mithai ki dukaan'🤢 I just hope Uday does something to end this MonAsh drama...